Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I think I have yellow fever now

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
People are always talking online about how Asian foids are overrated and the average ones look nowhere near as cute as the ones you see online. Well, today I went outside and visited a town that has a lot of students from other countries and it was filled with Asian foids, most likely Chinese. They did not look ugly at all (trying to be subtle to avoid warnings for foid worship) and I didn't just feel attracted to them, I felt like I had a chance with these type of women unlike women of other races. Some of them were even shorter than me or the same height as me which is a rare sight as I'm very short.
Asian foids look so small and meek compared to caucasian/black women who are often big and intimidating that they seem approachable and like they will be able to give you a chance.

Run Zesto game

it's working bro you're actually becoming white

all women of all races are the same and want the same things (chad,big dick) so there is no point thinking otherwise

White girls can be prettier, thanks to sharper features, but those who not cute, because of that sharpness look annoying cunts. And too much shaprness anyway is against cuteness. When tried to creature perfect female face with blending femoid photos, best result was 2/3 white, and 1/3 asian, and that asian part gave necessary softer cfuteness

I definitely have yellow fever but only for real Eastern asians, I don’t care for Western asian whores. Little to no tattoos, no face piercings, dressing conservatively and cute and submissive.

It’s a pipe dream for incel tier guys though. If I was average or better, I’d already be in asia.

Asian, especially Chinese and Japanese, females are known for showing avid disdain towards ethnics; they'll be holding out for white men only.
Asian, especially Chinese and Japanese, females are known for showing avid disdain towards ethnics; they'll be holding out for white men only.

The americanized ones are just as bad