Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think ER could have got laid if he signed up to seeking arrangement between 2011-2014

P

Payer

Recruit
★★★
Serious. According to forums I've read SA was in its prime 2011-2016. The same girls that didn't match on tinder would be super nice just because you were on seeking.

100s of girls would message first and there were many freebies to be had according to the forums.

ER could have taken sluts to the red carpet.

I unfortunately got in to late. Now there are to many sugar daddies and they ruined everything.

Okay, maybe I'm way out of the loop, but what's SA as I'm sure it's not "Something Awful".
I'm an idiot. "Seeking Arrangement".

No. He was way too much of a mentalcel to have any success with people let alone women.

There are no girls on SA, just bots that message you until you pay whatever the subscription fee is so you can message back and then drop dead

There are no girls on SA, just bots that message you until you pay whatever the subscription fee is so you can message back and then drop dead

I've met real girls from SA. But its so hard to meets them to fuck even if you offer them money.

Then he would've become a simp

im p sure ER said he didnt want to pay for sex, he wanted to be loved

he was too much of a narcissist to let it pass anyway, not to mention his autism

I've met real girls from SA. But its so hard to meets them to fuck even if you offer them money.

Thats because that site is marketed to college girls as getting $$ for platonic dates

So not only do you have guys who are mostly talking to bots, but if youre talking to an actual girl chances are its a college girl who thinks you can be friends for money

Guys obviously want to fuck, but if you tell girls they need to have sex to get paid 0 will sign up

im p sure ER said he didnt want to pay for sex, he wanted to be loved

I didnt mention him paying for sex. Around the early days of SA girls would fuck you for free if they thought you had money. Now you need money to fuck. If ER had used it in the early days he might have fucked some sluts from there. Taken then to the red carpet and slayed of status alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back