Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think I found an Indian CHAD.

Y

Yoyo

Failure in Life
-
jy5w5u7qvfyz.jpg

Is there hope after all?

He'd be a +8/10 slayer if he were white.

Too dark and FOB for western bitches.

manlet frame

He looks ugly as fuck, plus his frame is fucked up.

Chad phenotype + Tyrone pigmentation + Incel frame

He looks like a random Tamil chaiwala.

Let me give you a theoretically correct curry chad:

UYPtVo4.gif

FXFFgfq.gif

1. hunter eyes: check
2. positive canthal tilt: check
3. compact midface: check
4. protruding maxilla: check
5. forward growth: check
6. high cheekbone/zygos: check
7. chiseled jawline: check
8. 90 degree gonial angle: check
9. NW0 hairline: check
10. short philtrum: check

Theoretically this guy mogs every human being on earth.

Dark skin curry can’t be chad

Is that the tea shop guy from a while back? Still not Chad though.

UYPtVo4.gif

FXFFgfq.gif

Holy shit. You are right, but its
Like some paradox shit happening in those pics

dam gym max, proper haircut, and a fucking shower (he looks greasy) and he'll have some good potential

Ohhhh ok you're right.
Tbh I think that was the only good pic of him, lol never heard anything about him after . I think he got a modeling career or some bs

@RREEEEEEEEE
Wow!!! A true Chadu!!!!! Thanks for this find. Yes, he would slay, even in the west. Otherwise he could shave off his head and run Jeremy Meeks game.

Pure CHADKESH.

not srs

Wow!!! A true Chadu!!!!! Thanks for this find. Yes, he would slay, even in the west. Otherwise he could shave off his head and run Jeremy Meeks game.
Doesnt look curry tho looks like a turk

Nah I think the tea shop guy was lighter skin.

I found the pic, this one right:

untitled-1-770x480.png
Chai Wala is hot as f-ck, no homo. He was 18 years in that photo, I think it was taken 2 years ago now, roughly, making him 20 years old now.

Tbh I think that was the only good pic of him, lol never heard anything about him after . I think he got a modeling career or some bs
He got a temporary modeling gig but the pay was too low so he quit that, even played in a few music videos, the last one being inappropriate because he was getting cougared in it, his family frowned upon it because of good, conservative values, so he stopped being in the spotlight.

He got a temporary modeling gig but the pay was too low so he quit that, even played in a few music videos, the last one being inappropriate because he was getting cougared in it, his family frowned upon it because of good, conservative values, so he stopped being in the spotlight.
I see makes sense

What the f-ck dude, are you serious? Turks are never that dark.
He doesnt look curry at all, wince the main 2 curry features, extremely dark skin and shit eye areas, dont apply to him (talking about the tea guy not the guy in the op)

So yea he looks persian/levantime or atypical turk, doesnt even look north indian

He doesnt look curry at all, wince the main 2 curry features, extremely dark skin and shit eye areas, dont apply to him (talking about the tea guy not the guy in the op)

So yea he looks persian/levantime or atypical turk, doesnt even look north indian
Oh lol thought you were talking about the OP Pic

Lol his face just screams "curry".

Just realized he is Pakistani, and yea he looks good
Exactly, first thought was curry when I saw him. He looks much older, thought he was in his mid 20s.
I see makes sense
Kek. Oh well.

Yes he doesn't look North Indian but definitely south Indian. Dark skin color + straight hair = curry. Dark skin color + curly hair = basketball.

Oh nvm I thought you meant the OP, KEK. Yeah, he doesn't look curry at all.

Lol OP pic still mogs the shit out of me regarding those bones and eye area

Definitely, heck, Chadu mogs the shit out of all of us. Anyone who says he's ugly is coping hard like Crustiousce or whatever.

What do you think about this one though ?

UYPtVo4.gif

FXFFgfq.gif

Mirin that absolute jaw lol
Definitely, heck, Chadu mogs the shit out of all of us. Anyone who says he's ugly is coping hard like Crustiousce or whatever.

What do you think about this one though ?

UYPtVo4.gif

FXFFgfq.gif

Mirin that absolute jaw lol
All the right features, absolutely no harmony. 5-6/10 though for -if assuming it's natural- jawline.

What do you we call an Indian Chad? We've got Tyrone and Chang for black and Asian.

All the right features, absolutely no harmony. 5-6/10 though for -if assuming it's natural- jawline.
thats the word I was looking for: harmony. That's pretty much the key. Still mogs me

thats the word I was looking for: harmony. That's pretty much the key. Still mogs me

Agreed, that guy is proof that you need harmony. And agreed, he still mogs me to oblivion. What would you rate him?

Agreed, that guy is proof that you need harmony. And agreed, he still mogs me to oblivion. What would you rate him?
I would say a 5 at best, and like you said if the jaw is natural, but I honestly can't tell if there's some deformity going on there (or he's just high T?)

What do you we call an Indian Chad? We've got Tyrone and Chang for black and Asian.

chadpreet, chadeet, chadjeet, chaddu, chadambaram and many more.

He looks like a freak. Every real Indian Chad looks part white. The really ethnic looking ones like this dark dude have no hope of ascending past 5/10.

UYPtVo4.gif

FXFFgfq.gif

But since he's curry he stilll subhuman? Right

I would say a 5 at best, and like you said if the jaw is natural, but I honestly can't tell if there's some deformity going on there (or he's just high T?)
Pretty much on the same page then. I'd say there's some deformity going on, it looks very off. Or it's a botched jaw surgery, kek. I don't have faith in curry doctors. My friend's father in curryland went to the doctor for a runny nose, the doctor tried to get him a nosejob, giga kek.

A lot of people underestimate of how white Arabs could look like.