Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think Edmund Kemper just got banned for his last survey

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
@Edmund_Kemper RIP brocel.

His choices started at the age of 10, and went up to 18.
Dude went too far with the trolling this time for the mods it seems.

Last edited:
@FinnCel @Personalityinkwell @TigerFestival

I added it to the original post

He was just collecting data he dindu nuffin.

I doubt it was a troll.

Seeing the topic is gone, I'm assuming so.

another great poll from the university of jared fogle

Seemed like a reasonable question to me tbh

did not give a shit,
Yeah

Makes sense when you give in to the idea that it's just another IT bait thread

Seemed like a reasonable question to me tbh
Cope

None of his threads are ever reasonable when you actually look at the conditions that "he" tries to fulfill.

It's never anything honest and genuine. Just cheap attempts at making us look like basement dweller pedophiles

@FinnCel @Personalityinkwell @TigerFestival

I added it to the original post
If i had to describe what he did metaphorically, it would be this:
Sitting on a tree branch and sawing the branch off

only 10? where's the under option for men of culture?

If i had to describe what he did metaphorically, it would be this:
Sitting on a tree branch and sawing the branch off
Dude the fact the ages were at 10-18, and not even an option for an older chick made me think he was trolling and baiting.

only 10? where's the under option for men of culture?
He's not into girls before puberty.

Yeah

Makes sense when you give in to the idea that it's just another IT bait thread

Cope

None of his threads are ever reasonable when you actually look at the conditions that "he" tries to fulfill.

It's never anything honest and genuine. Just cheap attempts at making us look like basement dweller pedophiles
I noticed this too, never gave any credence to his threads, and my few posts on his threads are mostly cryptic cynisms.
His name and avi is like "hello, am a troll" and just i put him on ignore like 2 days ago.
He was spamming with lame threads again.

Is """he"""" writing some doctoral thesis on "Pedophilia in the Incel community"? Every third of this thread is about teen love and hebephilia.
It never failed with this guy, "he" should of been disposed of before @GoffSystemQB was even modded.

I noticed this too, never gave any credence to his threads, and my few posts on his threads are mostly cryptic cynisms.
His name and avi is like "hello, am a troll" and just i put him on ignore like 2 days ago.
Any rightminded male in any forum would of shaped up for the better.

Only a hole and/or a fullblown autist would continue this shit show and not learn a fucking thing from their continuous errores.

He does post a lot of scientific studies as well, which I think is good quality content.

He does post a lot of scientific studies as well, which I think is good quality content.
Massive Cope

That was nothing more than camouflage to draw away negative attention that "he" would of otherwise received had "he" done the pedo threads at a 100% rate.

Make no mistake, "his" main, primary goal was to always make IT/Bait shit threads and make us all look like straight up neckbeards who only want teen holes

Massive Cope

That was nothing more than camouflage to draw away negative attention that "he" would of otherwise received had "he" done the pedo threads at a 100% rate.

Make no mistake, "his" main, primary goal was to always make IT/Bait shit threads and make us all look like straight up neckbeards who only want teen holes
I doubt that was his intention, but the end result probably came across like that.

He was just collecting data he dindu nuffin.
Massive Cope

this

Is """he"""" writing some doctoral thesis on "Pedophilia in the Incel community"? Every third of this thread is about teen love and hebephilia.

Tf? Where was he studying at Chad's univesity?

Persecuted for a simple question. Absolute state of many people.

Persecuted for a simple question. Absolute state of many people.
Dude, he wrote 10 as an option. That's not even puberty.
The fact the options only went upto 18 as the maximum made it seem like a complete shitpost to me.

rules are so strict nowadays, soon you will have to ask IT before making a thread to see if they approve. JFL at dismissing anything remotely controversial as bait.

rules are so strict nowadays, soon you will have to ask IT before making a thread to see if they approve. JFL at dismissing anything remotely controversial as bait.
10 year olds is remotely controversial? Dude, that is actual pedophilia JFL.

why are you white knighting?

the same 10 year olds you want to protect so much will grow up into full blown whores in a few years and spit in your face.

Bullshit shitskin Nigger Cope

If you or me made that exact same thread, nothing would of happened and the thread would still be open for debate.
He has a terrible history of continuously doing shit like this and having it forwarded to IT, while indisputable legit blackpilled threads get swept under the rug and treated as if they never existed.

A fucking cheap attempt at making all of us look like de geso tier neckbeards

FBI list Bait

This is what kempfer wanted

For all of us to end up on some fed list and having a random black suburban lurking around your home down the street.

He’s working for the feds?

Brutal :feelsugh:

You don’t say that about Inkwell or literally everyone else in this forum, making threads defending adult Chads charged with sexual assault for fucking JBs.

I got a Chadfish thread taken down and was given a fat warning cause a girl I messaged was 16, even though that’s the age of consent where I live and I’m 18 so it’s legal anyway.

Also I made a thread where I argued the punishments for rape were too harsh, inconsistent and emotionally driven. Sarge got the thread taken down, banned me and scolded me for “bait” he had a soy overload in the PMs.

Last edited:
You don’t say that about Inkwell or literally everyone else in this forum, making threads defending adult Chads charged with sexual assault for fucking JBs.
That's because inkwell's shit didnt end up on IT within minutes of being posted. He's also on thin ice so dont expect any edgy threads from him anytime soon.

Kempfer got called out on that shit and all of sudden "he" stopped being a fucking IT celebrity when "he" was being accused of being a hole. "He" ruined his own reputation ages ago. What the fuck do you honestly expect for someone who continuously makes edgelord threads?

And I have called out inkwell for the same garbage tier bait threads too. The difference here is that atleast this dude can shift gears and stay away from making those shit threads. While Kempfer is worst than a fucking child picking at a scab.

I have an inceldom problem, not a fucking teen girl obsession problem.

We get it, sub20 yr old foids are more attractive than fucking post 21+ yr old roasties, theres nothing to dispute or prove a consensual fact, this horse is beyond beaten to death, nigga is literally beating at horse bones at this point

He’s working for the feds?

Brutal :feelsugh:
He may as well be with all the pro pedo threads, im not saying he is one, but I would immediately blame him or any other edglord shitposter that draws that kind of attention to my well being over fucking worthless pedo shit threads.

You really think this forum isnt under a microscope? "He" isn't doing anyone on here any favors drawing that kind of fucking attention here.

You really think this forum isnt under a microscope? "He" isn't doing anyone on here any favors drawing that kind of fucking attention here.

Cant argue with that.

why are you white knighting?
the same 10 year olds you want to protect so much will grow up into full blown whores in a few years and spit in your face.
I'm just saying, when he talks about 16 or 15 year olds, that is after puberty. Before puberty is actual pedophilia by definition.
10 year olds are no different than 20 year old roasties
View attachment 357709
cope

I got a Chadfish thread taken down and was given a fat warning cause a girl I messaged was 16, even though that’s the age of consent where I live and I’m 18 so it’s legal anyway.

Also I made a thread where I argued the punishments for rape were too harsh, inconsistent and emotionally driven. Sarge got the thread taken down, banned me and scolded me for “bait” he had a soy overload in the PMs.
Most JB is like 16 or some shit, so way different than a 10 year old, cause 10 year olds didn't even hit puberty.
And the mods have to do this shit because the FBI will come after them and after everyone in this forum if we aren't kept to a certain standard. Their hand are tied.

Last edited:
Seems a normal survey, man will start feeling sexual atraction somewere along puberty, or teendome if hes retarded.
It was 12 for me, just when hormones kicked in. Even doctors know this things. Whats the problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back