Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i think the blackpill lowered my inhib

anondump

anondump

Banned
-
Who cares what they think when you already know the outcome.
Rejection.

the blackpill destroyed me

The blackpill has both saved my life and killed my soul, it's over...... it's over.

My inhibition has increased steadily since like 2011. The blackpill probably accelerated the process, it made me realise how subhuman I am, I feel so inferior to normies

the blackpill amplified my depression, making me too careless to have alot of inhibition.

Fully swallowing the blackpill has left me in a conflicted state. It has definitely allowed me to process some lifelong emotional baggage I've had dragging me down my whole life. It has also freed me up in some respects in terms of life decisions. On the negative side, it has definitely not helped my difficulties with motivation. "Copes" are a difficult subject, because we need something that we genuinely care about - something that we would still care about if we had access to sex, but it is hard to tell what those things are.

It feels like all incels are cursed by having to solve a torturous puzzle box where you must figure out how to live for something other than sex whilst living in a world where everything is about sex.

nah just give up, if u have gotten rejected or havent got response on online dating then its over