Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I think a woman was about to pepper spray me today

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I was at the supermarket today, it was late at night and I was buying some pancake flour cause I wanted to make pancakes for breakfast the next day, among other things. Because the supermarket was about to close, very few people were there. In that aisle there was only me and another woman. I was looking at the pancakes packages and I got closer to this woman, a petite roastie type and when I got close to her she immediately noticed me and went to the other end of the aisle to get as far away from me as possible. I ignored her and continued looking for the things I needed. The honey was at the end of the aisle where she was so I had to get close to where she was standing, so I went there and she stared at me, I could see she was scared of me and I saw her slowly sliding her hand into her jacket pocket. Probably she was going to take out a pepper spray or a teaser so I just grabbed a bottle of jam that I didn't even like and walked in the other direction. This is ridiculous, just because I look like the fucking Quasimodo it doesn't mean I'm a rapist. Stupid foids, they don't even deserve my hate.

Should have rammed your shopping cart into her back 'accidentally'

If a foid even tries to do that, I’ll just kill her and claim diplomatic immunity. I hope this situation will happen one day to me so I can finally kill someone and get away with it

If a foid pepper sprayed me for no reason, it's gonna be bloody (for her)

follow her around, make her as uncomfortable as possible and if she pepper sprays you sue that bitch

Maybe she thought you were Chad and you mistook her signals of attraction.

Maybe????

All because of looks

We need to start graping women because they assume we're going to.

"I wish I was the monster you think I am" are the ramblings of a midget and a threat from anyone else.

Maybe she thought you were Chad and you mistook her signals of attraction.

Maybe????
Source

Brutal story fella.

Show hER who’s boss

and if you were chad she would have smiled and probably initiated conversation for sex later