Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think most redditors are genuinely autistic

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
The amount of times they'll post a screenshot of something which is so BLATANTLY a fucking joke, like, whoever posted it was clearly not being serious, and a load of redditors are talking shit about how toxic it is or how strange the person who posted it must be.

It's JFL tier. You see ITcels doing this all the time. People who are so fucking dense they can't even detect sarcasm/joking. These spastics need to write "/ s" after their posts to let their fellow autists they're being sarcastic LMFAO.

Being an autist has become the new normal, so its no surprise that the NPC programmed population of reddit are autistic

I'm certain they are.

the other day someone posted a thread from IT which was this story that was so blatantly made up (it was like “an incel in my class came up to me and asked if I was a man or a foid then he slapped my ass and said praise st blackops2cel and he got arrested and everyone clapped” and all the comments were super serious paragraphs like “Holy shit... I can’t believe that happened to you... Please contact HR immediately to report him for sexual harassment, this is a true example of why incels are sick people who shouldn’t be allowed in our society...”

They're definitely low t

the other day someone posted a thread from IT which was this story that was so blatantly made up (it was like “an incel in my class came up to me and asked if I was a man or a foid then he slapped my ass and said praise st blackops2cel and he got arrested and everyone clapped” and all the comments were super serious paragraphs like “Holy shit... I can’t believe that happened to you... Please contact HR immediately to report him for sexual harassment, this is a true example of why incels are sick people who shouldn’t be allowed in our society...”
JFL yeah. Legit dumb as fuck.

They're definitely low t

There are many users here who sre probably autistic. Might wanna not throw rocks in glass houses.
Also who gives a fuck about that inceltear sub. By crying about them you give credence to their name

they're high e low t .

redditors arent even normies

Most mothers in America and similar countries have their first kids at like 35 I’m not surprised there are so many autistic ppl

Most mothers in America and similar countries have their first kids at like 35 I’m not surprised there are so many autistic ppl
This. Fucking femorroids are focusing on their careers until the egg carton nearly dries up Then they blame dumb shit like vaccines for why their child came out retarded

most redditors are fucking nerds and incels in denial tbh. they're pathetic. we're pathetic too but at least we're blackpilled and not as autistic (waking up to the blackpill takes social skills)

They ain't no spergs of mine. Genocide reddit.

The amount of times they'll post a screenshot of something which is so BLATANTLY a fucking joke, like, whoever posted it was clearly not being serious, and a load of redditors are talking shit about how toxic it is or how strange the person who posted it must be.

It's JFL tier. You see ITcels doing this all the time. People who are so fucking dense they can't even detect sarcasm/joking. These spastics need to write "/ s" after their posts to let their fellow autists they're being sarcastic LMFAO.
Never ceases to amaze me how petty redditors are tbh

Not sure about autism but theyre definitely retarded

I hated reddit and redditors before it was cool and hip with the counter culture folks. I grew up in the mid to late 2000's playing PC games on my Windows XP, back when I still owned the physical games and had to pop it into the system. I remember going on to my favorite forums pertaining to the games I played, it was a pretty interesting time because those forums held a tight knit hardcore gaming community who knew how the games worked on a technical level. Then reddit came and eventually allowed it's users to create their own subreddits. This one all be all hub for everything including gaming attracted a bunch of casuals who just posted misc shit that wasn't even helpful and as reddit grew most people up and left these obscure forums for reddit thus killing forum culture from the 2000's. It's why I like incel forums (such as this one), sort of reminds me of the good old days when all I had to worry about was getting good grades. Having said that, it's ironic that this forum only exists because reddit banned r/Incels which siphoned off users to this forum. Had reddit not banned r/Incels, reddit would have a near monopoly and have been able to police the incelsphere community more effectively. I'm glad reddit did ban r/Incels however because incel subreddits don't hold serious discussion and they just post memes, just like those casuals who posted misc.

Last edited:
They unironically are tbh

The word you want is "retarded."

I know a couple of autistic STEMcels. They're very intelligent, unlike your typical reddit fag.

I hated reddit and redditors before it was cool and hip with the counter culture folks. I grew up in the mid to late 2000's playing PC games on my Windows XP, back when I still owned the physical games and had to pop it into the system. I remember going on to my favorite forums pertaining to the games I played, it was a pretty interesting time because those forums held a tight knit hardcore gaming community who knew how the games worked on a technical level. Then reddit came and eventually allowed it's users to create their own subreddits. This one all be all hub for everything including gaming attracted a bunch of casuals who just posted misc shit that wasn't even helpful and as reddit grew most people up and left these obscure forums for reddit thus killing forum culture from the 2000's. It's why I like incel forums (such as this one), sort of reminds me of the good old days when all I had to worry about was getting good grades. Having said that, it's ironic that this forum only exists because reddit banned r/Incels which siphoned off users to this forum. Had reddit not banned r/Incels, reddit would have a near monopoly and have been able to police the incelsphere community more effectively. I'm glad reddit did ban r/Incels however because incel subreddits don't hold serious discussion and they just post memes, just like those casuals who posted misc.
Yeah old school forums like this one are great. I love this place, no censorship or cucked bullshit, as well as outsiders getting banned on sight
The word you want is "retarded."

I know a couple of autistic STEMcels. They're very intelligent, unlike your typical reddit fag.
I mean autistic in the aspie sense, completely unable to tell when someone's joking, missing blatant sarcasm and so on. "Retarded" isn't the right word, it's not their lack of intelligence as plenty of retards can still get jokes.

they do it on purpose or don't understand the internet