Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think I found an Indian CHAD.

A lot of people underestimate of how white Arabs could look like.
Yea a decent % of arabs can pass as atypical whites and a smaller amount can pass as letit whites, its just a curry cope since they are mixed with mongols and niggers unlike arabs who are literally southern caucasian while europeans are westren caucsian

Gets mogged by a average white guy.

Pretty much on the same page then. I'd say there's some deformity going on, it looks very off. Or it's a botched jaw surgery, kek. I don't have faith in curry doctors. My friend's father in curryland went to the doctor for a runny nose, the doctor tried to get him a nosejob, giga kek.
Kek i wouldn't be surprised, curry and rice doctors everywhere where I live. But that's fucked up lmao

just be white

Kek i wouldn't be surprised, curry and rice doctors everywhere where I live. But that's fucked up lmao
Yeah doctors in curryland are messed up.

ITT: Guys mixing aesthetic with sexual appeal.

LOL how is his skin so dark

Indians can't be chads in the west

He doesnt look curry at all, wince the main 2 curry features, extremely dark skin and shit eye areas, dont apply to him (talking about the tea guy not the guy in the op)

So yea he looks persian/levantime or atypical turk, doesnt even look north indian

turks are off white. Here a pic of some turks at the gezi park protests

an8Xbxk.png

have you ever seen a turk? lmao
yes, why is everyone retarded in this thread? i was talking about the tea guy someone posted here, i even quoted them, not the fucking curry at the OP

holy shit lowIQcels are everywhere

His frame is garbage. If he gymed and stubble beard maxed he would reach Super Pajeet tier.

Dude u see how rreeeeee reacted? He also thought that u meant the sound indian guy. The tea guy is obviously not dark so @RREEEEEEEEE meant OP by that.

Stop trying to defend urself

Dude u see how rreeeeee reacted? He also thought that u meant the sound indian guy. The tea guy is obviously not dark so @RREEEEEEEEE meant OP by that.

there was a misunderstandmant, so i corrected myself, u chose to skip the comment, ur fault

Yes, indeed, I was confused at first hehe.

jy5w5u7qvfyz.jpg

Is there hope after all?
He look decent, but the dark your skin the less attractive you look to whites usually. From a curry or black stand point he could be viewed as good looking. In the West every black person who is consider good looking tends to be light skined

Last edited:
I'm short of you are to dark skin it is harder and harder to viewed as attractive in the West from my observation

Let me give you a theoretically correct curry chad:

UYPtVo4.gif

FXFFgfq.gif

1. hunter eyes: check
2. positive canthal tilt: check
3. compact midface: check
4. protruding maxilla: check
5. forward growth: check
6. high cheekbone/zygos: check
7. chiseled jawline: check
8. 90 degree gonial angle: check
9. NW0 hairline: check
10. short philtrum: check

Theoretically this guy mogs every human being on earth.
Yo missed step 0, facial harmony

Ruined by poo coloring.

Curry or Chad.
Pick one

That motherfucker is hideous