Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i think im sub incel

I

Incel801

Banned
-
Every pic i see of the typical incel is much better looking than me.

i think not only am i subhuman, but im also subincel..

i feel terrible

Yep same tbh, I am ugly af too while most of the incels here are average looking at least.

It's because you're actually a truecel, a 2/10.

Most incels posted are 3/10 or 4/10, so they mog me pretty hard since I'm a truecel as well.

I was sub incel before I got surgery. Blackops2cel was better looking than I was.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I was sub incel before I got surgery.  Blackops2cel was better looking than I was.
Which surgery did you have? Blackops2cel mogs me

The great majority of us subhumans won't post our pics online only to become a meme. We already know we are subhuman, don't need others to tell us that.

These type of threads are boring, no pictures :(

Lookism and Sluthate rated me a 2.5-3/10 :( :(

Ryo Hazuki said:
I was sub incel before I got surgery.  Blackops2cel was better looking than I was.

o shiet, what kind of surgery?

I should be illegal for being too much of a subhuman.

a-virgin-nigger said:
The great majority of us subhumans won't post our pics online only to become a meme. We  already know we are subhuman, don't need others to tell us that.

I posted my pic on amiugly and people posted it to a foreveralone sub before it was cucked and called me ugly.

Sub incel are those pathetic virgins in IncelTears

knajjd said:
the fact that blops2cel is apparently considered to be "THE" incel is a huge blackpill, considering just how good looking he is compared to me.

Stop it dude, I told you this many times in reddit too, you might be an incel because you look too feminine or because you are short, but looks wise you mog most people (especially in Turkey a.k.a. Bokistan)