Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think i met jesus or an angel

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
I met a man at a gas station and he was asking people for some money.I was with my father and he asked if that was my dad and he seemed liked he truly cared about us :feelscry:.When I looked at his face he had so much life in him.I never experienced this with anyone else in my whole life.Then I gave him money and he was so happy.He said god bless you and I felt like I was truly blessed by god :feelscry:
It was like this encounter

View: https://youtu.be/gMXUCpjkXWs

@kikecel
@Diocel
@Uglymuggly
@The Abyss
@HidekiTojota
@ItsNotADream
@RREEEEEEEEE
@BabyFuck McGirlsex
@Hate_my_life
@Incellectual
@epillepsy
@mänline
@Copexodius Maximus
@Billowel
@Mainländer
@Fat Link
@Capable_Onion
@Mecoja
@2Headpats4You
@Forum_User_2345
@Caesercel
@Darkenzo
@your personality

Last edited:
A homeless Chad is begging for money? If that's not proof of Jesus I don't know what is.

Yes he was good looking

If some ugly fuck had asked you for some money do you think you would have "seen so much life in him"?

I find it so fucking retarded when so called black pillers on an incel forum have such huge blind spots and its like they are completely unaware of how these personal biases skew their perception of reality

This is just more lookism at work again, if Jesus (or an angel) showed up to you as some old, ugly, pimple ridden dark skinned guy with a hoarse voice you wouldn't be able to tell at all, and that's because you are subconsciously going off of the basis that - "good looking = good person", you were just falling for the looks halo

Also JFL at thinking Jesus or an angel would grace you with their presence, they couldn't even be bothered to grace you with blessings so your life could stop being shit, Jesus nor good couldn't have even bothered to grace you will good looks in the womb, but no, they decide to show up and take what little money you have from you (oh what a fucking blessing)

Then I gave him money and he was so happy.He said god bless you and I felt like I was truly blessed by god :feelscry:

This is the problem with emotional thinkers, you will always be illogical, you FELT blessed?, you feelings don't mean anything

WHAT IN YOUR LIFE HAS ACTUALLY SIGNIFICANTLY CHANGED FOR THE BETTER?

If some ugly fuck had asked you for some money do you think you would have "seen so much life in him"?

I find it so fucking retarded when so called black pillers on an incel forum have such huge blind spots and its like they are completely unaware of how these personal biases skew their perception of reality

This is just more lookism at work again, if Jesus (or an angel) showed up to you as some old, ugly, pimple ridden dark skinned guy with a hoarse voice you wouldn't be able to tell at all, and that's because you are subconsciously going off of the basis that - "good looking = good person", you were just falling for the looks halo

Also JFL at thinking Jesus or an angel would grace you with their presence, they couldn't even be bothered to grace you with blessings so your life could stop being shit, Jesus nor good couldn't have even bothered to grace you will good looks in the womb, but no, they decide to show up and take what little money you have from you (oh what a fucking blessing)

This is the problem with emotional thinkers, you will always be illogical, you FELT blessed?, you feelings don't mean anything

WHAT IN YOUR LIFE HAS ACTUALLY SIGNIFICANTLY CHANGED FOR THE BETTER?
If he was ugly he would also have lots of life in him.Even jesus had a tough life and was murdered without having sin.

If he was ugly he would also have lots of life in him.Even jesus had a tough life and was murdered without having sin.

1. Please don't ever call a normie an NPC, because if you'd be honest with yourself for a few minutes you'd realize that religious people like yourself give NPC tier responses all the time, especially that weird thing where they all have a set of predetermined responses that don't even line up with what you said or asked

Nothing of what you just said had ANYTHING to do with the core of my response

2. Saying Jesus never sinned is the worse thing to ever say, you guys use it as a feat or something, but really all it shows is how unjust God is, because he made Jesus INCAPABLE OF SIN to begin with

Here's why I mean:
In the bible just thinking about certain sinful acts is considered a sin

So if Jesus was sinless, that means he was created being LITERALLY INCAPABLE OF EVEN THINKING ABOUT A SIN

So saying "Jesus never sinned" is like saying "birds can fly", it isn't something to be used as a feat of "his greatness", in the same way that God creates Chads that are just better than us on the roll of a dice, he created Jesus to be "purer" than us, WITH NO EFFORT REQUIRED ON HIS PART

BECAUSE EFFORT WOULD IMPLY HE'S CAPABLE OF SIN AND THOUGHTS OF SIN ENTERED HIS MIND

So please stop using that "argument" (if we can even call it that), saying "Jesus never sinned" is like saying "Chad is good looking", he didn't do fucking shit to earn those traits, those abilities, he was just born with it

The tale of Jesus is just another tale of unfairness in the world created by God

God could have made all of us sinless, all of us incapable of sin, all of us good looking and perfect, in a perfect world, he opted not to because our current lives of strife and peril are more entertaining

Homeless chad jfl at the halo :feelskek:
Brutal looks pill. I have noticed that I fall prey to it as well but when i catch myself i recitfy my actions accordingly

If this is a meaningful encounter to him and it changes his life let him cope. It’s good that some people have faith.

I met a man at a gas station and he was asking people for some money.I was with my father and he asked if that was my dad and he seemed liked he truly cared about us :feelscry:.When I looked at his face he had so much life in him.I never experienced this with anyone else in my whole life.Then I gave him money and he was so happy.He said god bless you and I felt like I was truly blessed by god :feelscry:
It was like this encounter

View: https://youtu.be/gMXUCpjkXWs

@kikecel
@Diocel
@Uglymuggly
@The Abyss
@HidekiTojota
@ItsNotADream
@RREEEEEEEEE
@BabyFuck McGirlsex
@Hate_my_life
@Incellectual
@epillepsy
@mänline
@Copexodius Maximus
@Billowel
@Mainländer
@Fat Link
@Capable_Onion
@Mecoja
@2Headpats4You
@Forum_User_2345
@Caesercel
@Darkenzo
@your personality

@FlamingCel Youre a good man. A pure soul. And a hurt being. I hope you will find solace and peace from the torture of the mind I sense you experience. Bless you.

Brutal looks pill. I have noticed that I fall prey to it as well but when i catch myself i recitfy my actions accordingly

This, everybody make assumptions based on looks, the difference between a normie and a black piller is that were self aware of this fact, and we won't let it influence our decisions or beliefs

If he was really Jesus and really cared about you, he'd do something to make you ascend.

1. Please don't ever call a normie an NPC, because if you'd be honest with yourself for a few minutes you'd realize that religious people like yourself give NPC tier responses all the time, especially that weird thing where they all have a set of predetermined responses that don't even line up with what you said or asked

Nothing of what you just said had ANYTHING to do with the core of my response

2. Saying Jesus never sinned is the worse thing to ever say, you guys use it as a feat or something, but really all it shows is how unjust God is, because he made Jesus INCAPABLE OF SIN to begin with

Here's why I mean:
In the bible just thinking about certain sinful acts is considered a sin

So if Jesus was sinless, that means he was created being LITERALLY INCAPABLE OF EVEN THINKING ABOUT A SIN

So saying "Jesus never sinned" is like saying "birds can fly", it isn't something to be used as a feat of "his greatness", in the same way that God creates Chads that are just better than us on the roll of a dice, he created Jesus to be "purer" than us, WITH NO EFFORT REQUIRED ON HIS PART

BECAUSE EFFORT WOULD IMPLY HE'S CAPABLE OF SIN AND THOUGHTS OF SIN ENTERED HIS MIND

So please stop using that "argument" (if we can even call it that), saying "Jesus never sinned" is like saying "Chad is good looking", he didn't do fucking shit to earn those traits, those abilities, he was just born with it

The tale of Jesus is just another tale of unfairness in the world created by God

God could have made all of us sinless, all of us incapable of sin, all of us good looking and perfect, in a perfect world, he opted not to because our current lives of strife and peril are more entertaining
Okay but he was at least really close to having no sins.He lived as perfect someone could have lived

Okay but he was at least really close to having no sins.He lived as perfect someone could have lived
Child like innocence in your approach eh?
Matthew 18:3
Mark 9:37
Mark 10:14-15
Luke 9:48
Luke 18:16-17
John 1:9-13
Romans 8:17
Galatians 3:26
1 Thessalonians 2:11
1 Thessalonians 5:5
1 John 3:1
1 John 3:10
1 John 5:1
Revelation 21:7

But still knowing of things not of child like innocence
Matthew 10:16

JFL at moving the goal posts, now to suit your argument Jesus was a sinner?, have you no shame?

Its like you don't even care if what you believe is real or not you just want to keep believing in it

People like you have no real belief in anything, you'll just warp your world views and keep creating special exceptions so you can cling to the beliefs you have now, this is ridiculous, I'm done

Necro post

I like how so many incels cope by thinking they somehow are special and have "God's favor", as if he'd decide to encounter some random ugly fuck that he couldn't even have bothered to make attractive in the womb

Sure bud, God will take the time to visit you who he already abandoned even before birth, makes perfect sense

My goodness religious incels are truly delusional

Careful with visions and dreams, my brother. Remember that even Stan can turn himself into an angel of light.

it was just the crack in his blood making him excited bro

this reminds me a famous quote:

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

this reminds me a famous quote:

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.

Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.

Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?

Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

This one image will shut up any Christian that is honest with themselves, they either have to concede that God is NOT all powerful, or all knowing, or good/loving, but you can't logically have all 3 and the world be like it is
Epicurean Paradox

Last edited:
I was once walking home from high school, and on a pretty quiet side street, some old lady approached me from and started telling me about a bunch of old shit. I indulged her because I thought she had no one to talk to. Anyways, after a few minutes of hearing how the town was like 40 years ago, I said I had to go and started walking. After walking for a little bit, I decided to turn around and wish her a happy holidays, but when I did, she was gone. No idea where she fucking dipped to that quickly. I usually don't even bother telling the story because there's so many explanations of what could have happened but it was still some spooky shit. I then went home and played seasons in FIFA 14

When I was a child,I remember thinking it's so weird being human and I dont belong here or I was already alive before.When I met him,I felt like I knew him in a previous life.Maybe we met in heaven.