Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think it's hilarious when women have a miscarriage

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Lost your baby? LOL. That's fucking HILARIOUS.

99% of the time the mother is some old, used up whore who had plenty of previous abortions, but now she's nearly 40 and wants to settle down with beta bucks.

Enjoy the miscarriage, you fat, old used up white piece of shit.

Even better when they die during childbirth.

I legit think ppl.shouldn't breed tbh. So I am.glad the child.is spared.

Especially if poor and ugly parents. Such people should NEVER breed.

i was close to dying near child birth (probably cause of my recessed maxilla) my blood was too thick to travel to my head

Miscarriages are natural, just like Stacy rejecting an incel.

:feelsree:That's not funny, man.:feelsree:

I se

I see you are typing with an Android as well.

It's over for periodcels

One of my older brothers died in a miscarriage. Some have all the luck.

One of my older brothers died in a miscarriage. Some have all the luck.
Lol my older sister died or was aborted I cannot remember anymore but fuuuck I wish I was born as her or died or have been aborted instead of her.
Like how stupid is that I get to live when I dont even want to.

Lol my older sister died or was aborted I cannot remember anymore but fuuuck I wish I was born as her or died or have been aborted instead of her.
Like how stupid is that I get to live when I dont even want to.
Yeah. I never asked to be born. I feel like my rights were violated by bringing me into this world without my consent.

Yeah. I never asked to be born. I feel like my rights were violated by bringing me into this world without my consent.

I feel the same way.

Every human being should have the right to a painless suicide (via "peaceful pill") -- at any time, for any reason. I would only want to bring children into this world if those conditions existed. It's only fair to the child.

I feel the same way.

Every human being should have the right to a painless suicide (via "peaceful pill") -- at any time, for any reason. I would only want to bring children into this world if those conditions existed. It's only fair to the child.
I don't think I could ever bring myself to suicide. Survival instincts too strong. I just wish I never entered the game of life to begin with.

Agreed 100%, every time I hear about a used-up roastie having a miscarriage, I laugh inside

I don't like miscarriage unborn babies are innocent

I feel the same way.

Ideally suicide should be optout.
Like for instance you have a button that if you do not press for 30 days or a year maybe you just die in your next sleep.

Jfl lol at having kids in this cruel world.

I already have twitter, instagram and facebook. Facebook and twitter made me hate libtards. I went from liking them to hating them.
watch normie media

Better than a single mom giving birth to a future incel

its not fair for the baby tho, enjoying the death of the baby due to a miscarriage is as bad as supporting abortions

its not fair for the baby tho, enjoying the death of the baby due to a miscarriage is as bad as supporting abortions
Neither are "bad" boyo

you're a fucking jew no wonder, you guys suck circumsised baby dicks for fun
Even if that did happen, it's not morally "wrong" in anyway

i think it's hilarious when women disrespect me my entire life and treat me like garbage

OP sure made a lot of threads on this topic

Any wagies out there who work with pregnant office foids should try this.