Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I understand those crazy people walking down the street talking to themselves now.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I have literally 0 social interactions outside of my mom and dad, and it's not like we talk that much either. I don't even communicate with people online.

That's the way I wanted it, that's true, I actively avoided people my entire life and I wanted to be alone.

But even I, this extreme loner and avoidant person, feel the need to express my thoughts, quite often actually. It's not loneliness, I think it's just a fundamental part of the human psyche, you are constantly thinking, so not ever expressing your thoughts and them remaining all in your head turns into an itch that is never scratched.

That's why I posted on this forum so much I guess. It was the most social interaction I got. But as you get older, online forums/communities feel hollow and like a waste of time. Nowadays I write threads and delete them before posting, or I abandon the idea of writing anything altogether.

I don't think I'll start talking to myself, but I'll probably develop new coping mechanisms for the utter loneliness. Perhaps I'll daydream more and create a more vivid imaginary inner world or something.

That's why I posted on this forum so much I guess. It was the most social interaction I got
same, this community is all we have. lots of people out there have no community at all, and end up talking to themselves as a substitute

I talk to myself a lot. I have full-fledged conversations with myself. I've noticed when I rarely leave my house to get some stuff at 7/11, I'll talk to myself aloud about what energy drink tastes better.

It's completely normal
If you don't talk,your voice chords tense up.
The more time you spend alone, the more they tense up. It's also a psychological thing. You need to talk.

I talk to myself all the time

talking to yourself is normal, unless you're an npc

Screenshot 2020 05 22 17 38 01

I am one of those people

I have literally 0 social interactions outside of my mom and dad, and it's not like we talk that much either. I don't even communicate with people online.

That's the way I wanted it, that's true, I actively avoided people my entire life and I wanted to be alone.

But even I, this extreme loner and avoidant person, feel the need to express my thoughts, quite often actually. It's not loneliness, I think it's just a fundamental part of the human psyche, you are constantly thinking, so not ever expressing your thoughts and them remaining all in your head turns into an itch that is never scratched.

cope. your just lonely lmao keep coping

That's why I posted on this forum so much I guess. It was the most social interaction I got. But as you get older, online forums/communities feel hollow and like a waste of time. Nowadays I write threads and delete them before posting, or I abandon the idea of writing anything altogether.

I don't think I'll start talking to myself, but I'll probably develop new coping mechanisms for the utter loneliness. Perhaps I'll daydream more and create a more vivid imaginary inner world or something.

BTW, you say threads on forum r waste of time, but literally everything is waste of time
- games are waste of time
- movies
- internet
- when i had a job, i felt like im wasting my life
- long traveling to job is also a waste of time
- studyign wrong degree is waste of time
- having friends, when i had friends, i felt like im wasting time

its all subjective. you may feel at some point in your time that your time spent with friends is not wasted, and someone else will think it is. And even you, many years later, can start to think it was wasted time

lets assume you had gf, had sex 3 times, and now youre looking at her and cant fug her anymore and even touching her feels gross sad and nihilistic.
what will you do now? i would kick her out and start doing my hobbies. or preferably id fugg her only in the evening to not be tired after sperm loss

time wasting is subjective but I think majority of human waste their lives

Last edited:
BTW, you say threads on forum r waste of time, but literally everything is waste of time
- games are waste of time
- movies
- internet
- when i had a job, i felt like im wasting my life
- long traveling to job is also a waste of time
- studyign wrong degree is waste of time
- having friends, when i had friends, i felt like im wasting time

its all subjective. you may feel at some point in your time that your time spent with friends is not wasted, and someone else will think it is. And even you, many years later, can start to think it was wasted time

time wasting is subjective but I think majority of human waste their lives
Are you a redditor? That's exactly what people on reddit would comment. Something obvious that seems deep and yet even a 13 year old intuitively knows it.

Are you a redditor? That's exactly what people on reddit would comment. Something obvious that seems deep and yet even a 13 year old intuitively knows it.

no am not stop hatin

i like talking with myself more than i do with others

Incel Trait: talking to yourself

you don't know YOU DON'T KNOW !!!

Exercise and meditate. I used to hold long conversations with imaginary people in my head, but since I started meditation it decreased.

I used to explain to imaginary people why I was an incel ("because I'm short, because I'm autistic, etc") and those imaginary figures would give me bluepilled advice like "just go talk to women, just install tinder" and then I would explain blackpill facts to them. Lol.