Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think attaching cel to everything is a bit cucked tbh...

L

LebaneseCel

Phoenician Nationalist
-
"Oh hey dude I'm a studycel! I'm a truecel! I'm everything-cel!!!"

So fucking cucked. I honestly think most of you are low T.

I find it hilarious tbh.

I honestly think most of you are low T.
This might be true. My libido is substantially lower than it used to be, but that's probably a good thing. I don't feel as frustrated anymore.

This might be true. My libido is substantially lower than it used to be, but that's probably a good thing. I don't feel as frustrated anymore.

I would like to stop having erections, it does not help me at all, it's just worse, I literally must have beaten the record of erections in akward moments

I would like to stop having erections, it does not help me at all, it's just worse, I literally must have beaten the record of erections in akward moments
I'm still young, so no idea what caused this change for me. I like it though, I can go a few days without fapping and not really be bothered anymore. Might even be able to do nofap at this point, but I don't just because it feels good.

Probably among the stupidest threads I've encountered here.
And he even had the balls to put it in the main forum, and tag it Blackpill, just fuck off.

Retard-level IQ post