RageFuel I swear I fucking HATE those pro -lifer, mental health advocate, anti suicide motherfuckers

C

cunningmaniac

Banned
-
1d 12h 37m
I swear to god, these virtue signaling, hive minded faggots are the worst. They are my enemy. They are the reason I have to suffer everyday. Imagine being trapped in a fiery pit and the only way to escape is blocked off by some fucking pussy who tells you the most cliche advice about how pain is temporary and life is precious and all that other bluepilled bullshit that these phaggots say. That’s exactly how it feels. My only way to escape this mental agony is blocked off by these pussies and I’m so fucking angry. I can’t take it I want to just jump through the screen and murder every one of these social media mental health advocates that post about how serious suicide is. What makes it worse is you know that they don’t care. They are just doing it because everyone else is doing it and to virtue signal. These same people are the ones that drive awkward socially impaired young men into actually wanting to commit suicide. FUCK. I bet if assisted suicide was made legal and it was easier to kill yourself, a lot of serial killers and mass murderers wouldn’t exist. All “mentally ill” people what is an escape from their pain.

Some problems are to far gone to be solved. Why can’t some people accept this ?

Lowdickenergycel

Lowdickenergycel

Jannies are trannies. Dog, height, and race pill.
2d 6h 49m
I swear to god, these virtue signaling, hive minded faggots are the worst. They are my enemy. They are the reason I have to suffer everyday. Imagine being trapped in a fiery pit and the only way to escape is blocked off by some fucking pussy who tells you the most cliche advice about how pain is temporary and life is precious and all that other bluepilled bullshit that these phaggots say. That’s exactly how it feels. My only way to escape this mental agony is blocked off by these pussies and I’m so fucking angry. I can’t take it I want to just jump through the screen and murder every one of these social media mental health advocates that post about how serious suicide is. What makes it worse is you know that they don’t care. They are just doing it because everyone else is doing it and to virtue signal. These same people are the ones that drive awkward socially impaired young men into actually wanting to commit suicide. FUCK. I bet if assisted suicide was made legal and it was easier to kill yourself, a lot of serial killers and mass murderers wouldn’t exist. All “mentally ill” people what is an escape from their pain.

Yep you explained it well. They're all virtue signalling faggots who don't adress the real issues with todays degenerate soyciety.

C

cunningmaniac

Banned
-
1d 12h 37m
Yep you explained it well. They're all virtue signalling faggots who don't adress the real issues with todays degenerate soyciety.
Wish I could kill them ngl

TINMAN

TINMAN

When the going gets tough, uninstall
★★★★★
109d 19h 36m
Most serial killers don't kill out of anger or resentment, they do it for enjoyment

C

cunningmaniac

Banned
-
1d 12h 37m
Most serial killers don't kill out of anger or resentment, they do it for enjoyment
Enjoyment because past experiences caused them to hate society

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★★★★
27d 1h 29m
To me, it's a crime to abort. So I'm pro-life considering that.

However, people should have an option... Basically, every month they'd sign a paper every month expressing their will to die, and if over the course of a whole year they still want to die, they can go to the hospital to be euthanized, regardless of their age.

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Talentless,dumb,poor,analphabet,ugly rotting away
-
9d 4h 29m
C

cunningmaniac

Banned
-
1d 12h 37m

However, people should have an option... Basically, every month they may wish to die, and if over the course of a whole year they still want to die, they can go to the hospital to be euthanized, regardless of their age.
It’s pointless to be against abortion but advocate for an option to die. A lot of suicidal people are products of parents who didn’t give a fuck about them and didn’t want them. With abortion being banned that’ll only rise

incelerated

incelerated

Never began
★★★
16d 2h 4m
They're a bunch of piece of shit fake fucking bastards that wouldn't hesitate to walk over us for their personal gain.
I wish I could assisted-suicide all of them with an assault rifle. (In Minecraft)

TINMAN

TINMAN

★★★★★
109d 19h 36m
Just kys, memorizing fallacy types.
Might as well begin an essay about pro abortion, aint ya cuckie?
Lmfao, what's your problem, you wanted someone to argue with? When did I say I supported abortions?

All I said was that he was misrepresenting serial killers.

For your information, ad hominem and strawman fallacies are the two most favored arguments of IT members, which is why I'm so familiar with them.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★★★★
27d 1h 29m
It’s pointless to be against abortion but advocate for an option to die. A lot of suicidal people are products of parents who didn’t give a fuck about them and didn’t want them. With abortion being banned that’ll only rise
The guy who got aborted could have enjoyed his life regardless.
I know people who were unwanted and still are happy today.
It is a fanciful projection to say that someone who has not been wanted could be unhappy, it is like saying that someone who has been wanted cannot be happy. I was wanted, and I'm thinking of suicide every now and then since I'm 14 years old.
I've never understood people who say that. I had seen a video of a pro-life man crying because he was happy in his life and his mother wanted to abort him. I try to search on jewtube but I can't find it because the video was shadowed; but it really made me change my mind on it.
This liberal argument about unhappy unwanted children is fucking wrong.

C

cunningmaniac

Banned
-
1d 12h 37m
The guy who got aborted could have enjoyed his life regardless.
I know people who were unwanted and still are happy today.
It is a fanciful projection to say that someone who has not been wanted could be unhappy, it is like saying that someone who has been wanted cannot be happy. I was wanted, and I'm thinking of suicide every now and then since I'm 14 years old.
I've never understood people who say that. I had seen a video of a pro-life man crying because he was happy in his life and his mother wanted to abort him. I try to search on jewtube but I can't find it because the video was shadowed; but it really made me change my mind on it.
This liberal argument about unhappy unwanted children is fucking wrong.
Eh either way i don’t give a fuck

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

-
9d 4h 29m
Lmfao, what's your problem, you wanted someone to argue with? When did I say I supported abortions?

All I said was that he was misrepresenting serial killers.

For your information, ad hominem and strawman fallacies are the two most favored arguments of IT members, which is why I'm so familiar with them.
So what's your stance with serial killers?
Are you even trying to blame them?

TINMAN

TINMAN

★★★★★
109d 19h 36m
So what's your stance with serial killers?
Are you even trying to blame them?
Stance? I don't give a flying fuck about them. At most, I feel a bit of schadenfreude for their normie victims, but aside from that I am apathetic.

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

-
9d 4h 29m
Stance? I don't give a flying fuck about them. At most, I feel a bit of schadenfreude for their normie victims, but aside from that I am apathetic.
good

ApolloAugustus

ApolloAugustus

Here to Help.
-
8h 30m

Greetings Milord,

Most of the "problems" here is created by our own unhealthy minds. Yes, we're the scum of society, than what? Are you going to cry all day??? This is what the world expect of you. You're being exactly were people wants you to be, submissive to your own thoughts. Live your life man, you have the opportunity to contemplate something beautiful or something really shameful, it's up to you. Not everything is dating.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Aspiring ICA Agent.
★★★★★
49d 9h 37m
Mental health Chadvocate

EdgyPatrician

EdgyPatrician

Recruit
★★
3d 7h 51m
Based thread. People like that don't know how people can suffer.

However, people should have an option... Basically, every month they'd sign a paper every month expressing their will to die, and if over the course of a whole year they still want to die, they can go to the hospital to be euthanized, regardless of their age.
It's a crime not to abort.