Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i think the blackpill's purpose is ultimately to guide you to the truth: "everyone hates you wants you dead"

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
you can either man up and accept it, then move on, or kill yourself.

but both are completely fine choices. no man should have to suffer if he doesn't want to.

in the end, blackpill is acceptance your life was fucked from the start because of your genes and nothing would have changed that.

yeah tbh.

the final obstacle is the redpilled faggots on this board that blame "NT"

it's actually a psy-op. blame "NT", which is blaming "personality", which is connected to "morality" which makes you think "you deserve it" which hurts your ego.

of course that's bs, but some people fall for that shit

''everyone hates you wants you dead''

This is factually incorrect. This is some low IQ statement NEET and LDAR spout out so they dont get out of their house.

The blackpill is simple as this;

''Success with women, dating and life in general depends mostly and ultimately on LOOKS.''

Hence why Lookism is the main factor of it all. Everything else is pure cope and delusion from autist faggots.

From the beginning, this is what it has always been and it has never changed.
An Incel is just a guy who due to his looks cannot get laid and usually suffers in social interactions.

That doesnt necessarily mean that people are out to murder you.

For some reasons, some users on .co want to exagerate everything and anything, twisting facts and creating weird ideas about the world, tryting to pretend their life is a warzone...yet, they probably never stepped a foot outside of their home.

With threads like this, I understand why so many low iq fucks needlessly go ER.

Anyway, beleive whatever you want, youre the one torturing yourself by bringing things to the extreme like this.

Nigga just find a cope and rot in piece.

you're coping

evolution has wired human to hate incels

my favourites are pokemon GO! and pokemon emERald

Nowadays people want other people dead for any small bullshit. Sad.

This is factually incorrect. This is some low IQ statement NEET and LDAR spout out so they dont get out of their house.

''Success with women, dating and life in general depends mostly and ultimately on LOOKS.''

Hence why Lookism is the main factor of it all. Everything else is pure cope and delusion from autist faggots.

An Incel is just a guy who due to his looks cannot get laid and usually suffers in social interactions.

For some reasons, some users on .co want to exagerate everything and anything, twisting facts and creating weird ideas about the world, tryting to pretend their life is a warzone...yet, they probably never stepped a foot outside of their home.

Anyway, beleive whatever you want, youre the one torturing yourself by bringing things to the extreme like this.

Saving this. The delusional retards on this forum are something else. How the fuck is everyone out to murder you just because you are an incel. Some incels don't leave the house and then LARP about some weird ass irl interactions they have. You can tell this is the case because these interactions are so off, and couldn't be more than a one off occurrence. Some dude here said "I don't want to leave the house because I'll get MOGGED! :lul::lul::lul:" And other ridiculous shit that has nothing to really do with being incel.

I want them dead too.

Couldn’t have said it any better. No one with a life worth living is going to be emotionally invested in the existence of subhuman virgins to the point in which they want you dead. No one gives a fuck

yes, the purpose of the bluepill is to give you a false sense of security and pride, the side effect is that it might steer you away into the wrong paths in life, its better not to waste your time on futile endeavors

Man, don't waste your braincels on guys like @mylifeistrash and @Personalityinkwell they are 100% trolling. They are a bunch of trolls and retards. Better ignore their filthy posts.

I don’t think most people care. They just want to live their lives.

Man, don't waste your braincels on guys like @mylifeistrash and @Personalityinkwell they are 100% trolling. They are a bunch of trolls and retards. Better ignore their filthy posts.

go make another 5000 posts about how white men are gods and we're all fake cels cuz we're tall

tbh it seems like OP views inceldom as more of an edgy aesthetic or secret club, which is why he says edgelord shit like that doesn't actually apply to the irl experience of sexually undesirable men. no one gives a shit about my life, other than occasionally insulting me and using me as an emotional punching bag people don't even remember that I exist

people would only be emotionally invested enough in you to want to kill you if you had any importance or significance to them, which I do not. as soon as I'm outside of someone's peripheral vision I don't exist anymore. like schrodinger's social reject. you're probably a Chad if you're living rent free in foids heads ngl

Last edited:
tbh it seems like OP views inceldom as more of an edgy aesthetic or secret club, which is why he says edgelord shit like that doesn't actually apply to the irl experience of sexually undesirable men. no one gives a shit about my life, other than occasionally insulting me and using me as an emotional punching bag people don't even remember that I exist
Exactly, he's a troll. It's best to ignore this piece of shit.

jfl keep telling other people what to believe when you've only been here for 6 weeks

Saving this. The delusional retards on this forum are something else. How the fuck is everyone out to murder you just because you are an incel. Some incels don't leave the house and then LARP about some weird ass irl interactions they have. You can tell this is the case because these interactions are so off, and couldn't be more than a one off occurrence. Some dude here said "I don't want to leave the house because I'll get MOGGED! :lul::lul::lul:" And other ridiculous shit that has nothing to really do with being incel.
yeah agreed. Inceldom is horrible and innate disadvantage in all social interactions but it doesn't mean everyone is out to kill you.

Jfl at the coping delusional bluepilled cock suckers in this thread thinking OP hasnt said the literal state of things. Imagine being so bluepilled you dont realize that literally everyone is out to get you, including your closest family. I know with ceetainty that my own family would love to see me dead or behind bars, even though ive done nothing but just exist. Sure, theyd say all the right pc things, like aw tragic, so sad, but deep down theyd be pleased.
I cant even :soy: believe the state of some users. Your brains must have reached some new level of cope to not see what OP is pointing out. Honesty, some of us are beyond the blackpill,because alot of you while saying technically blackpilled things just sound completely bluepilled. Such as how the redpill seems completely bluepilled to blackpillers, but is more blackpilled then the literal bluepill. There needs to be a pill beyond what we have now. And im not talking cuckpill whitepill. Because some of us are just on a completely other level thenmost of these soy cucks that shitposted

Last edited:
Jfl at the coping delusional bluepilled cock suckers in this thread thinking OP hasnt said the literal state of things. Imagine being so bluepilled you dont realize that literally everyone is out to get you, including your closest family. I know with ceetainty that my own family would love to see me dead or behind bars, even though ive done nothing but just exist. Sure, theyd say all the right pc things, like aw tragic, so sad, but deep down theyd be pleased.
I cant even :soy: believe the state of some users. Your brains must have reached some new level of cope to not see what OP is pointing out. Honesty, some of us are beyond the blackpill,because alot of you while saying technically blackpilled things just sound completely bluepilled. Such as how the redpill seems completely bluepilled to blackpillers, but is more blackpilled then the literal bluepill. There needs to be a pill beyond what we have now. And im not talking cuckpill whitepill. Because some of us are just on a completely other level thenmost of these soy cucks that shitposted
Vantapill.