Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I'm damaged beyound repair at this point to sustain anything normal

Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
I mean, even of somehow, magically I got a GF, that wouldn't really work out. I've been abused, bullied, neglected and isolated throughout my whole. So now my mind is scarred to the point of no return. I could never form a "connection" with the opposite sex, because I see all humans as inherently shallow, and would have too much of my mind occupied by anxiety. I mean, imagine taking a femoid to a restaurant? It's a fucking chore, as I'd much rather spend my time in my room alone, and even if I visit said restaurant I'd unironically enjoy the food and not her presence. I could not smile, and I'd look super anxious and detached. Honestly, what's the point even trying if it's so bad

I feel similar tbh. I’m used to being on my own and I think I would prefer it tbh. I hate being around people, even my own family.

I feel similar tbh. I’m used to being on my own and I think I would prefer it tbh. I hate being around people, even my own family.
Only activities I might enjoy with a hypothetical GF are soltary activities (vidyas & animu). But honestly femoids place is in the kitchen anyway

3d femoids are shit, getting one easy could turn into great annoyance and disappointment, nasty creatures

Yeah i have similar thoughts regarding relationships. I think i couldn't bear having a foid constatly arround me, she would probably expect me to entertain her throughout the day, since foids are incapable of being on their own for more than 5 minutes.

This is why I like this this community. Nice to know there's people I can relate with

If you have an anime avatar you are beyond help

3d femoids are shit, getting one easy could turn into great annoyance and disappointment, nasty creatures
100%
Yeah i have similar thoughts regarding relationships. I think i couldn't bear having a foid constatly arround me, she would probably expect me to entertain her throughout the day, since foids are incapable of being on their own for more than 5 minutes.
Sounds like a nightmare TBH all of this chore just so you would have a hole to insert. Much rather stick to 2D
If you have an anime avatar you are beyond help
It's over for weebcels

same man society is brutal

>I mean, imagine taking a femoid to a restaurant? It's a fucking chore, as I'd much rather spend my time in my room alone

Volcel

same dude. when i was a teenager my parents would try to take me to six flags or a movie with them and i would get into a fight with them to stay home because i didn't want to go, not realizing how much of a fucking idiot i was. it's over

same dude. when i was a teenager my parents would try to take me to six flags or a movie with them and i would get into a fight with them to stay home because i didn't want to go
same kind of stuff happened to me

Just wait until you're old and actually need irl friends to survive.

It's not just foid relationships that are unmaintainable when you're damaged.

This is where having $ resources really helps. Because you have to pay people to spend time with you. Meals, booze, etc...
+++
Not that I have resources. Just an observation.

Im mot damaged yet but i fear im gonna get damaged hard.

>I mean, imagine taking a femoid to a restaurant? It's a fucking chore, as I'd much rather spend my time in my room alone

Volcel
Not a volcel if I can't get a femoid in the first place

I just feel misery just about every day so it's difficult for me to be cheerful. I just look around me and see doom.

>If you have an anime avatar you are beyond help

It's over for weebcels

it's the fucking mix between primal instinct of contact vs. the preference of being isolated. I can guarantee being with a woman would not improve my life (would likely in fact make it worse) but the constant loneliness and detachment of female contact throws a wrench into whatever I have going for me.

it's the fucking mix between primal instinct of contact vs. the preference of being isolated. I can guarantee being with a woman would not improve my life (would likely in fact make it worse) but the constant loneliness and detachment of female contact throws a wrench into whatever I have going for me.
It's like a double-edged sword

It's like a double-edged sword

Exactly! At this point I just want to train myself into getting rid of these urges. If I cuck myself in the process for rejecting primal masculine instinct, so be it. I want to stop feeling like this all the time.

Exactly! At this point I just want to train myself into getting rid of these urges. If I cuck myself in the process for rejecting primal masculine instinct, so be it. I want to stop feeling like this all the time.
I fap then urges are mostly gone
Coping vey very hard

I am also socially damaged. I don't think I could form a connection with foids neither tbh. It's over for high inhib autists.

I am also socially damaged. I don't think I could form a connection with foids neither tbh. It's over for high inhib autists.
Just be NT theory
(NTs believe it comes naturally kek)

i need a kind understanding foid to repair me :feelscry::feelsrope:

i need a kind understanding foid to repair me :feelscry::feelsrope:
A foid may only be able to mask the scars, and not to repair the damage that was already done TBH

I get you bro, the foid would have to enjoy the same activities as I do, which is never going to happen

im not even sure if magically turning into chad and slaying jbs would save me

I feel completely numb and dead inside from years of being ghosted, rejected, bullied, ignored, isolated and abandoned. I don't even think I could feel love even if someone did love me after all of the pain I've endured, not that anyone will ever love me anyways.

I get you bro, the foid would have to enjoy the same activities as I do, which is never going to happen
This times a million. I fail to understand how relationships work if both parties are into different things.

im not even sure if magically turning into chad and slaying jbs would save me
This times a million. I fail to understand how relationships work if both parties are into different things.
You would have to take her out to the most banally places, listen to her gossiping and bitching about coworkers and family... All of that just so you can slide your dick inside her used up hole!