Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think I’ve reached peak autism with my chadfish

i saw this low inhib decent looking curry today with a druggie looking noodle.

The only noodlewhores i get with are in massage parlors where i have to pay for extras. I get zero matches on tinder and too autistic to approach IRL. (not like thats gonna make any difference)

yeah shame it didnt turn out that way. noodles just see me as an asian guy(by that i mean shitty height and frame) with western features JFL
At least you don't get the most rage fuel including excuse of "lel u rook rike br0th3r!!! tall whyyy guy orny" but tbh its still over

At least you don't get the most rage fuel including excuse of "lel u rook rike br0th3r!!! tall whyyy guy orny" but tbh its still over
my only chance is SEA, but fuck that i dont wanna get jumped by a pack of ricecels LMAO

my only chance is SEA, but fuck that i dont wanna get jumped by a pack of ricecels LMAO
Ricecel's already know its over so now they are forming anti-sexpat gangs so that westerners don't steal their women just lol

She asked the car question... Lol at people who are still unable to see it.

JFL, a nice rebuttal to all the driver's license copers here. Chad doesnt have a license? haha chad so funny.

Why did she ask this question in the first place? If it is not relevant at all, then why did she ask? If you cannot drive as a grown up man you are literally a toddler and mogged by females. This is what this is all about.

Last edited:
Why did she ask this question in the first place? If it is not relevant at all, then why did she ask? If you cannot drive as a grown up man you are literally a toddler and mogged by females. This is what this is all about.
chad doesnt need to drive. she still talking to me and wanting to meet up with "chad" even though i told her i dont drive and live in my mothers basement.

chad doesnt need to drive. she still talking to me and wanting to meet up with "chad" even though i told her i dont drive and live in my mothers basement.

Like I said, it is not about that. It is about being mogged by females. Just lol if a Chad allows a female to drive him. He should rather kill himself. Also, I still do not get it why she asked this question in the first place.

Like I said, it is not about that. It is about being mogged by females. Just lol if a Chad allows a female to drive him. He should rather kill himself. Also, I still do not get it why she asked this question in the first place.
ok ill agree with you if another chad with a drivers license comes around she will leave him, but an incel with a drivers license JFL wont matter.

ok ill agree with you if another chad with a drivers license comes around she will leave him

And this is what is all about.

but an incel with a drivers license JFL wont matter.

At least he can drive a decent car instead of watching females mogging him with driving.

I don't think they have basements in Australian houses, if he lives with mother he probably would live in suburban bungalow near a beach.

This should be stickied. Btw this shit get on to IT yet?

I wonder how many foids would still willing to talk with you if you ask them to dump in your chest :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Jfl at noodles
You invent Paper, Gun powder, build a wall to keep them safe from other ricecels, usher in the middle kingdom...........but all crumbles in front of a white dick. Mother nature is a filthy whore.
I tried to convince them to date with an Indian, they just wouldn’t take my offer. Gonna do some more chadfishing now. I’ll try and sperg out even more

JFl at this virtue signalling bitch
View attachment 158246
That virtue signal right there is rage fuel. She wouldn't go near a brown cock even if it was attached to a 6'2 gymmaxxed body.
i saw this low inhib decent looking curry today with a druggie looking noodle.
I see quite a few curries with noodle hoes in unis but the curries are usually Chadpreet tier and noodle whores are usually below normie tier. Once a curry whom I facemog was laying in the lap of a noodlewhore in public commute simply cuz the curry was around 6 feet. That was a big ragefuel moment for me. Fuck them face iver height copers.

Last edited:
JFL @ noodlewhores they’re becoming self-aware :feelshaha: :feelskek:
B9EE97D2 449E 4167 9021 6AD4DB3D61AD

Ultimate suifuel for ricecel me.

Its like a kindergartner took control of an adults body, too fucking funny! Did you have any notes prepared before you did this or are you actually the honrny rain man?

Its like a kindergartner took control of an adults body, too fucking funny! Did you have any notes prepared before you did this or are you actually the honrny rain man?
These noodles from China, Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines, Taiwan are all braindead mass produced robots, programmed to chase tall white guys cock. i just love fucking around with their limited understanding of the English language.

Also, i didn't go in with notes, just typed what was on the top of my head.

Last edited:
Yea, noodles mostly go after white guys. It's over for asian males in USA lol

Matched with a noodle who went to the same school and was in the same year as me :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I don't think they have basements in Australian houses, if he lives with mother he probably would live in suburban bungalow near a beach.
nah more likely to live in a garage or garden shed

So autistic I could hear the screeching radiating from the screencap.

so fucking reat hahaahhah

E960E5ED 4174 4578 AE2F C296C9BD4BF6

AA33277A CE9C 4F0B B125 39EFA0E8D774

Attachments

• 863B711F-C60B-41FC-BD8F-0A86DF03DDDE.png
    863B711F-C60B-41FC-BD8F-0A86DF03DDDE.png
    258.1 KB · Views: 65
Holy shit the literal ABSOLUTE state of asian women, you literally cannot lose as a Tall white chad, you can say the most stupid fucking shit and they still get wet cuz "oh may gawwwdd brone hair brue hair 6 feet nice jaw chadduuu let me fuku the write cockuu"
i got another noodle i went full sperg mode at.