Discussion I think Reddit is a perfect representation of the world

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

I live in a genetic basement
★★★★★
243d 6h 57m
I have noticed that pretty much all top content are either pictures of women standing next to something or a picture of a regular item. Any thoughtful post that goes against the opinion that the typical sheep follows, is buried under downvoterinos. This isn't much different from real life.

Like for example if you say that Jews have ruined the world among a group of people IRL they will compare you to Hitler and say you deserve to die.

Example of my own Reddit account lol, only have 3 posts on it since my previous one got banned for sexism probably.

Example 1:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/k6lsik/hmmmm_i_doubt_the_duration_of_this_sale/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Haha funny picture, 2.4k updoots

Example 2:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/kl92eu/my_problem_with_most_ps4_exclusives/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
81d 20h 9m
I have noticed that pretty much all top content are either pictures of women standing next to something or a picture of a regular item. Any thoughtful post that goes against the opinion that the typical sheep follows, is buried under downvoterinos. This isn't much different from real life.

Like for example if you say that Jews have ruined the world among a group of people IRL they will compare you to Hitler and say you deserve to die.

Example of my own Reddit account lol, only have 3 posts on it since my previous one got banned for sexism probably.

Example 1:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/k6lsik/hmmmm_i_doubt_the_duration_of_this_sale/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Haha funny picture, 2.4k updoots

Example 2:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/kl92eu/my_problem_with_most_ps4_exclusives/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
Silicon Valley esque type tech soys in a nutshell tbh

Watercel

Watercel

Banned
-
2d 9h 25m
Majority of people around me are soy and stupid as fuck so bangers. Not suprised if true. You could make the argument that the most socially compliant elements endorsed by the state are always representative of the majority since the state by definition is merely a structured monopoly of violence and morality

Jungle

Jungle

mogged
★★★★★
18d 22h 49m
It’s a good representation of the soys

I

incelerated

Never began
13d 23h 8m
Reddit is a herd mentality shithole filled with people who have a fetish for doing exactly what they're told to and a genius complex.
Just ask them how to do X and they'll give you NASA-level instructions for it. Say something that signals you don't think like them and you'll be down voted to oblivion.

Last edited:
curryboy420

curryboy420

Veteran
12d 9h 11m
Nigga why are you crying that reddit cucks didn't up vote ur tldr post?

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
81d 20h 9m

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

★★★★★
243d 6h 57m
Nigga why are you crying that reddit cucks didn't up vote ur tldr post?
I'm not, I don't give a shit. My first Reddit account literally had negative karma. Don't you agree that herd mentality you find on Reddit is similar to that you find IRL?

I have noticed that any serious post gets buried under girls standing next to something. This my other only post:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/yuzu/comments/k558t1/can_the_yuzu_emulator_run_on_the_xbox_one/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

You either get karma by making up a soy story, being sex-positive or with pictures. Again, I think this shows the state of the world perfectly.

D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-
115d 16h 20m
stfu incel piece of shit

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
137d 13h 49m
All large websites are like that,
more or less.

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
81d 20h 9m
ALWALT
more or less.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

★★★★★
243d 6h 57m
All large websites are like that,
more or less.
True I guess, and when you find on social media where women are calling for manlets' deaths and getting thousands of likes for it. You realize how evil women truly are.

D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-
115d 16h 20m
when you find on social media where women are calling for manlets' deaths and getting thousands of likes for it. You realize how evil women truly are.

Burai

Burai

Recruit
★★★★
2d 10h 50m
reddit to me is more a better representation of silicon valley or maybe canada

where i live is just full of violent niggers and white trash (me included) and im probably the only one in a 10 mile radius that knows what a reddit is

get_even

get_even

Death to simps and cucks
★★★★
15d 10h 13m
Redditors get shit on by normies. They are losers who have to speak to online strangers for human contact. They over the top virtue signal to try and fit in and feel good about themselves. They are losers just like us but with 10x more soy.

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★
4d 22h 27m
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Recruit
★★★★★
7d 14h 5m
ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
38d 11h 15m
Redditors get shit on by normies. They are losers who have to speak to online strangers for human contact. They over the top virtue signal to try and fit in and feel good about themselves. They are losers just like us but with 10x more soy.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
57d 14h 34m
naahhh. redditors are definitely a specific type of person- they are the kind of person who should have been bullied for being a nerd or autist, but wasn't because they had a lot of other nerdy friends.

If we had more normie friends, we probably would have ended up being redditors, but we are more ugly school shooter types of nerds

IslaVista2014

IslaVista2014

With the intent to inflict death
★★★
38d 30m
It only represents the west

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
96d 13h 51m
Sometimes I think like that but then I see comment sections like this one and remember that the world is not THAT bad in general (yet). It's going there though.