Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think normies later in life realize they're depressed on self-actualization level

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
* doesnt count CEOs, and other people with good achievments or crazy good jobs

You know, chads,normies, people who live the day to the fullest, may live a perfect, or a good, or a bit above average life until theyre 30 year old, and since that theyre just slowly waiting for death. so what they had sex? so what they still have it (probably not as good as before).

theyre not depressed from lack of sex, but theyre depressed cus they work on fugging cash machine or sweep floors in grocery stores

and they didnt care about shit job and being a loser career wise till they got 30 year old or somewhere around that, because they had good life conditions (sex, friends, party, drugs, fun) these conditions were like drugs themselves, so why would they care about their boring job routine? after all, job is not everything, you have about 80 years of life, and if most of it is perfect, it doesnt matter if your job is shit right?

but at some point they have to stop drugs or it ruins them mentally, or they have to stop it cus of family
at some point all that is left is boring sex with wife whos not attracted to them and who theyre not attracted to anymore (u cant be attracted to person after so many yrs with him)

now that they stopped partying and enjoying sex, they have to cope with "friends", "kids" or "games" (the latter btw, were not a thing for previous generations)
so not only most of them are dissapointed about their job, theyre also not getting pleasure from real life, sex or not

life is about copes

We are all slaves

True.

Being passionate about something and being able to make a living out of it might be the best way to live.

Unfortunately it's not possible for everyone, though. For most people, it's just about avoiding boredom.

I keep reposting this. Only when your personal life (including your sex life normalshits) is in order do you start to have the desire to be the best person you can be.
maslow-s-hierarchy-of-needs--scalable-vector-illustration-655400474-5c6a47f246e0fb000165cb0a.jpg

I keep reposting this. Only when your personal life (including your sex life normalshits) is in order do you start to have the desire to be the best person you can be.
maslow-s-hierarchy-of-needs--scalable-vector-illustration-655400474-5c6a47f246e0fb000165cb0a.jpg
Keep doing it

these conditions were like drugs themselves
life is about copes
Only when your personal life (including your sex life normalshits) is in order do you start to have the desire to be the best person you can be.
good takes tbh.

Most 30 year olds at work look quite bored with their lives. Even the women since they all had to settle. There's a woman in her mid - late 20s at work who looks annoyed this summer. She married a bloated normie from work the year before.

good takes tbh.

Most 30 year olds at work look quite bored with their lives. Even the women since they all had to settle. There's a woman in her mid - late 20s at work who looks annoyed this summer. She married a bloated normie from work the year before.

ngl i hate when bloated guys get secks cus am not bloated and i dont