Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I talked to a stacy on the phone as my chadfish and it felt weird as fuck

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
This was honestly the most strange experience I've ever had in my life.
I'm talking on the phone to this bitch and shes thinking I'm gigachad so she is horney as fuck for me and wanting to go on a date with me.
Now I scheduled a date with this bitch and later today and obviously shes gonna get ghosted.
That was a conversation my subhuman ears where not prepared to listen to. This bitch kept excusing all my chadfishes shortcomings purely because of the look.
And when I asked her why she swiped on me she said "there was just something about you that made me think you where right for me, something that the other guys didnt have" yeah and that something was a 6'2 height and square jawline.
I gotta stop chadfishing because this shit isnt good for my mental health.

This was honestly the most strange experience I've ever had in my life.
I'm talking on the phone to this bitch and shes thinking I'm gigachad so she is horney as fuck for me and wanting to go on a date with me.
Now I scheduled a date with this bitch and later today and obviously shes gonna get ghosted.
That was a conversation my subhuman ears where not prepared to listen to. This bitch kept excusing all my chadfishes shortcomings purely because of the look.
And when I asked her why she swiped on me she said "there was just something about you that made me think you where right for me, something that the other guys didnt have" yeah and that something was a 6'2 height and square jawline.
I gotta stop chadfishing because this shit isnt good for my mental health.
fucking brutal, have you recorded it? upload audio

i love chadfishes but i know if i did it myself i'd rope on the spot

LOL 6'2 and that's enough?

LIFEFUEL

I can't Chadfish, It's too much suifuel for me.

Tell her you want to have an affair in the dark. When she comes to your door, tell her to turn around and put a bandage in her eyes. Then take her to your bed and fuck her like a pig :feelsYall:

LIFEFUEL

A legit 5 foot 9 is enough if you have a good face. But believe it or not 5'11 is more than enough for most women. Too many people fraud and it creates things like the 6ft meme.

She'd ask for a facecam immediately upon hearing my voice

That was a conversation my subhuman ears where not prepared to listen to.

I can't imagine doing such a thing bro.

The virtual mogging would hurt too much.

have you stepped outside the past 10 years? Look around at all the average height guys with girls.

unless you see them fucking they're not fucking unless they have chad face

A legit 5 foot 9 is enough if you have a good face. But believe it or not 5'11 is more than enough for most women. Too many people fraud and it creates things like the 6ft meme.
Giga

i agree some of these people posting here are just retarded kids.

Fuck, I just can't with these stories. You have to be beyond deluded if you still think women care about personality after doing a chadfish. Props for OP 4 not literally roping the moment he saw the truth by himself.

Fuck, I just can't with these stories. You have to be beyond deluded if you still think women care about personality after doing a chadfish. Props for OP 4 not literally roping the moment he saw the truth by himself.
It's okay because I ended up setting her up on a date and ghosting her as I talked about in my other thread. Bitch lost her mind and was cursing me out in the call

Dude just show up to the date. Don't go all catfishman and AHA HA WHORE GOT CATFISHED but just casually join her.

What's the worst that could happen? Jail?

So she heard your voice and still thought it was gigachad? If that was me she’d hang up instantly when she heard my incel high pitched voice

Update us on how she responds to being ghosted by chad

My Chadfish had aspergers and foids were very understanding and eager to take care of him and his needs.

Update us on how she responds to being ghosted by chad
Dude just show up to the date. Don't go all catfishman and AHA HA WHORE GOT CATFISHED but just casually join her.

What's the worst that could happen? Jail?
Heres the update after I ghosted her:
I'd say I was pretty based
So she heard your voice and still thought it was gigachad? If that was me she’d hang up instantly when she heard my incel high pitched voice
Yeah that's something I was worried about since irl people have always said I sound nerdy. But I quess females get put into a hypnotic trance when they think they are speaking to giga chad

He's a tall(fake)cel, that's how
Ironic coming from the guy who posts on the forum 1.5 times a month :whatfeels::feelswow::giga:

Joined Oct 2, 2019 Messages 7
Voicepill is massive cope. I have a deep voice and I'm still incel.

Height > Face > Race >>>>>>>>>> everything (including voice)

LIFEFUEL
How's that lifefuel if your face is still shit and you advocate sub8 law :feelstastyman:

A 5'10" chad tier face male will still outbid you for a 6foot foid. It's Over

How's that lifefuel if your face is still shit and you advocate sub8 law :feelstastyman:

A 5'10" chad tier face male will still outbid you for a 6foot foid. It's Over

6 foot foids are gross bro

You are coping HARD if you would deny sex from a 183cm / 6'0" Foid at a healthy bodyweight. Either coping or just volcel.

I'm just saying that I'd prefer and have a better chance with a 5'3-5'7 chick. It's not like I would turn down a 6 foot foid

I dont get it

Watch it to the end.

He has leg surgery to get taller as part of his transformation into the eugenically created Chad (played by Jude Law) whose identity he has bought.

Watch it to the end.

He has leg surgery to get taller as part of his transformation into the eugenically created Chad (played by Jude Law) whose identity he has bought.

He mentions he is 4'6,