Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think gym-cels who expect to make gains should go and stay on roids. Natural bodybuilding is idiotic.

Roids are for losers that are weak naturally and not only that but they also grow abnormal muscles including giving an enlarged heart which leads to sudden death also a small dick so go a head take all the steroids you can your hands on,funny thing is at my best I could lift 400lbs 6 times military press 175lbs 8 times curl 50lbs 30 times and didn't need roids or any form of PED nor did I use any powders or other bullshit it was just extreme
will power.
What forum do you think you are posting on? Like 50% of this forum is men that look like lesbian women because they are low T with small frames and no forward mandible growth.

Society is so fucked up that it’s nearly impossible to get prescribed testosterone unless you are 50+ years old. Most people here could have been normal or slayers if they had just gotten more prenatal testosterone and a testosterone boost during puberty.

Someone that is 5’7” with a small width frame is going to be weak as fuck and look ridiculous next to a guy that’s 6’2” and a large frame.

What forum do you think you are posting on? Like 50% of this forum is men that look like lesbian women because they are low T with small frames and no forward mandible growth.

Society is so fucked up that it’s nearly impossible to get prescribed testosterone unless you are 50+ years old. Most people here could have been normal or slayers if they had just gotten more prenatal testosterone and a testosterone boost during puberty.

Just create more testosterone with only willpower despite the fact being low in testosterone in the first place.

natural bodybuilding is such an idiotic concept. Very few men can build a good physique without drugs. The amount of muscle you hold is based on your frame size and amount of anabolic hormones in your body.

No hormones in your blood = no muscle.

If you're wasting 4+ hours a week in the gym and following a diet, at least inject test and actually get a reward for it.

Anabolic is expensive and once u get off you look like shot also it causes acne, baldness, man tits.

only roid if u lost all hope and trying to ogrecelmax

Couldn’t agree more op.

What do consider a gain increase in weight you can lift or muscle mass because if that is it I can tell you you're dead wrong there just from experience and I'm not some Jay Cutler or Ronnie Coleman type just a guy with work ethic saying the most men can't make gains is wrong just listen to what you're saying so only chads get gains gtfo that's bullshit.

Being tall is genetic though while getting stronger and bigger is work ethic big difference one is out of your control while the other is dependent on you(discipline,will power,diet etc).

Height matters for what getting laid not if you look like frankenstein than it doesn't count worth a shit you have this deluded idea that somehow anyone that is over 6'0 is gonna have an endless supply of pussy which isn't the case it depends on many factors like facial features,status,confidence and something that never gets any attention on here is the fact that a lot of women will simply go with
a guy for the most trivial of things like if someone has a certain style like lets say a rapper or a alternative look females unfortunately
buy into heavily they don't just go oh you're 6'5 that's so hot.

just work hard broooooo000000,you too can look like a Greek G0ddddDdddd

Building muscles is completely useless anyway. I would gymcel just to have a low body fat percentage and at least not be a skeleton.

This isn't even cope, it's just stupid.

Increased muscle mass improves every aspect of your daily life. You become fatigued less often, every day activities become easier and less stressful on your body, and you have improved general health (immune system, fitness etc.).

Like 50% of this forum is men that look like lesbian women because they are low T with small frames and no forward mandible growth.
50% of the forum is tallfags. A tallfag can never look like a woman. NEVER.

50% of the forum is tallfags. A tallfag can never look like a woman. NEVER.
You didn’t refute my point. Even if 50% of us are tall fags, the other 50% are low T framelets.

E4DA3360 9FC0 4FF1 A05A 1BE9B8EFDAD5

You can be tall and a framelet easily. It’s all in the ratio.

Yes, because the anecdote of one woman proves everything. I can post you a half dozen posts of women saying they’d date 5’2” Indian janitors too, doesn’t mean anything.

Being tall with a shit frame is only redeemable if you have a good face.

I think most men go to the gym to be more attractive, not to build the most muscle possible.
You can build a very fit body without roids and it doesn't need to have the amount of muscle bodybuilders have.
Whether a fit body will make you attractive enough to ascend is another matter.
View attachment 117091 View attachment 117092
Lol over for both of them, with those face not even 10/10 body can save.

Being tall with a shit frame
Being tall and having a shit frame is inherently contradicting. Tall guys have thicker bones and they can hit the gym. Inb4 shows a screenshot of a guy who has never hit the the gym with a shit frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back