Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think I'll be forced to hang once my debt becomes too much

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Up until now I've been able to cope with my shitty existence. But once I graduate and (inevitably) can't find a job, my debt will accumulate and there will be no other option. :feelsrope:

It takes a lot of courage (or a mental breakdown) to commit suicide

Are you a curry

You could just not pay and have shitty credit.

Just flee to Sinai and tERroristmaxx (in gta v)

What is "debt?"

I can't get any because no one trusts me enough.

Just as worse imo
Probably worse
oY189nF.jpg

How far are you from Zabbaleen?

Can’t you file bankruptcy and not have to pay any debt

What field are you within? Why are you so sure you won't get a job?

Just end it now you'll regret having all that debt pile up

why rope when you can flee your country for one with no extradition treaty with it

I think you're right.Just rope or go NEET living with your parents.

Don't worry you can always become a coal miner or a truck driver and work in dangerous conditions for poverty wages.

Can’t you file bankruptcy and not have to pay any debt
I did that years ago, I quit my job from stress/depression and decided i'd live off this loan I had for a few months and then rope :feelsrope:.

I practiced the roping I wanted to do but I just couldn't let go of guilt and fear I still had within me. I ended up going bankrupt a few months later :feelskek::feelsree:

See you tomorrow

Thank God university is free in my country,if that wasn't the case I would be in the same situation as you OP.

At least now I can NEET in peace without debt,why you can't do the same?

no, dont kill yourself. if you truly get in debt more than you can pay and dont find a job just get in more debt as a "fuck you" to the system that wants to milk you dry. what are they gonna do to you if you legally own nothing? just take another student loan and blow it on whatever makes you happy.

Thank God university is free in my country,if that wasn't the case I would be in the same situation as you OP.

At least now I can NEET in peace without debt,why you can't do the same?

There are some shitty places here on earth that think that human beings need to pay money for a brain , such places are the lowest of lowest of morality scale and i personaly wish them the worst .

You need to wageslavemaxx to pay those debts goy.

This is what we were born for

no, dont kill yourself. if you truly get in debt more than you can pay and dont find a job just get in more debt as a "fuck you" to the system that wants to milk you dry. what are they gonna do to you if you legally own nothing? just take another student loan and blow it on whatever makes you happy.
Plastic surgery for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back