Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Think The Chinese Elites Engineered Their Population To Be Worker Drones

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
First there was the great famine which significantly reduced the population

When the country began to stabilize, people would obviously start breeding like crazy after this, just like the "baby boomer" phase that comes after wars

Then they introduce the one child policy to limit that increase some time after, knowing full well that male children would preferred in that culture, which would lead to the deaths and abortion of many female children

That then results in a shortage of females, meaning men have to compete financially even more so than other populations of men in other countries, so having a job is essential

(In 2004 the ratio was about 121 boys born for every 100 girls born due to selective abortion practices)

Throw in communism so that men can't hoard their hard earned resources (to build wealth) and need to work even harder to compete, and boom, you basically have a slave race of worker drones

You have an extremely large population, that is mostly male, has been indoctrinated with various forms of propaganda to be "hard working", has to compete strongly for women, and is under a communist regime

Is it any wonder that basically everything is made in china, its like elites in china were pulling strings behind the scenes, manipulating the population and the country, into basically becoming a giant manufacturing unit lol.

All these things could very well just be a series of coincidences that melded together to create this, but that just seems too convenient to me.

Seems to me like it was planned

1. Kill off your population to make them breed like crazy
  2. Make sure they are poor so there is a traditional preference for male children due to the value of physical labor
  3. Place a cap on reproduction some time after so that the female population is lowered, which increases overall productivity and male competitiveness
  4. Use communism as a means to restrict the hoarding of resources for wealth building, which will ensure the flow of labor resources (men willing to work)
  5. Profit ??? (Worker Drone Central)

Last edited:
Major cope. China is filthy rich and has a huge middle class. They are enjoying their lives much more than western wagecucks.

Major cope. China is filthy rich and has a huge middle class. They are enjoying their lives much more than western wagecucks.

I think they likely do enjoy their lives more, but more because their patriarchal structures are relatively intact, so women are kept somewhat in line, and since their country is so homogenous and xenophobic, they don't have to worry much about getting mogged by white Chads. Most asians pretty much look alike, so getting mogged looks wise is likely rare, there's probably little variation in looks, so resources become a more significant factor, so courtship is more meritocratic that way.

High IQ as always

Nearly every chinese company is based on scams or stealing IP.

I'm not so sure I'd describe the chinese as hard working.

They stay in line and keep their mouth shut, but secretly try to cut corners and fuck you or the customers as much as possible.

Major cope. China is filthy rich and has a huge middle class.

Depends on how you define "huge". While it's true that there are certainly millions of people in China who live lives comparable to the lives of the middle (and upper middle) class in America, there are many many more living in poverty. China has an even bigger wealth disparity than America.

For example, the median income in China is 18,371 yuan ($2727) per year. You might think that fact is counteracted by a lower cost of living, but that's not quite the case either. Most apartments in major cities cost more than the equivalent of $100,000 to own. And that's just owning an apartment unit.

Also Chinese on average spend 26.9 percent of their income on food, compared to the average japanese citizen spending only 13.8 percent, south koreans spending only 12.2 percent, and Americans spending only 6.6 percent.

So while China has it's fair share of upper class who drive BMWs and always have the latest iphone, and also has the second highest number of billionaires in the world (476 in China vs 585 in America), the average Chinese citizen isn't living in very good conditions. There's also the fact that their economy is on the brink of collapse and the fact that the Chinese government is becoming even more authoritarian each year (have you heard of the orwellian "social credit system") but that's another topic altogether.

basically true but i wouldn't say china is communist anymore they just pretend to be, its more like state sponsored corporatism
Depends on how you define "huge". While it's true that there are certainly millions of people in China who live lives comparable to the lives of the middle (and upper middle) class in America, there are many many more living in poverty. China has an even bigger wealth disparity than America.

For example, the median income in China is 18,371 yuan ($2727) per year. You might think that fact is counteracted by a lower cost of living, but that's not quite the case either. Most apartments in major cities cost more than the equivalent of $100,000 to own. And that's just owning an apartment unit.

Also Chinese on average spend 26.9 percent of their income on food, compared to the average japanese citizen spending only 13.8 percent, south koreans spending only 12.2 percent, and Americans spending only 6.6 percent.

So while China has it's fair share of upper class who drive BMWs and always have the latest iphone, and also has the second highest number of billionaires in the world (476 in China vs 585 in America), the average Chinese citizen isn't living in very good conditions. There's also the fact that their economy is on the brink of collapse and the fact that the Chinese government is becoming even more authoritarian each year (have you heard of the orwellian "social credit system") but that's another topic altogether.

i agree china's current economic policy is just as unsustainable as Europe or america they will eventually collapse, i also dont think the government is very effective at holding on to power anymore there is constant internal bickering and political maneuvering which hurts the stability of the nation and since corporations basically run china now short term profit is the only thing they care about even if it means that china will collapse in a few decades, for example there social credit system, they exclude a large percentage of the populace who cannot work and will be driven to crime and will drain the economy in Mao's day if you broke the rules they would either enslave you in a labor camp which would fuel the economy or they would just kill you

Last edited:
I think they kind of did

When mao did the cultural revolution, he wanted to wipe all instances of chinese culture, it was not until deng xiaoping, where the anti chinese culture was relaxed and capitalist reforms were put into play. The reason the wiping out of any instance of chinese culture was 'important was so that instead of focusing on chinese culture, chinese people can becoming literal proletariat drones spreading maoism worldwide. However, the capitalist reforms put in by Deng Xiaoping made Chinese ever more greedy due to the fact that actual wealth could be accumlated once again. With Xi Jingping right now, who knows what will happen to China, they may revert back to ancient Maoism or go to chinese style facism, or God knows what

have you heard of the orwellian "social credit system"

Lol yes, when I heard about it I was thinking - "Damn psycho pass anime is going to become a reality soon"

Every Chinese worker i have seen puts effort and doesnt half ass things, maybe this is just my observation. This just im basic labour, I could be wrong.

At least the Chinese are honest, compared to western countries. Western countries still want worker drones & cogs but they want to put them under the illusion, the mask that they're special and unique.

I think they likely do enjoy their lives more, but more because their patriarchal structures are relatively intact, so women are kept somewhat in line, and since their country is so homogenous and xenophobic, they don't have to worry much about getting mogged by white Chads. Most asians pretty much look alike, so getting mogged looks wise is likely rare, there's probably little variation in looks, so resources become a more significant factor, so courtship is more meritocratic that way.
Bingo.

They grew so sexless they literally started the LDAR movement (not sure where it originally originated from but either this community or China's students, adopted it)

View: https://youtu.be/wgl-45gmoDE

This has been noted for a very long time. It's not new...

It's from their habitat of killing off whomever starts to exhibition signs of self directed thought. Always some kind of internal war... And similar to "western" nations, the most fit get sent to die. Leaving the scrawny obedience cunts to carry on.

It's why England is a shithole now. It's why Africa never climbed out of the Stone ages...

This has been noted for a very long time. It's not new...

It's from their habitat of killing off whomever starts to exhibition signs of self directed thought. Always some kind of internal war... And similar to "western" nations, the most fit get sent to die. Leaving the scrawny obedience cunts to carry on.

It's why England is a shithole now. It's why Africa never climbed out of the Stone ages...
This. Every society does this shit. The gooks are just more efficient.

wish i could fuck chinese girls

no shit. you just discovered the purpose of commienism: to reduce the population to such a low element that they will only exist to serve a hostile ruling class that only cares about how much you can wageslave

so much for muh evil bourgeois. the truth is that capitalism and communism has always worked with each other. communism is basically a shit test for 70iq brainlets who walk around with che guevara shirts

this is true everywhere, but you're right