Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i thank lucifer every day that i never heard others getting it on and never had to deal with people having conversations about intercourse

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i swear on the fucking quran if i had to hear neighbors or people in an apartment getting it on, i would go berserk. it would be extreme ERfuel for me. The strong urge to go in there and beat the everliving shit outta them both in wii sports boxing. the strong urge to stab them to death in The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. All the extreme anger and hatred and tendency toward violence in minecraft i'd feel. i would be so angry and furious. i don't know what else to say

and being in a conversation with friends who talk about their intercourse stories? i'd have a strong urge to batter them all in wii sports boxing. I would wanna kill them all in goldeneye 007.

the pain and rage and fear i feel
the pain and rage

-korn

i don't know how people here can handle it without going ER in minecraft

my curry friend had to hear his chad roommate at uni get it on and it was suifuel for him.

It is turture, I almost had a mental breakdown when I hear upper chad neighbor having sex with his cute young girlfriend, It surprises how much affected me. I was so ffected by it , that a couple of days I slept in my office, I was so scared of sleeping in my apartment.

Thanks Allahu they moved out, I was so releaf after it.

It is turture, I almost had a mental breakdown when I hear upper chad neighbor having sex with his cute young girlfriend, It surprises how much affected me. I was so ffected by it , that a couple of days I slept in my office, I was so scared of sleeping in my apartment.

Thanks Allahu they moved out, I was so releaf after it.
whoever that chad is, i hope jason vorhees or michael myers kills him and his GF in friday the 13th and the film halloween, respectively

Lucifer is the reason why we are in this mess, why thanking him for anything.

Lucifer is the reason why we are in this mess, why thanking him for anything.
i say lucifer for shock value, because shock value helps express anger

@gymletethnicel

If i ever was in this situation id call the police on them, claim i heard a domestic dispute or something

If i ever was in this situation id call the police on them, claim i heard a domestic dispute or something
That won’t work because the gf will defend him

That won’t work because the gf will defend him
dont care, i just want to cause them hassle, the more hassle the better, it takes 2 seconds to phone the cops. Also if you feel daring you can add some shit on like you heard screaming or some shit, get the cops to bash the door in

dont care, i just want to cause them hassle, the more hassle the better, it takes 2 seconds to phone the cops. Also if you feel daring you can add some shit on like you heard screaming or some shit, get the cops to bash the door in
A word to the wise: you could get in trouble for a false accusation

thats when i murder the cops and blow the whole building (in gta 5 minecraft mod)
And be executed after years in death row at some supermaxx prison

@AutisticMonstrosity @Copexodius Maximus

@Total Imbecile

Fair point. I've only heard it once but it was family and literally everyone at the table heard it so I didn't care. If I had to sit in my apartmentand hear someone get fucked I'd probably lose it. It already pissed me off hearing my grandmother tell me she walked in on my cousin getting dressed after getting fucked.
I’m glad I never had to deal with this. It would be both extreme ERfuel and extreme suicidefuel simultaneously.

I despise more than anything the assumption that it's easy and that if you're not having it, it can't possibly be the fault of the people not wanting to have it with you. I'm not allowed to say what I want to do to those people who repeat this god forsaken mantra.
They think life is so easy because normies live life with cheat codes on and have everything handed down to them as a gift in life. If they were to live life in my shoes, they’d rope instantly

Could not agree more
thats why i hate normies. every happy song is about sex and love. every song that isn't happy is about breakups. normies freak out over 2-month dry spells and are depressed under quarantine

yet we suffered these issues throughout life and they fucking trivialize our problems those insensitive fucking faggots!!!!

I find people talking about sex awkward because Im a virgin, but I just feel like even if I had a gf talking about something private like your sex life is just weird

I find people talking about sex awkward because Im a virgin, but I just feel like even if I had a gf talking about something private like your sex life is just weird
Yeah but that doesn’t matter to people in our hypersexual society

Me too. I would go absolutely insane.
Fortunately I live in an Islamic country where women wear the hijab and schools are separated. I didn't have to experience many of the horrible things cels in the west have experienced. It would be devastating.

I'm a 29 year old khhv and I live in an apartment and my neighbor is a literal Chad and I see him and his gf enter his apartment almost every day when I come home from work. Fortunately I can't hear them having sex but I can imagine that it's happening. I avoid eye contact with them and don't say anything whenever our paths cross. I also have a foid neighbor on the other side and on valentine's day I saw someone left a rose by the door. I was so tempted to steal the rose and tear it up so she would think that her bf got her nothing. Unfortunately since I have morals, I didn't do that. Sometimes I wish I was a pyschopath so I could extract my revenge on humanity but really I am just too nice of a person. I am always friendly to people(except Chad and women) but they always treat me like shit. I'm not a funny person and I'm not a clever person. I'm really just a loser. I just accept it and embrace it at this point. My prime is gone and it's all downhill from here.

Me too. I would go absolutely insane.
Fortunately I live in an Islamic country where women wear the hijab and schools are separated. I didn't have to experience many of the horrible things cels in the west have experienced. It would be devastating.
Being incel in the west is a billion times worse

i swear on the fucking quran if i had to hear neighbors or people in an apartment getting it on, i would go berserk. it would be extreme ERfuel for me. The strong urge to go in there and beat the everliving shit outta them both in wii sports boxing. the strong urge to stab them to death in The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. All the extreme anger and hatred and tendency toward violence in minecraft i'd feel. i would be so angry and furious. i don't know what else to say

and being in a conversation with friends who talk about their intercourse stories? i'd have a strong urge to batter them all in wii sports boxing. I would wanna kill them all in goldeneye 007.

the pain and rage

-korn

my curry friend had to hear his chad roommate at uni get it on and it was suifuel for him.
paper thin walls where i live, daily torture

dont know why you would thank lucifer, Egyptian gods are way cooler.

praise anubis :feelsjuice:

the pain and rage

-korn

absolutely brootal.
I also got lucky and never directly heard someone brag about having sex, but my friend told me all about the people having sex when I was grade 12.
That's when I realized I missed out beyond belief, and that it's over.

I'm so ugly, most people avoid the topic of sex at all because they know I'm a virgin via my face, and that it will be suifuel anyways.
But the friend that told me was a giga-autist himself.

If someone told me they are having sex with some chick, I would probably ask them to hook me up with some chick.
If they don't, they will be ignored forever and I will be on the verge of roping like usual.

absolutely brootal.
I also got lucky and never directly heard someone brag about having sex, but my friend told me all about the people having sex when I was grade 12.
That's when I realized I missed out beyond belief, and that it's over.

I'm so ugly, most people avoid the topic of sex at all because they know I'm a virgin via my face, and that it will be suifuel anyways.
But the friend that told me was a giga-autist himself.

If someone told me they are having sex with some chick, I would probably ask them to hook me up with some chick.
If they don't, they will be ignored forever and I will be on the verge of roping like usual.
I plan suicide soon

True, but I want to make sure I die in my 20s for sure.
When quarantine ends, I’m gonna try to ascend. It’s now or never when I turn 24. This is my only chance

my roommate is a degenerate sex havers who spends his time complaining he doesn't get enough sex, while having 4 girls "sexfriends" at the sam time.
The onle reason i'm not ER going is because I drink too much to attempt anything at this point.

my roommate is a degenerate sex havers who spends his time complaining he doesn't get enough sex, while having 4 girls "sexfriends" at the sam time.
The onle reason i'm not ER going is because I drink too much to attempt anything at this point.
Life is just awful for us. And people wonder why we hate the human race

@FinnCel is your alcoholism this bad?

experiencing that would be the final nail in the coffin, i would ER undoubtedly. I skipped going to university for this reason i would rather be a dead end retail wage slave then be forced to study hours in my empty dorm room while listening to others having fun partying and engaging in intercourse. Although now i have a chad co-worker that makes me want to suicide every time hes scheduled on the same shift as me.

Blackpill is an inescapable nightmare that i am forever trapped within, go outside and i just get mogged to death and want to kill myself. go to wage cuck and i have to watch girls hit on my co-worker, go to college and all i will hear is sex in the dorms next to me. only real way out of this reality is suicide

experiencing that would be the final nail in the coffin, i would ER undoubtedly. I skipped going to university for this reason i would rather be a dead end retail wage slave then be forced to study hours in my empty dorm room while listening to others having fun partying and engaging in intercourse. Although now i have a chad co-worker that makes me want to suicide every time hes scheduled on the same shift as me.

Blackpill is an inescapable nightmare that i am forever trapped within, go outside and i just get mogged to death and want to kill myself. go to wage cuck and i have to watch girls hit on my co-worker, go to college and all i will hear is sex in the dorms next to me. only real way out of this reality is suicide
You’re lucky you at least got to experience uni

I went to a shitty ass community college full of truecels, ricecels, currycels etc

You’re lucky you at least got to experience uni

I went to a shitty ass community college full of truecels, ricecels, currycels etc
i didnt go to uni.

i went to shitty ass community college like you and i skipped class everyday to sleep in the library until i failed and was put on academic restriction or something like that and i dropped out. which is why i dont understand how anyone here progresses in life despite being blackpilled, they either arent ugly or are coping with some delusional fantasy things will get better, i realized it was over at 15 and completely gave up.

i didnt go to uni.

i went to shitty ass community college like you and i skipped class everyday to sleep in the library until i failed and was put on academic restriction or something like that and i dropped out
Community college with dorms? Never knew that existed

they do, but i never did stay in a dorm, i avoided them because likelihood of nuclear suifuel
Tbh being surrounded by chads and stacys is something I always preferred over being surrounded by truecels and landwhales where I didn’t have a chance to even go to a party or something

Tbh being surrounded by chads and stacys is something I always preferred over being surrounded by truecels and landwhales where I didn’t have a chance to even go to a party or something
Yep same.

you can tell your true value by simply looking at the people you are around. If u cant make friends with chads then odds are u arent chad, if u dont fit in with normies then logically u are below them in the pyramid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back