Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think I may have gotten it...

childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★★
Having dry "barking" cough, severe muscle pain, fatigue and fever for the last 3 or 4 days to the point of not being able to sit straight and work during the day. My pulse oximeter has been showing SpO2 as low as 94 (vs my regular 97-98), which is still borderline normal, but on the lower edge. Acetaminophen doesn't help much.

I wonder if I finally contracted it, but I don't want to go to the doctor unless I'm literally dying (I hate doctors). Also I don't want the government to track me if I end up testing positive.

I still hope it's just a flu tho, as I heard a prognosis is not nice for fatcels...

Damn, bro. Over if you have gotten it.

Can be many other diseases, can be it. Pay the docs a visit?

Can be many other diseases, can be it. Pay the docs a visit?
I heard crap about local docs plus I have shitty health insurance with high deductible, so it will literally cost me a half of my paycheck to just get someone to look at me at the urgent care.

I still hope it's just some flu or bronchitis

I heard crap about local docs plus I have shitty health insurance with high deductible, so it will literally cost me a half of my paycheck to just get someone to look at me at the urgent care.

I still hope it's just some flu or bronchitis
You are Murican? Brutal tbh. Still good luck I hope it isn't too serious.

Having dry "barking" cough, severe muscle pain, fatigue and fever for the last 3 or 4 days to the point of not being able to sit straight and work during the day. My pulse oximeter has been showing SpO2 as low as 94 (vs my regular 97-98), which is still borderline normal, but on the lower edge. Acetaminophen doesn't help much.

I wonder if I finally contracted it, but I don't want to go to the doctor unless I'm literally dying (I hate doctors). Also I don't want the government to track me if I end up testing positive.

I still hope it's just a flu tho, as I heard a prognosis is not nice for fatcels...

Is there any existing conditions?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back