Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think i remember being in my mother's womb

Rey_Palpatine

Rey_Palpatine

Banned
-
It's vague but i think i remember it being warm and cosy

I don't remember it tbh

I think that's impossible.

memory mogs me
(MMM)

And I don't remember me being a toddler at all ngl. Infact I can't recall anything. Nothing from preschool either.

I don't think I was even self aware as a kid ngl

Larp.
And I don't remember me being a toddler at all ngl. Infact I can't recall anything. Nothing from preschool either.

I don't think I was even self aware as a kid ngl
Are you fucking serious? Lol.
That's kind of fucking strange, ngl.

Are you fucking serious? Lol.
That's kind of fucking strange, ngl.
I'm not joking i'm actually serious.

The toddler part is completely blank. I literally have no memories of when I was a toddler. I have a little from pre school but very basic stuff like where my pre school was, which is the only thing I remember. I can't even recall my friends faces and names but I do remember I did have friends.

Is this really very weird? Do normal people have proper memories from when they were toddlers and were in preschool? Genuine question.

Is this really very weird? Do normal people have proper memories from when they were toddlers and were in preschool? Genuine question.
I mean personally for me, this is kinda odd.
I have tons of memories from when I was a toddler and even more so when I was in preschool.
However, neither can I recall faces/names from preschool. Although, Kindergarten is a completely different story in that aspect.
I have so many memories from that time period, it's insane.
I can recall dozens of people's names/faces even though I left the school after that year and never returned.

Did your parents not take photos of you from when you were that age?
Because it seems to me that would be a pretty big factor in remembering shit.

Although, Kindergarten is a completely different story in that aspect.
If by kindergarten you mean age 3-7, then I don't remember anything from this time period either. And what very little I do it's like remembering a blurry dream. There is no emotion attached to it. Infact come to think of it I have very little memories before 5th grade, can't recall my teachers, how the classes were, who my classmates were, who my friends were ,what I used to do, I remember nearly nothing.

I used to think this was normal ngl :ha..feels:
Did your parents not take photos of you from when you were that age?
Because it seems to me that would be a pretty big factor in remembering shit.
They did but those pictures are just there they have no memories attached to it.

If by kindergarten you mean age 3-7, then I don't remember anything from this time period either. And what very little I do it's like remembering a blurry dream. There is no emotion attached to it. Infact come to think of it I have very little memories before 5th grade, can't recall my teachers, how the classes were, who my classmates were, who my friends were ,what I used to do, I remember nearly nothing.
Yeah, that's quite fucking odd.
Like honestly, bro.

Yeah, that's quite fucking odd.
Like honestly, bro.
Really? That's weird to know but i'm not suprised i'm a weird person afterall.

Really? That's weird to know but i'm not suprised i'm a weird person afterall.
Yes, really.
If you have very little memories from before 5th-grade that's quite fucking odd.
Especially the way you describe it as a blurry dream and how you don't remember your classmates, classes, and general emotions at the time.
I don't know, man. For me, that's weird.
Perhaps I'm the weird one. Who knows.

Mogs me at being inside a women and actually remembering it.

Aborts me
Brutal abortionpill. Its over for fetuscels.

I used to think this was normal ngl :ha..feels:

They did but those pictures are just there they have no memories attached to it.
3-7 were the best days of my life.

My earliest memory is from 1995 crying as I didn't like playing with the other children.

I really only remember things that started happening after I turned 3 which is around when I started talking coherently. 3-4 is still hard to place though. 5+ is easy

3-7 were the best days of my life.
Same with me, ngl.
And I'm generally not the type of person to wish that were a kid.
However, compare the happiness in those years of my life to my current situation, It's almost a night and day difference.

Same with me, ngl.
And I'm generally not the type of person to wish that were a kid.
However, compare the happiness in those years of my life to my current situation, It's almost a night and day difference.
To me, compare that time to anything that came afterwards is a night and day difference. I have forgotten how to be happy like that.

We all have deeply buried and repressed memories of being in our mother's wombs. That's why we're drawn to warm, cramped, comfy spaces, and why we curl up into the fetal position when under great mental stress. We are trying to get back to that initial safe world before we were brought into this bad, unsafe one.

So we can make memories even when we are a fetus. Although repressed, these memories are what we return to for comfort. That's why abortion is murder.

We all have deeply buried and repressed memories of being in our mother's wombs. That's why we're drawn to warm, cramped, comfy spaces, and why we curl up into the fetal position when under great mental stress. We are trying to get back to that initial safe world before we were brought into this bad, unsafe one.

So we can make memories even when we are a fetus. Although repressed, these memories are what we return to for comfort. That's why abortion is murder.
I wish my mom would've aborted me.

I wish my mom would've aborted me.
That's fair, but that would make her a murderer, along with the other 25% of all murderous foids who murder babies.

iu

My earliest memory is probably when i was 5

Do you remember dicks thumping you in the head when you were in there?

yep it 100% is murder, why don't these pro choicers ever consider an eviction of yeah wait that's right it's not just simply removing the baby but murdering it so they can pretend and the mother can pretend it never even existed. You expose pro choicers when they won't even accept an eviction. I am still 100% oppossed to an eviction if it puts the child's life in danger but it is better than deliberately murdering one. Abortion should be illegal, eviction should also be illegal unless we can safely remove the baby and put it into an artificial womb.

yep it 100% is murder, why don't these pro choicers ever consider an eviction of yeah wait that's right it's not just simply removing the baby but murdering it so they can pretend and the mother can pretend it never even existed. You expose pro choicers when they won't even accept an eviction. I am still 100% oppossed to an eviction if it puts the child's life in danger but it is better than deliberately murdering one. Abortion should be illegal, eviction should also be illegal unless we can safely remove the baby and put it into an artificial womb.

Here's something that I posted earlier in a different thread:

"Abortion is murder, plain and simple. As soon as the sperm joins the egg, the human destiny of the child is set in stone, and every aspect of their physical and mental being is already configured.
If, as is reasonable, we count abortion in murder statistics, then women are more murderous than men by far, their victims are more innocent and younger, and a greater percentage of women are murderers (25%) than men (less than 1%).
This is a good argument to foids saying men are more violent than women, in addition to the fact that a woman's physical weakness renders her incapable of most violent acts."

I think it gives a different perspective to the argument that without men, there would be less violence. What crime is worse than killing your own innocent baby, if you really think about it?

Here's something that I posted earlier in a different thread:

"Abortion is murder, plain and simple. As soon as the sperm joins the egg, the human destiny of the child is set in stone, and every aspect of their physical and mental being is already configured.
If, as is reasonable, we count abortion in murder statistics, then women are more murderous than men by far, their victims are more innocent and younger, and a greater percentage of women are murderers (25%) than men (less than 1%).
This is a good argument to foids saying men are more violent than women, in addition to the fact that a woman's physical weakness renders her incapable of most violent acts."

I think it gives a different perspective to the argument that without men, there would be less violence. What crime is worse than killing your own innocent baby, if you really think about it?
i agree utterly