Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i thank lucifer every day that i never heard others getting it on and never had to deal with people having conversations about intercourse

Yep same.

you can tell your true value by simply looking at the people you are around. If u cant make friends with chads then odds are u arent chad, if u dont fit in with normies then logically u are below them in the pyramid.
and also i feel like i could've had a chance if I were surrounded by chads/stacys to at least have some type of social life. i never knew if i had a chance with girls because i'm a mentalcel who wasn't ready and a locationcel in a community college (i fortunately left) consisting of truecels/ethniccels and landwhales. now i'm quarantined with my shitty parents

the last time i ever saw a chad/stacy even nearby was the day i graduated high school

and also i feel like i could've had a chance if I were surrounded by chads/stacys to at least have some type of social life. i never knew if i had a chance with girls because i'm a mentalcel who wasn't ready and a locationcel in a community college (i fortunately left) consisting of truecels/ethniccels and landwhales. now i'm quarantined with my shitty parents

the last time i ever saw a chad/stacy even nearby was the day i graduated high school

I got extremely lucky to meet a friend in a random match of PUBG that i have known for over 3 years online and eventually we met up in real life.

That week made me realize how truly alone I was. i realized such a trivial interaction wtih someone outside my family completely rewired my brain I had energy to wake up every morning because I knew I had something to look forward too, i felt euphoria i have never felt before, i was reinvigorated with hope. But afterwards it was back to feeling like an abused animal forced into a cage, day after day im just looking out the window at everyone else enjoy freedom while I am subjected to a cycle of torment that drives me to insanity. All i have to look forward to at the end of the day is smoking weed and playing some dumb game (my friend vanished for over 2 months now..i have no idea if he roped but its possible)

Pretty much all of us are mentalcels at this point we are all fucked for life how could anyone remain sane when they are devoid of the very things that make us human.

I got extremely lucky to meet a friend in a random match of PUBG that i have known for over 3 years online and eventually we met up in real life.

That week made me realize how truly alone I was. i realized such a trivial interaction wtih someone outside my family completely rewired my brain I had energy to wake up every morning because I knew I had something to look forward too, i felt euphoria i have never felt before, i was reinvigorated with hope. But afterwards it was back to feeling like an abused animal forced into a cage, day after day im just looking out the window at everyone else enjoy freedom while I am subjected to a cycle of torment that drives me to insanity. All i have to look forward to at the end of the day is smoking weed and playing some dumb game (my friend vanished for over 2 months now..i have no idea if he roped but its possible)

Pretty much all of us are mentalcels at this point we are all fucked for life how could anyone remain sane when they are devoid of the very things that make us human.
I might commit suicide by shooting range

I also never heard others getting it on, but I heard a lot of intercourse talk. Fucking suicide inducing, seeing people actually know shit about this foreign topic to me.

I also never heard others getting it on, but I heard a lot of intercourse talk. Fucking suicide inducing, seeing people actually know shit about this foreign topic to me.
I never endured any of it. Thank god