Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think some mysterious force is watching me

W

worstcel

Banned
-
Ok this may sound stupid to u, and I'm usually the guy who doesnt believe things unless he sees things, but now I'm kinda skeptical.

Today I expressed joy, I told my mom I wanted to go back to school (meds help a lot with motivation) and yeah basically. Then shortly after I check the winning lottery numbers and they happen to be the same ones I picked the last lottery (I swear they were), it's like something is trying to take me down.

I've had other experiences like this too, it's like some devil is trying to take me down and make me fall deeper into depression, but at the same time something is fighting back.

Strange, but this could all just be in my head, I don't know xd

I used to worry about being watched by people through some camera or tv

Scary shit, man. Don't scare me.

Brutal , You should’ve played the same numbers in the lottery

Yes the force exists it is known as psychosis

Over for schizophreniccels

thats called being schizo, welcome to the club brother

cope and schizopilled

JUST IGNORE THE FLITTING SHADOW "PEOPLE" THAT DIVE INTO OBJECTS WHEN YOU NOTICE THEM BRO...

Just because they are small doesn't mean they don't have eyes...

The same with me. Its satan. He is trying to dispatch his army on me. I can sense them

i always feel like

somebodys wachin' meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i always feel like

somebodys wachin' meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Heh, my dad was puzzled and couldn't believe it way back when I was a kid and we were listening to that on the radio and I told him Michael Jackson was singing the chorus.

Of course it turns out that I was right.

Though with that said I guess it shouldn't of been that surprising as having researched my hero Michael Jackson deeply in my later older years I've discovered that he sang the chorus or did background vocals in general for many songs most people would never of expected him to be present on as a singer.

Spooky stuff man