Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think ethnic cels have more chance to ascend if they stay in their countries

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Not to sound racist or xenophobic, but I feel bad for ethnic males who come to Europe or go to USA thinking they will slay. Their dream is to fuck a tight blonde pussy, and they are so delusional that it's painful to see them trying to hit on European girls. Hell, not even ethnic foids want them here. Hypergamy has no mercy in first world countries and if you're not an 8 at least, it's absolutely over for you. Even if they want to betabuxx, they still will have trouble finding a roastie who is willing to be touched by brown subhuman hands (my apologies for the expression). Probably, in third world countries, they could have more chance. Just saying but I'm not sure, I'm just assuming since people reproduce like rabbits in poorer countries.

In India and China there are more males than females. That alone guarantees a lot of losers

how about muttcels who are born in the west?

Black ethnics don't really have a choice tbh because our ancestors were already in the US for a few centuries. Going to Africa would not cure my inceldom.

they need to mailorderbridemaxx

Especially curries and arabcels ngl

Even though some ethniccels loe white blondes, I feel they change their mind once they find out how degenerate they are. Remember, they are often traditional themselves.

I live in UK, and the native ethniccels are more colonized and white worshipping than the ethnics which were born and raised here. Usually ethnics stay by themselves if they're the minority - but less so in diverse places like London. Over there, they get cucked hard and bad.

In India and China there are more males than females. That alone guarantees a lot of losers
over 120 million men doomed to be incels because of sex ratios in both India and China last time I checked.

Yeah but if you put social anxiety and being a total loser into the mix, there's no place for them anywhere. I've been suffering from social anxiety since teen years and I'm not able to get a gf/wife in my homeland pakistan.

What about ethniggers?

If only I'm an ethnicel raised in the West. I'm a native SEAcel raised here I know it's beyond over for me to be incel in my homeland

Just go live in a third world slum and marry your landwhale cousin!

If only I'm an ethnicel raised in the West. I'm a native SEAcel raised here I know it's beyond over for me to be incel in my homeland
Over tbh ngl. Im also in my own native 3rd world country and it is a brothel for foreigners to choose mail order brides and sex tourists. Over for native 3rd world cels

Rape board1

Wish I had a choice but I don't really. Even if I were to become fluent in my native language and move back, I would have missed out on a lifetime of being immersed in my own culture. Being properly socially integrated with others, not just as a foreigner speaking a foreign language, is crucial in forming the social bonds that would lead to getting a girlfriend.

I am already quite autistic here, I would be even more autistic in my native country.

Wish I had a choice but I don't really. Even if I were to become fluent in my native language and move back, I would have missed out on a lifetime of being immersed in my own culture. Being properly socially integrated with others, not just as a foreigner speaking a foreign language, is crucial in forming the social bonds that would lead to getting a girlfriend.

I am already quite autistic here, I would be even more autistic in my native country.

It's ironic, really. A white sexpat has a much better chance integrating in Asian society than a westernized ricecel.

Ive yet to see an indian guy with a girl in Europe
The ethnics who fucks are either very good looking or low iq with 0 inhibitions

It's ironic, really. A white sexpat has a much better chance integrating in Asian society than a westernized ricecel.
Yeah I blame my parents for forcing me to come here, where I will be guaranteed to rot alone. There is no hope for any future here, noodlewhores are too busy making more Elliot Rodgers.

Yeah I blame my parents for forcing me to come here, where I will be guaranteed to rot alone. There is no hope for any future here, noodlewhores are too busy making more Elliot Rodgers.
Noodles chase whites.

High IQ, it’s over for diasporacels.

Black ethnics don't really have a choice tbh because our ancestors were already in the US for a few centuries. Going to Africa would not cure my inceldom.
I’ve been back to my home country 6 times for a good amount of time each period. Didn’t get anything. Idk how much has to do with them seeing me as a foreigner, but I don’t have much credence in the GoBackToAStinkyShithole theory. Anymore.
I'm ethnic but I don't want to fuck some ethnic subhuman. Subhuman + subhuman = more subhuman.
Non whites probably just shouldn’t reproduce in general
It was over the minute my dad saw my mom. Imagine if Hitler won and no ethnics set foot in Europe, we would be slayers :chad: :chad:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back