Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think I’ve reached peak autism with my chadfish

You lost her at 5'2

Ropefuel for my approaching videos

Amazing, you're doing God's work.

I really want to Chadfish sometime.

even hot fob noodlwhores want white chads cock. the amount of chinese, korean and japanese is staggering JFL
Noodles want white chad cock, hot or ugly. That's the consequence of being a low t beta racr
Noodles want white chad cock, hot or ugly. That's the consequence of being a low t beta race

Noodles want white chad cock, hot or ugly. That's the consequence of being a low t beta racr
"muh kpopmax" cope. even when noodles reach western countries and have sexual experience under their belt, they want good looking masculine men, not some pretty boy flower fag.

Its "nonsense" in her reality that a human being can be a 5ft2 indian janitor.

I hate noodle women
I fucking hate foids who are entitled because they spent their entire life sucking their rich parents dicks who use them to flex for their neighborhoods

Ask if you could pee in their butt and cook eggrolls in their pussies.

'' People change along with time ''
JFL translation = she needs to settle for betabux now

btw very good work OP
EXCELLENT work OP
I hate noodle women
I fucking hate foids who are entitled because they spent their entire life sucking their rich parents dicks who use them to flex for their neighborhoods
sadly this is the world we live in, without a NWO nothing will change

Funny, despite all that retarded messages, they're still trying to chat with him. Just jestermax you silly inkwel. Sorry for curries, no hole likes them.

Funny, despite all that retarded messages, they're still trying to chat with him. Just jestermax you silly inkwel. Sorry for curries, no hole likes them.
I tried to convince them to date with an Indian, they just wouldn’t take my offer. Gonna do some more chadfishing now. I’ll try and sperg out even more

JFl at this virtue signalling bitch
F4F3B33C 8607 4DC3 BF43 54432E8EAA5E

Last edited:
I wish I could chadfish every woman I know just to see how awful they all are.

Meanwhile if I try and talk to a foid, I get a look of disgust.

I tried to convince them to date with an Indian, they just wouldn’t take my offer. Gonna do some more chadfishing now. I’ll try and sperg out even more

View attachment 158246
Ask foids if they would do foursome with you and your 2 curry friends.

View attachment 158246

You're living on tutorial mode LMAO

Jfl at the insane virtue signalling holy shit

View attachment 158246
Tell her you're a member of atomwaffen division :feelstrash:

View attachment 158246
Ok this is too funny lmsooo

Where is this?

And can you send pics of the chad you're using

Nihao. I would want to speak with you but I don't speak Chenglish. I only know English and Chinese. Would you say "Trump is the king and Mao is his slave" while I am pumping you?

Last edited:
1BB9CD0B 43D5 40AB 978E 5FFAD16A914D
I
Where is this?

And can you send pics of the chad you're using
Melbourne, Australia.

its been invaded by chinks and other gooks
38AAFB7F 7350 4E98 BCBB B5DDF6ABBEB3

Last edited:
fucking noodlewhores are dumb as fuck
they can barely speak english yet they get 50K jobs straight outta uni cos they have a cunt between their legs
some noodlecunt told me she had over 300 guys messaging her

some noodlecunt told me she had over 300 guys messaging her
not surprised by that. its called yellowfever in australia - thirsty fucks get rejected by their white loomsmatch so they go hit on the noodlewhores

not surprised by that. its called yellowfever in australia - thirsty fucks get rejected by their white loomsmatch so they go hit on the noodlewhores
noodles in australia only want tall white guys.

Women are walking memes, it's a nightmare we must escape.

my face isnt good enough and my skin isnt clear. i still get pimples JFL. anyway thats enough chadfishing its getting tiresome. fuck i need some rest

Funny chadfish but also brutal when you realize the only reason women tolerate this is coz of looks. Thats why i stopped chadfishing. My real tinder profile gets zero matches and the longest i used tinder for was like 2 months.

JFL, a nice rebuttal to all the driver's license copers here. Chad doesnt have a license? haha chad so funny.

Women are walking memes, it's a nightmare we must escape.
these entitled noodles are fucking doing my head in.
Funny chadfish but also brutal when you realize the only reason women tolerate this is coz of looks. Thats why i stopped chadfishing. My real tinder profile gets zero matches and the longest i used tinder for was like 2 months.

JFL, a nice rebuttal to all the driver's license copers here. Chad doesnt have a license? haha chad so funny.
yeah 5'6 white framelet here who looks like a teenager who still gets spots from time to time, no wonder even noodles here dont want me.

these entitled noodles are fucking doing my head in.

yeah 5'6 white framelet here who looks like a teenager who still gets spots from time to time, no wonder even noodles here dont want me.
It's too much sui fuel for you now man, stop now before the noodles drive you mad bro
it's sad how 6 inches of height and frame prevent's you from being a non incel tbh

It's too much sui fuel for you now man, stop now before the noodles drive you mad bro
it's sad how 6 inches of height and frame prevent's you from being a non incel tbh
yeah shame it didnt turn out that way. noodles just see me as an asian guy(by that i mean shitty height and frame) with western features JFL

Chadfishing on tinder is the best proof of the blackpill. Matching with girls who would never swipe on your real pic, then have them falsely correlate the good looks of your tinder profile pic with "personality" is downright depressing.

Chadfishing on tinder is the best proof of the blackpill. Matching with girls who would never swipe on your real pic, then have them falsely correlate the good looks of your tinder profile pic with "personality" is downright depressing.
i saw this low inhib decent looking curry today with a druggie looking noodle.