Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think Just Be Non White is Law in Finland

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
She cucks him with Nordics I bet. Asians are non-humans in the eyes of foids.

She cucks him with Nordics I bet. Asians are non-humans in the eyes of foids.
Apparently shit like this is common according to alcoholcel

20201202 133709

What's with these ricecel cucks on justbeasian forums projecting themselves onto the 1% of Asian men that are chang or lucky? Jfl.

finland is curry land

This Swedish politician has an hazara fuck buddy.

9ccab13d6b26fd67 800x800ar

true, makes sense. tfw not 8+

so this is how I should pick up noodles
yeshuallah

brootal af
I once saw a manlet hazara on a date in a coffee place with a 5-6/10 blonde finnish girl. I was thinking wtf. This was at the height of the refugee crisis. She didn't look happy though tbf.

Also saw two fat finnish foids hanging with a group of 6-7 arab refugees. One of them was making out with the tallfag (like 6'6) while the others watched :feelskek: This was also during the refugee shit.

Last edited:
What about Somalis in Scandinavia?

I can feel the cumskin rage already

@HumanTrash (I think) is also finnish

I've never seen a Swedish foid with a somali. I have seen them with other africans though, and even a curry who looked like a black man, some kind of mix i think, not sure what race that is.

I've never seen a Swedish foid with a somali. I have seen them with other africans though, and even a curry who looked like a black man, some kind of mix i think, not sure what race that is.
There's this celebrity foid in the uk called Maya jama who's mother is Swedish and dad Somali.

He's a chang, so it's way different from your average asian.
fair enough, I'm not good at telling attractiveness of people. It's a truecel trait.

I once saw a manlet hazara on a date in a coffee place with a 5-6/10 blonde finnish girl. I was thinking wtf. This was at the height of the refugee crisis. She didn't look happy though tbf.

Also saw two fat finnish foids hanging with a group of 6-7 arab refugees. One of them was making out with the tallfag (like 6'6) while the others watched :feelskek: This was also during the refugee shit.
absolutely brootal heightpill

Seroiusly bluepilled if anyone believes this.
He's from Finland he would know more.

idk

" One study found evidence that unattractive people have different conceptions of beauty than attractive people do. In this study, participants rated photos of attractive and unattractive people. As Greitemeyer describes, “Overall, attractive more than unattractive participants differentiated between attractive and unattractive individuals. In particular, unattractive participants were more favorable toward unattractive stimulus persons than were attractive participants. "

Essentially, it is saying in a politically correct way that ugly people suck at differentiating between good looking and ugly people because if they know how bad they have it they would immediately try to rope

It wasn't about that.
wym? it mentions it. Im too lazy to look for the primary source, just found the first one that references it lol. :feelsaww:

fair enough, I'm not good at telling attractiveness of people. It's a truecel trait.

absolutely brootal heightpill

He's from Finland he would know more.

idk
I wonder why he doesn’t say a word about Fennoswedes, one would think they’d be gigamoggers.

" One study found evidence that unattractive people have different conceptions of beauty than attractive people do. In this study, participants rated photos of attractive and unattractive people. As Greitemeyer describes, “Overall, attractive more than unattractive participants differentiated between attractive and unattractive individuals. In particular, unattractive participants were more favorable toward unattractive stimulus persons than were attractive participants. "

Essentially, it is saying in a politically correct way that ugly people suck at differentiating between good looking and ugly people because if they know how bad they have it they would immediately try to rope

Very BRUUTAL

I wonder why he doesn’t say a word about Fennoswedes, one would think they’d be gigamoggers.
I'm not sure tbh, he might have mentioned it but I don't remember

This. A Chang has higher SMV than most males regardless of race. I bet most Finnish women are with Chads, Changs, Chadpreet or whatever is eyecandy for them.
Nigga lmao you’ll most likely never meet a Chang in your life. They’re basically non-existent. Asians are simply too neotenous.

I can feel the cumskin rage already

Doubt it, whites don't rage that much when East Asians take their women because it is fairly rare and the East Asians are not "shitskins" and have high IQ. Seeing a white woman with a curry is by far the most enraging for them for obvious reasons.

Doubt it, whites don't rage that much when East Asians take their women because it is fairly rare and the East Asians are not "shitskins" and have high IQ. Seeing a white woman with a curry is by far the most enraging for them for obvious reasons.
this + their overlord Adolf said that East Asians were 'honorary aryans'

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

that sounds like a gigacope lol

that was only japanese I think
No, it doesn’t. Asians are basically non-humans in the eyes of women. Even the 1 in a billion masculine ones still somehow look like children. Their race is just too neotenous and has too many failos.

this + their overlord Adolf said that East Asians were 'honorary aryans'

East Asians are basically white tbh, I know many of them actually give their kids in the West white names and nobody bats an eye, it just doesn't seem weird and jarring seeing a Western name for an Asian
No, it doesn’t. Asians are basically non-humans in the eyes of women. Even the 1 in a billion masculine ones still somehow look like children. Their race is just too neotenous and has too many failos.

Asian SMV will go up as China becomes more assertive and a threat to Western hegemony.

Doubt this.

Most whites only like other whites. East Asian clearly aren't white, and whitey hates other people fucking his women, so I 100% guarentee a cumskin is raging

That guy is a legit 8/10 though.

The 'just be" implies that other factors do not matter.

It's law everywhere except poor 3rd world backwaters

That guy is a legit 8/10 though.

The 'just be" implies that other factors do not matter.
Being Asian puts him right back to 2.5/10.
He still won the lottery by fucking her. Or he’s some celebrity idk.

Being Asian puts him right back to 2.5/10.
He still won the lottery by fucking her. Or he’s some celebrity idk.
Being asian is not the problem, being ugly, short and having a small dick is (which applies to many asians) but if you look good then that's not a problem. Women hate asian men not because they are asian, but because of their face, height and dick size.

Nigga lmao you’ll most likely never meet a Chang in your life. They’re basically non-existent. Asians are simply too neotenous.
I don't see how this invalidates my point: whatever is eyecandy for them is what will be selected (most probably Chads). Are there only a few Changs? Ok. Enough. I never said at any point that's the only thing Finnish women are after at any point, dude, simmer down a lil bit :feelsmega:

They hate the because of Asian features, which all Asians have. The guy, despite being objectively good looking, is still clearly Asian. He will still be assumed to have a small dick, be weak etc.
Being in a relationship with a non-white is a massive failo among the middle - upper-classes. Being in a relationship with an Asian is a death sentence.

Asian failos are going away gradually IMO, whereas East Asia used to inspire ridicule and mockery, now it inspires fear amongst Westerners. Plus, East Asians are seen as civilisational peers by whites nowadays.

but honestly finnish women prefer finnish men just like any race of women, men or nationality

and btw it's sad that ricecels cope with racial supremantism to point of delusion, but that's nothing suprising... mongoloids are most race obssesed fagots and even more ethnocentric

@PPEcel
@Ricecel X
thoughts ?
Asian failos are going away gradually IMO, whereas East Asia used to inspire ridicule and mockery, now it inspires fear amongst Westerners. Plus, East Asians are seen as civilisational peers by whites nowadays.
honestly why you non whites are obssesed with whites so much ? slavs, poles were also seen as 'worse' and were definitely not leading world, but we are nowhere obssesed with western women, most of ricecels, currycels, browncels are obssesed with white women

Last edited:
but honestly finnish women prefer finnish men just like any race of women, men or nationality

and btw it's sad that ricecels cope with racial supremantism to point of delusion, but that's nothing suprising... mongoloids are most race obssesed fagots and even more ethnocentric

@PPEcel
@Ricecel X
thoughts ?

honestly why you non whites are obssesed with whites so much ? slavs, poles were also seen as 'worse' and were definitely not leading world, but we are nowhere obssesed with western women, most of ricecels, currycels, browncels are obssesed with white women

Colonialism probably, and Slav women are basically the same as Western women looks wise, might even be superior.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back