Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think i contracted AIDS/HIV from a fucking water bottle.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
This morning i bought water bottle and i was drinking it like usual but as i was drinking i noticed a weird taint close to the lid of the bottle, it looked like fucking semen taints man and now i have a weird blister on the side of my lip and it starts to hurt and burn.

20200922 1819581

View: https://streamable.com/q9nwh1

Based that someone did this. Suicide fuel it happend to a fellow cel

Based that someone did this. Suicide fuel it happend to a fellow cel

It's not based it's fucking disgusting who cums on fucking water bottles? :feelspuke::dafuckfeels::lul:

Well that's what i 'think' anyways, i hope it's not actually AIDS.

EDIT:

No. HIV isn’t transmitted:

Through saliva, tears, or sweat that is not mixed with the blood of an HIV-positive person.

Last edited:
It's not based it's fucking disgusting who cums on fucking water bottles? :feelspuke::dafuckfeels::lul:

Well that's what i 'think' anyways, i hope it's not actually AIDS.
Imagine a foid or chad got the water bottle (higher chance then incel getting it)

Hiv contraction is at 2% risk I think. You can go get PEP if you’re anxious.

I also have dry throat and i wouldn't be surprised if i would have Diabetes.

Haha.

Imagine a foid or chad got the water bottle (higher chance then incel getting it)

???????????????????

Wtf man? you think Chad and Stacys buy more water bottles then Incels?? (60% of the Male population) cmon man.

Haha.

???????????????????

Wtf man? you think Chad and Stacys buy more water bottles then Incels?? (60% of the Male population) cmon man.
They go outside alot and need portable water for their walks, jogs and other outdoor activities

Just fucking lol.
The sheer fucking un-luckiness you possess is honestly fucking ridiculous.

Haha.

I edited my previous post. You’re not at risk as long as blood wasn’t mixed with saliva:

“No. HIV isn’t transmitted:

Through saliva, tears, or sweat that is not mixed with the blood of an HIV-positive person.”

They go outside alot and need portable water for their walks, jogs and other outdoor activities

Meh.

The vast majority of people are Sub4s, so degenerates are cumming on water bottles to give AIDS to Incels and Old people.

Just fucking lol.
The sheer fucking un-luckiness you possess is honestly fucking ridiculous.

I might be one of the most unlucky users on here tbh.

Not only have i 2 Death sentences (Height and penis size) but i also have loads of know and yet unknown diseases, don't have a formal education, don't have a job, am low iq asf, and on top of that i'm only 19.

:feelsrope:

facial hair mogs me

That's truly awful and the odds of that actually happening would boggle the mind. You'd have an easier time capturing lightning in a bottle while riding a unicycle and picking the winning lotto numbers 3x in a row.

Trucel voice

Water is wet tier statement.

Look at my name nigga.
That's truly awful and the odds of that actually happening would boggle the mind. You'd have an easier time capturing lightning in a bottle while riding a unicycle and picking the winning lotto numbers 3x in a row.

I have horrible luck.

I really hope the pimple just so happened to randomly appear on my lip and it isn't serious.

There are a lot of voicecels.
ER was a voicecel and I agree a lot of guys are voicecels.

But these guys outside with the kind of voice you have are normie tier and not necessarily the most popular but not necessarily the most unpopular either.

I doubt you got AIDS from a bottle somehow, especially if it wasn't opened before. It just seems like on of those shit things that happen for no reason, like how i can cut myself eating chips somehow.

I doubt you got AIDS from a bottle somehow, especially if it wasn't opened before. It just seems like on of those shit things that happen for no reason, like how i can cut myself eating chips somehow.

You can’t contract HIV from saliva.

pls more of this i really enjoyed someone talk./...
just not fag stuff ok.
and throw it just away ok :feelstrash: :feelstrash: