Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I take back everything ive said about greycels

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
As i was staring into my new glowing name tag, something hit me. Most of us come here to escape the hierarchies associated with real life (which is mostly looks based but also social status/wealth based and race based in the west). Having the concept of a rank on here, while it encourages cels to contribute and post more, also creates a hierarchical structure. This discourages new cels from joining and posting, affecting the growth of users on this site (this site is pretty much dead now, if you've noticed)

Ive contributed to this myself, calling out greycels for their low post count, etc. I now realize the mistake ive made and will from now on defend greycels from these kinds of attacks from postmaxxers.

Soy marxist post tbh

Greycels need to prove themselves.

As i was staring into my new glowing name tag, something hit me. Most of us come here to escape the hierarchies associated with real life (which is mostly looks based but also social status/wealth based and race based in the west). Having the concept of a rank on here, while it encourages cels to contribute and post more, also creates a hierarchical structure. This discourages new cels from joining and posting, affecting the growth of users on this site (this site is pretty much dead now, if you've noticed)

Ive contributed to this myself, calling out greycels for their low post count, etc. I now realize the mistake ive made and will from now on defend greycels from these kinds of attacks from postmaxxers.
Fuck GrAYcels

That's pretty gay man.

I kinda liked it, it was like a hazing ritual, you gotta go through the mud and show that you really wanna be here and aren't a snowflake, like everyone else. Besides, most of em are infiltrators anyways.

check out the post I made in ID, we're fighting for the same cause.

The greycel movement's goal was to get rid of the greycel rank as a whole from the start

I kinda liked it, it was like a hazing ritual, you gotta go through the mud and show that you really wanna be here and aren't a snowflake, like everyone else. Besides, most of em are infiltrators anyways.
"Hazing ritual"

JFL @ this normalfaggot.

"Hazing ritual"

JFL @ this normalfaggot.
Lmao as opposed to "I'm gonna treat all the infiltrators like wittle babies with my pink pretty satin gloves now becasue I love the little babycels" .
Faggot.

Lmao as opposed to "I'm gonna treat all the infiltrators like wittle babies with my pink pretty satin gloves now becasue I love the little babycels" .
Faggot.
Ok normalfag.

With this new development it shows you either end up getting banned or live long enough to become a GrAYcel again.

Oh fuck I get it now. Lmao my bad.

Im prob gna keep my name grey as long as I use this site tbh.

It matches the colour of my heart:dab:

Hi , yeah a few people ignored my posts like Zettacel just because I’m a greycel

That's is nices