Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think my standards are becoming insane, I want a 5 11 girlfriend

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I think 5 11 is as tall as a girl can be without being manly (anything 6'+ is too masc)

Taylor Swift is that tall for example

Another bonus is that a tall girls cant get fat because they would have to eat a ton to gain weight

I want to be tall and have a tall girlfriend so bad, but Im 5 11 myself so no 5 11 girl would look my way

My heart aches because of it

If I wanted to be picky I want a girl much taller than me. I won't get that though. Hell, I'm not getting one my height or shorter than me.

Why tf would you want a godzilla gf, can't think of anything worst. I want a little propeller girl so she can spin on my dick

Why tf would you want a godzilla gf, can't think of anything worst. I want a little propeller girl so she can spin on my dick

A 5 11 girl would be perma slim, she wouldnt be no godzilla

Meanwhile short girls eat 1 pound of food and gain 2 pounds, they are always fat

my guy, shut the fuck up. You’re on incels.co for
fucks sake. Why are you still having “standards”?

Meanwhile short girls eat 1 pound of food and gain 2 pounds, they are always fat
True, short women always have little tree trunk legs, disgusting

tfw not even 5'11" on the best day of copemaxxing, fuck, truly inverse beganfuel for masochism-maxxers like me.

True, short women always have little tree trunk legs, disgusting

They are built like goblins, its repulsive to me

When I see a girl whos sub 5 4 her proportions remind me of people with dwarfism

Its not like Im gonna get a girlfriend if I drop them

Im just daydreaming at this point, living in my own head

tbh what kind of difference does it make? It doesn't matter if you have standards or not, it's not like it changes anything at your chances.
You can literally have no standards and no woman will look your way. Or you can have standards and no woman will look your way.

There is no looksmatching going on between men and women. Women only run after chads.
The only relevant factor is are you a chad or not. And if you are not a chad, then having standards is a good cope for not being chad.

We are free to have types, we can like or dislike certain types of foids, can be turned on or off by special features.

It's all irrelevant. We are incels.

Why? I would rather have one that looks younger. A loli waifu of culture is ideal

A 5 11 girl would be perma slim, she wouldnt be no godzilla

damn solid reasoning

volcel if you have unrealistic standards tbh

I don't date any foids under 6'2

I think 5 11 is as tall as a girl can be without being manly (anything 6'+ is too masc)

Taylor Swift is that tall for example

Another bonus is that a tall girls cant get fat because they would have to eat a ton to gain weight

I want to be tall and have a tall girlfriend so bad, but Im 5 11 myself so no 5 11 girl would look my way

My heart aches because of it
No Taylor swift for you, inkel