Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i think i just hate foids now

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
sincerely every experience i had with a foid was either negative, or turned negative soon, they made me experience nothing but suffering, i can't see myself loving a foid anymore, right now i feel nothing but pure hatred, disgust into those creatures.

Hating them is our biggest right as ugly men

Are you still attracted to them, naturally I mean.

How can we hate so much something that we are attracted to so much and think about all day?!
This is some sick joke made by nature..

How can we hate so much something that we are attracted to so much and think about all day?!
i literraly have hormones as result of 4 billions years of evolution, that should make me love foids, but i just can't stand those creatures anymore, foids are so vile they can overwritten human evolution.

There are always othER methods.

Despite them being shallow, toxic, manipulative whores, I still want to care for them, love them and fuk them, tbhngl.

Despite them being shallow, toxic, manipulative whores, I still want to care for them, love them and fuk them, tbhngl.
that's bluepilled shit, you are just going to cause more suffering to yourself

that's bluepilled shit, you are just going to cause more suffering to yourself
Has nothing to do with being whatever-pilled, rather than having healthy human libido.

I really really really dont hate them tbh. Like at all tbh.

Has nothing to do with being whatever-pilled, rather than having healthy human libido.
human libido is not health if you where born a ugly male, getting rid of your libido should be your top 1 priority

The longer you are aware that foids are at the top of the hierarchy in society, the more you hate them. I'm painfully aware that I'm suffering because I was born into the cast known as 'ugly and male'.

human libido is not health if you where born a ugly male, getting rid of your libido should be your top 1 priority
Libido is a healthy human trait which doesn't care about your looks. That's actually where inceldom comes from ... having libido but not the looks to statisfy it.
If you want to get rid of your libido you should cut your balls off and become a monk instead of larping as an incel (INVOLUNTARY celibate).

My worst experiences were with men, I had one or two good ones with women (I will not tell you here that could be interpreted as boasting). For most of my life it was indifference.

Libido is a healthy human trait which doesn't care about your looks. That's actually where inceldom comes from ... having libido but not the looks to statisfy it.
If you want to get rid of your libido you should cut your balls off and become a monk instead of larping as an incel (INVOLUNTARY celibate).
i'm a incel, but i would love to be a volcel, just not care about sex anymore
The longer you are aware that foids are at the top of the hierarchy in society, the more you hate them. I'm painfully aware that I'm suffering because I was born into the cast known as 'ugly and male'.
yup, we live in a modern cast system, with foids and good looking people on the top

I couldnt care less if they all died

congratulations, you’ve swallowed the blackpill.

Whenever I see a very attractive foid, my blood boils, I just get away from them as fast as I can, I just have pure utter hatred for them,

I really really really dont hate them tbh. Like at all tbh.
how
fuck foids have treated me like garbage and laughed behind my back cuz im subhuman shitskin. fuck it makes me so angry. I think i might become asexual or gay soon. fuck.

Bro, you need to stop being hateful and be positive that's why you can't get girls. Just go on a vacation with your girlfriend brah, that will cheer you up

Just embrace it, because in the end... At least you are acknowledging the truth.

I hate them too for a long time because they are reason I'm suffering