Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i think i might actually be autistic

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
i think that because for as long as i've been interacting with people, i piss them off so much when i don't even mean it.
i tend to talk about stuff people don't normally care about and i interpret things differently. i'll get negative reactions from it, people will say like "where the fuck do people like you come from" or say i'm autistic or retarded. it seems all normal to me until i notice the reactions people will give me.
i analyze unimportant shit and correct people on minor things even though the point they're making is clear.
i've also been stimming or some shit like that since i was a kid without realizing. my family noticed this when i was a kid and made fun of it, my cousins would imitate my jumping and finger snapping whenever i talked or got mad at them. whenever i get excited i clench my teeth and cover my face with my hands and rock back and forth quickly. i did this once at school and the other kids noticed, later a couple kids i knew made fun of me and then beat me up.
people have called me autistic several times and i don't know if my parents have ever wondered if i am. if i were an actual autist, my mom would probably disown me or not see me the same way since she hates them. hence i always doubted i'm autistic. but if i really am then that's just another trait of inceldom i have, as if it couldn't get any worse.

Last edited:
those are the classic signs of autism, so you probably are.

I reckon you is, never be different else ppl become piranhas.

what's your AQ

@Atavistic Autist thoughts?

Welcome to the club. Sorry, man.

How old are you? You should go to the Doctor's and get a diagnosis.

ur mom hates autistic people?

What does it go up to again, was it 50? I think I scored 46 when I did it 2 years ago.
yeah, it goes up to 50. when i saw my score it told me that a score of 32 or more indicates clinically significant levels of autistic traits

jfc at how people treat each other

I was going to say that you have some traits of Asperger's, can happen to a lot of people. Then I read the amount of your problem, and you would be diagnosed with Asperger's if you went to a clinic.

I have some traits of Asperger's such as repeated way of doing things (only in games), light stimming, obsession with "equal movement" (repeating the same move with both hands, variation after variation). I got a score of 28, so your score of 34 is more worrying, and placed in autist category.

Sorry to break it to ya, but welcome to the Autism group. I am not qualified to show you around, but can urge you to look up more on this situation of yours.