Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think the only reason so many normie men even manage to have gf's is because many women seem to think they are uglier than what they are

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★★
Subreddits like /r/amiugly usually never has ugly girls. All the girls that ask if they are ugly are either average, most are even attractive.
Even the comments show that women are very rarely ugly.

I believe this is why so many normie men are able to get a gf and then people use that as justification that dating for men isent unfair.
If so many women think they are ugly and think they cant get chad, perhaps they just accept a betabuxx normie early on.
Its proven that women are not attracted to most men, but what if women think they are ugly and cant do any better?

I assume this is how normie men manage to ascend. Purely by womens own misjudgement of their looks.

Women look into the mirror and see what they look like without makeup.

and normies ascend in school when women are less aware of their SMV.

Might be possible, cos I've seen a lot of normies even low tier ones with attractive foids, moreover that's the only thing that differentiates them from us, they can actually ascend we cannot in any field of life.

Might be possible, cos I've seen a lot of normies even low tier ones with attractive foids, moreover that's the only thing that differentiates them from us, they can actually ascend we cannot in any field of life.

Ye, I theorized that as well and usually at some point they become aware of their smv and often even cry rape then.

I don't think they actually think that
they just larp to get more attention and compliments from the soyim

They just want to get some positive feedback they don't actually think they're ugly tbhngl

Normies have girlfriends because of their SOCIAL CIRCLES

Remove them from their social circles and see how hard they find to get an attractive foid on dating apps / or through nightclubs etc

Subreddits like /r/amiugly usually never has ugly girls. All the girls that ask if they are ugly are either average, most are even attractive.
Even the comments show that women are very rarely ugly.

I believe this is why so many normie men are able to get a gf and then people use that as justification that dating for men isent unfair.
If so many women think they are ugly and think they cant get chad, perhaps they just accept a betabuxx normie early on.
Its proven that women are not attracted to most men, but what if women think they are ugly and cant do any better?

I assume this is how normie men manage to ascend. Purely by womens own misjudgement of their looks.
Yup especially when foids are young and don't know their worth before like college.

Or the foids that have lower standards for guys than other foids in a very abnormal way.
But they don't stay like that for long in this world once they know they can do better and "know their worth".

Remove them from their social circles and see how hard they find to get an attractive foid on dating apps / or through nightclubs etc
Doesn't that more often result in the guy getting friendzoned though?

Last edited:

Women look into the mirror and see what they look like without makeup.

and normies ascend in school when women are less aware of their SMV.
Also most post-teens relationships are about women wanting a betabuxx, a Chad to flaunt around, or someone they can actually show to their parents without the father pulling out a shotgun.

Half of men are not in relationships.

This, they need constant approval to compete with other foids. Ugly normie has a gf for 2 reasons: 1 She currently doesn't have a better one near. 2 He has something other to offer, huge dick, money, status.

Idk why some people can’t accept this