Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I swear women see me as an asexual object

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I see how women interact with other guys. I'm not talking about hot guys or their boyfriends, just casual acquaintances or friends. They say hi somewhat enthusiastically, smile and stuff.

With me it's like they're taking to a wall. No chemistry whatsoever between me and any woman. Even the women that I was forced to interact with from work or back during uni, even after we have been working together for a while, I swear they didn't see me as a man at all, they didn't see me as a potential mate at all, or even less than a mate, even just a person worth knowing and being friendly to. No, I was nothing to then.

this is actually one of the main difficulties in interacting with women, trying to create the 'woman man' frame in the first place.
without good looks you just end up in the 'woman hobo' frame, or the 'woman grandpa' frame, or the 'woman invalid' frame.

An asexual object would be a step up from where we're at. Foids don't mind getting naked in front of asexual objects, and sometimes stick them in their holes for free. When was the last time any of us had that?

They don't see me as a person even, more like a shadow, something that's there and you just don't pay any attention to it.

I don't even know how foids see me nowadays tbh, i haven't interacted with one since i was 17.

They see me as an equivalent to a cock roach by the looks on their faces when I talk to them.

Your situation is bad, but if you were ugly and low trust, you would cause active repulsion in them and that is usually a global thing (work, other guys, etc and not just women)

Your situation is bad, but if you were ugly and low trust, you would cause active repulsion in them and that is usually a global thing (work, other guys, etc and not just women)
Active repulsion for no legitimate reason doesn't really happen in the working world, people have to maintain the facade of civility at work, and that's pretty much the only place where I see females.

Active repulsion for no legitimate reason doesn't really happen in the working world, people have to maintain the facade of civility at work, and that's pretty much the only place where I see females.

AFAIK, guys who are actively repulsive end up getting quickly weeded out either through being shut out of projects or women claim harassment. There’s a guy I know of who basically gets picked to go on field trips outside of work, the co-workers want him gone. He won’t be fired anytime soon but he will miss out on promotions and may get frustrated to the point that he leaves or his co-workers will have moved up and then look for any reason to fire him. You and probably any working guy here probably have more experience than me with the workforce so perhaps it’s just his notable ugliness and a few other anecdotes I know of that are the exception.

We are worse than that. They see us as a threat and want us dead.

They will only care about you if they need you for something

AFAIK, guys who are actively repulsive end up getting quickly weeded out either through being shut out of projects or women claim harassment. There’s a guy I know of who basically gets picked to go on field trips outside of work, the co-workers want him gone. He won’t be fired anytime soon but he will miss out on promotions and may get frustrated to the point that he leaves or his co-workers will have moved up and then look for any reason to fire him. You and probably any working guy here probably have more experience than me with the workforce so perhaps it’s just his notable ugliness and a few other anecdotes I know of that are the exception.
Well, people do talk behind your back when you're ugly. I have no concrete proof but I just know it, there's a lot of things they say about me, especially since I'm not good with people and I'm always an outcast. But as long as you're a good wageslave the bossfag will keep you employed, as long as you just shut up and don't ask for anything.

ive come to see myself as an asexual object much like a child when I talk to foids because I know I can never arise sexual or romantic thoughts in their heads about me,im just trying to let life pass by.

To me the same op. And due my manletism usually uses my name in diminutive, like if I were a child ,suifuel .

Go NEET.

An asexual object would be a step up from where we're at. Foids don't mind getting naked in front of asexual objects, and sometimes stick them in their holes for free. When was the last time any of us had that?
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

They will only care about you if they need you for something
ugly males are like ghosts to them unless they need to do something which their low iq brain can't do by theselves then we become robots/tools to foids