Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I think I just saw a polygamous relationship between 4 girls and a chad lite in public

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
My parents wanted me to eat lunch with them at a restaurant today (incel trait: going out to eat with parents in public on a Saturday), and I saw 4 girls and 1 guy eating at a table near us. They were all laughing at everything he said and looking at him with lust. The 2 girls sitting at both sides of him were touching him and stuff, I wanted to die. I guess it’s possible they were not all in a relationship with this chad lite, but it sure seemed like they wanted to be, or at the very least they might have all been fucking him.

Life is a scam. :feelsree: :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

Chad has orbiters just like foids do

That's a common sight at uni
Tall handsome guy surrounded by several orbiter female fuckbuddies

We don't have polygamous relationships in rural Ireland

I saw 4 girls and 1 guy eating at a table near us.
They were all laughing at everything he said and looking at him with lust.
The 2 girls sitting at both sides of him were touching him and stuff
it’s possible they were not all in a relationship with this chad lite,
but it sure seemed like they wanted to be,
or at the very least they might have all been fucking him.
Anime is very blackpilled about this but still a cope because we're supposed to believe we could be the chadlite protagonist if only there were nice girls like this harem IRL

e5e8055d5ae3cb142e0a3445d6e7551d.png
Death-March-To-The-Parallel-World-Rhapsody-Anime.jpg
Featured-Image-harem-anime-never-see-see-too-often.jpg

I shouldn't analyze this too hard though, I don't want to lose my cope

I still want to pretend I can become chad if I just emulate the protagonists

That's a common sight at uni
Tall handsome guy surrounded by several orbiter female fuckbuddies
Yeah and the difference between man-simps and woman-simps is that woman-simps get to fuck the hot person they're into.

Seems to be the common number.. 4 women per tall Chad.

I think that he is either rich or gay, I don't think that even a Chad can do that with his looks alone

Wouldn't surprise me tbh

Best life. It's a harem. Just like lions. The Chad lion gets all the pussies and all the other lions are poor sad incels.

Best life. It's a harem. Just like lions. The Chad lion gets all the pussies and all the other lions are poor sad incels.

Yep ironically when scientists study lions they have no problem observing how their mating works. Yet the same scientists go all bluepilled when talking about human females saying they want a reliable husband with a good job, who treats them right.

Polygamy is the future, bro. Get with the program.

Dan-Bilzerians-Girlfriends.jpg

Yep ironically when scientists study lions they have no problem observing how their mating works. Yet the same scientists go all bluepilled when talking about human females saying they want a reliable husband with a good job, who treats them right.

Same with most animals/mammals. But dolphins are kind of interesting. The males team up and chase the females and then they rape them together.

Or bats. Bats don't have fights and stuff. Males just mate with random females while they sleep.