Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I think I am so unattractive"

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
She wastes no time mentioning her "amazing boyfriend", having friends, and that she's received compliments. Foids have no idea what feeling ugly is actually like, this is just a "I'm so ugly teehee" post to get validation on Reddit.

Just another attention whore cum dumpster. nothing new to see here

Foids are retarded, her looks obviously don't impact her quality of life in a negative way, but they STILL bitch about it. Imagine if you could afford such a mentality, complaining about bullshit that has no impact whatsoever in any aspect of your life.

So unatractive compared to 11/10 stacy. Poor femoid, so good she has bf and friends to soothe and comfort her :(

I hope she gets acid thrown at her face

I think some females geniuenly feel unattractive despite having bf's and huge social circles + orbiters,the ultimate goal of every female is the giga chad seed (doesnt matter if they even have bf's or not) and competition for the giga chad is huge, every female subconsciously compares herself to the ideal that giga chad would choose

I think some females geniuenly feel unattractive despite having bf's and huge social circles + orbiters,the ultimate goal of every female is the giga chad seed (doesnt matter if they even have bf's or not) and competition for the giga chad is huge, every female subconsciously compares herself to the ideal that giga chad would choose
True. Expressing our attraction to them is probably more like an insult tbh.

Meme gender. Her looksmatch has been alone every day for his entire life, constantly bullied and rejected, and is currently staring down the barrel of a shotgun

One of the many tactics they use. you know what? They don't even need a tactic anymore cuckroaches will lick the floor they walk on just by themselves.

Meme gender. Her looksmatch has been alone every day for his entire life, constantly bullied and rejected, and is currently staring down the barrel of a shotgun

Always hated these women doesn't matter what you say they think they're so unattractive.(Not in reality just to get attention and pity ofc). Pathetic

I am ugly as a woman=I can't get Chad to commit.

She wastes no time mentioning her "amazing boyfriend", having friends, and that she's received compliments. Foids have no idea what feeling ugly is actually like, this is just a "I'm so ugly teehee" post to get validation on Reddit.

Ewww brigade that reddit thread and mark that Cunt down.

Throw fucking acid in her face then she can complain about how unattractive she is

When playing on tutorial mode still looking feels too hard :(((((

Oh wow, another hundred comments about how she's perfect how she is :feelsseriously:
You would never see them saying how a man is perfect, it's just that his personality is bad and he's entitled and delusional.

"I'm so unattractive" = I want attention.

Gosh i hate those creatures everyday a little bit more ngl, why on earth do i have to feel attracted towards them it makes me feel so sick.

So unatractive compared to 11/10 stacy. Poor femoid, so good she has bf and friends to soothe and comfort her :(
she has a cuck*. This bitch would fuck Chad in an instant to validate herself and to improve her "self-esteem."

Everything with foids is a LARP. They show fake happiness to make others jealous, then they do a 180 and show fake unhappiness to get tons of positive attention.

Their entire nature is very dishonest.

When a Chad nexted them, self-doubt sets in whilst they're blissfully ignoring proposals from average, presentable looking guys.

In a womans hamster brain there is only Lords (Chads) and Cockroaches (sub 7/ sub 6).

JFL at guys who say women dont care about looks but are so critical about their own looks to the smallest detail. This foid has no idea that people like us exist otherwise she wouldnt make a post claiming to be "unattractive" because it will never know whats its like to go years without any validation from not only the opposite sex but your on friends its kinda laughable that they think they have it so hard because they compare themselves to celebritys. the bitch has a bf friends and gets compliments probably daily and still isnt satisfied how much validation do you need before you stfu and enjoy life on easy mode. I wish I had a remote to freeze time to locate this foid and disfigure her face so she really has something to complain about JUST STFU

Stupid fucking whore. Jump off a balcony and die.

This is like complaining that you THINK you have a paper cut to an amputee

Redditors are fucking enabling scum, I'm glad I never got into that place.