Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think one of the reasons that people now are so violent and confrontational now is the men women are breeding with.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I can't be the only one noticing how quick to violence the average person is now. They're willing to fight the cops, random workers at resteraunts, anyone over anything. Random workers are assualted for wrong orders. In my school they were so many arguments and fights, one kid even punched a teacher when he tried to stop one fight. I think this is partially due too women having kids with bullies and violent thugs now that they're allowed to screw whoever they want.

I agree.. it is like peer pressure but in the pretext of what pussy desires. It is like we are regressing to the Stone Age. By sexually selecting for violent characteristics, Foids are making the environment which Men act in. Foids tell Men what they want through who they go after.. they go after criminals that is what Men will turn into to get the Foids validation and sexual copulation.

I agree.. it is like peer pressure but in the pretext of what pussy desires. It is like we are regressing to the Stone Age. By sexually selecting for violent characteristics, Foids are making the environment which Men act in. Foids tell Men what they want through who they go after.. they go after criminals that is what Men will turn into to get the Foids validation and sexual copulation.
We are regressing. Violent thuggish and/or stupid men are having the most kids. When's the last time we've seen a new tech creation? Where are our robots, AI, space travel? Where is our advancements?

We are regressing. Violent thuggish and/or stupid men are having the most kids. When's the last time we've seen a new tech creation? Where are our robots, AI, space travel? Where is our advancements?
Technological progress is slowing down as well, most likely due to these reasons. At least in the WEST. That is the case.

been going on for all of human history

women love violent retards

if you're not a violent retard, you will never have female affection

Foids should live their life in chains. :feelsree:

Japan is apparenetly getting a AI girlfriend going, but who knows if that actually comes through.
I am looking forward to it. Americunts do not have much going on.

I can't be the only one noticing how quick to violence the average person is now. They're willing to fight the cops, random workers at resteraunts, anyone over anything. Random workers are assualted for wrong orders. In my school they were so many arguments and fights, one kid even punched a teacher when he tried to stop one fight. I think this is partially due too women having kids with bullies and violent thugs now that they're allowed to screw whoever they want.
This is especially true for the negro community they all breed for thug tyrone so 99% of the children in the hood have thug dna

I am looking forward to it. Americunts do not have much going on.

USA has a few thousand nukes, a strategic position and offshore military bases all over the world. Both Germany and Japan are still occupied by amerisharts post ww2

Bro you have only been around for 15 years. 3-4 years since you discovered internet. Stop acting like a smartass and first read some textbooks. Don't take your information from 4chan or reddit.

No, in this case i believe in nurture, not nature. Kids nowadays are to spoiled, used to have everything in their own way, kids rights blah blah blah and they grow into pretentious little shits.

Japan is apparenetly getting a AI girlfriend going, but who knows if that actually comes through.
Don't you worry about it, that will be banned in the west no doubt, no compromise for the unwanted male; some femshit sjw will reeeee so banned.

Brutal Retard Pill
Bro you have only been around for 15 years. 3-4 years since you discovered internet. Stop acting like a smartass and first read some textbooks. Don't take your information from 4chan or reddit.
Lmao this

Basement Dweller IQ thread

Brutal Retard Pill

Lmao this

Basement Dweller IQ thread
Why's that? Or are you just saying it because you don't like me?
I'm not. Your only saying this to mock me, not out of any genuine disagrement.

Why's that? Or are you just saying it because you don't like me?

I'm not. Your only saying this to mock me, not out of any genuine disagrement.
It's because your thread is shit and you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

That doesn't fit with Steven Pinker's hypothesis that we're moving toward a less violent world tbh.
At least in western countries mass wars and bloodshed are still less common than in the past.

Periods of civil unrest like the US is in now will probably lead to greater violence but outside of that things are still relatively peaceful compared to the past.

Last edited:
That's always been female nature though. But feminism allows them to breed with the thugs who give them tingles with no repercussions

Last edited:
L
Yes and no.
It also has to do with shit economy and men not having any sex whatsoever if that were the case then the woman being born would be super aggressive men are waking up and are very angry at a bullshit soyciety oh amd on top of that iqs are dropping like crazy

Technological progress is slowing down as well, most likely due to these reasons. At least in the WEST. That is the case.
The reason for this is that women have rights now. When women have rights, they chose Chad. When Women chose Chad, 95% of men go without sex. When men can’t have sex, they become less productive. It’s as simple as that. And women don’t contribute anything to scientific/technological advancement either way, so we might as well take their rights back

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back