Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think i will never have the courage to kill myself

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Yeah, today i was alone at my house, had enough time to do it, prepared everything, put the rope around my neck and tried full suspension, almost passed out BUUUUT yeah, i panicked and stopped my myself in the last second, im stuck in this hell

Fuck im such a pussy i regret so actually doing it, over for my shitty threads

Man you've been making posts about killing yourself everyday. Just do it already JFL

You were suspended in the air? How did you back out.

the hanging set up is too elaborate and gay, just go headbutt a train in first person GTA 5

See you tomorrow

Tried it back in March and almost did it but pussied out before stepping off the chair:feelsbadman::feelsrope:

I always stop when I get that "drowzy" feeling. that static dizzyness. I just don't fucking have it in me.

ill probably rope after my parents are gone tbh

I already know I won't rope.

Don't do it bro, be above the pain these foids cause.

I'm afraid of the same thing. The fear of death will be stronger than the pain of life.

Get drunk first that's how many people success with roping

Don't rope. See what you do by roping is telling foids that A) You let them control you, B)you are too weak and C) you can't handle their abuse. One of the things i realize is that not commiting suicide is telling these foids that you don't give a fuck about them. Trust me, I struggle alot but remember that you are making femoids seethe if you don't rope and keep on living.
I agree with him. Don't do it.

Don't rope. See what you do by roping is telling foids that A) You let them control you, B)you are too weak and C) you can't handle their abuse. One of the things i realize is that not commiting suicide is telling these foids that you don't give a fuck about them. Trust me, I struggle alot but remember that you are making femoids seethe if you don't rope and keep on living.
Cope. Roping is not for the weak, only high T man can do that and foids don't care if you are dead or alive

The funny thing is that your survival instinct would take over and you would move out of danger.
Hey all just relax. Unless your are living in physical pain, relax.

You'll go to hell if you kys :yes:

I wish I were white :feels:
A0876BC66F975F242FCDA09235DC1DC734FE50AD

kill me please
@fulltimeloser1 @ twitter
b7b003dcea82795ddb1ed5eb5c30f834.jpg

Fakecel opinion = woman's opinion

hqdefault.jpg

They don't tell you how much your body will fight you once it feels real
They really don't; I've tried to suffocate and always ends up backfiring. I am pathetic:cryfeels::feelscry: