Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think, on average, we are more good looking than IT cucks.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
When i think about us, incels, i picture something like this:

Skinny white guys with ugly faces. That's how i picture us.

So.. i guess we are ugly, but let's compare the picture above with the average cuck:

I mean, i wouldn't think about it twice: being a cuck is... miserable.

I also think that this is the reason we, despite being ugly, do not compromise to being cucked. Cuck is so inferior that he is FORCED to become bluepilled and drink Chad's cum. We have a shread of dignity because, despite being ugly, we do not look ridiculous.

This is the average .co user
0ae665ea92bf3d78bb6d56545ec30663.png

Did they take the same nerdcel for all the pictures? They all look the same

that first pic in your OP is so wrong in the captions... this person did absolutely no research into the incel subculture

This picture is more accurate

94729830 1086603978379341 8516561956285448192 n

When you spend all your time hating incels your face morphs into a horrid creature

Delusional people like IT tend to be subhuman beyond measure so they cope with delusion in order to live.
While c.o users are a lot more self cirtical and a lot of the times underrate themselves,this is not a trait of truly subhuman people

We're just ugly while soys are fat, ugly, and age worse.

Delusional people like IT tend to be subhuman beyond measure so they cope with delusion in order to live.
While c.o users are a lot more self cirtical and a lot of the times underrate themselves,this is not a trait of truly subhuman people

I’m subhuman @gymletethnicel subhumans get in here.

I’m subhuman @gymletethnicel subhumans get in here.
yeah there are all types of people here but i think that in general the vast majority of subhumans decide to go the IT route because its a much easier cope.
going into the blackpill as a subhuman takes certain character most people dont have

Honestly the soyboys mog especially without that retarded facial expression.

Anyways glasses = volcel IMO especially those types of glasses.

But knowing this place I'm sure a lot are better looking than those on IT.