Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I Think There Is A Link Between Lack Of Adolescent Sexual Experiences And Hebephilia/Pedophilia (Society Created Its Own Increasing Pedo/Hebe Problem)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I don't think its a coincidence that most hebephiles and pedohpiles are usually unattractive men (low tier males), there's a reason the stereotype of the balding guy in his 30's with glasses became the stereotypical "look" for a pedophile or hebephile, its because that's the kind of guys they were catching a lot

Seriously ask yourself if you were about to open a door that had a pedophile on the other side, would you actually be expecting it to be a guy that looks like:

Lundgren_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq7PJn9ps4IyDNr2w-BoesQZxCWy5ffZoUVLnp9tp0Oug.JPG

76188_v9_bb.jpg

NO

You'd be expecting some Steve Buscemi looking fucker or worse

220px-Steve_Buscemi_%281996%29.jpg

71940_v9_bb.jpg

I'm pretty sure there is a link between pedophilia/hebephilia, and lack of sexual development in your younger years, there are certain "milestones" you need to hit at certain age ranges so that you can become attracted to women at later stages of development more easily, and a lot of us (low tier males) haven't moved past the youth phase, were still mentally stuck as teens with regards to sex

Not in some innate biological sense like you are supposed to be attracted to "older" women, but in a psychological sense, I'd argue being attracted to younger women is closer to biological inclinations than what is enforced today in law

I'm not arguing that being attracted to "full bodied" women is "more natural", I'm arguing that it is socially enforced, and is only normalized in society by force, BUT one can only fall into that normalization and accept it "peacefully" (more easily) if they've "had their fill" of neoteny in their younger years

Low tier males always feel like they are "missing out", so youth is always more alluring, always more enchanting to us. Were still chasing the experience of a kiss from a "shy young girl", many of us go on and on about "teen love", its missing out on those experiences that has basically scarred us and left us yearning for young women stronger than the average man

The average man who has gotten to enjoy these things still is attracted to women of that age group, but he can more easily dismiss such thoughts or resist urges because he's "had his fill", there isn't any "novelty" to it, he's already fucked a 15 year old WHEN HE WAS 15, it isn't anything special to him, he can just cycle through his own memories for satisfaction, in fact that's just my projection of my yearning onto the mindset of such a man, a man who has had such experiences doesn't even think of such things, because they are nothing to him, he's already moved past that phase, it isn't special enough to even remember

I seriously believe that have I had significant romantic experiences during my teen years, I would not be a hebephile as I am now, and all of my hebephilia is due to my past yearnings, which have not stopped because they are yet to be satisfied, until I get to fuck some jail bait I'm always going to want it, crave it, that may even be the core motivation of my wealthmaxxing on some level

Society has created its own problem, I'd bet percentage wise there were way less pedophiles and hebephiles in the past (patriarchal society), because people paired up quicker, dating was more meritocratic as the average man and even below average man had a chance, people were more "looksmatched", such psychological conditions were rare because everyone "had their fill"

While today I'm sure there are a lot more than we'd think, there are so many men who haven't hit these essential milestones of youth, and they are sexually repressed, suicidal, etc, shit is only going to get worse

Last edited:
I don't think its a coincidence that most hebephiles and pedohpiles are usually unattractive men (low tier males), there's a reason the stereotype of the balding guy in his 30's with glasses became the stereotypical "look" for a pedophile or hebephile, its because that's the kind of guys they were catching a lot

Seriously ask yourself if you were about to open a door that had a pedophile on the other side, would you actually be expecting it to be a guy that looks like:

76188_v9_bb.jpg

NO

71940_v9_bb.jpg

I'm pretty sure there is a link between pedophilia/hebephilia, and lack of sexual development in your younger years, there are certain "milestones" you need to hit at certain age ranges so that you can become attracted to women at later stages of development more easily, and a lot of us (low tier males) haven't moved past the youth phase, were still mentally stuck as teens with regards to sex

Not in some innate biological sense like you are supposed to be attracted to "older" women, but in a psychological sense, I'd argue being attracted to younger women is closer to biological inclinations than what is enforced today in law

I'm not arguing that being attracted to "full bodied" women is "more natural", I'm arguing that it is socially enforced, and is only normalized in society by force, BUT one can only fall into that normalization and accept it "peacefully" (more easily) if they've "had their fill" of neoteny in their younger years

Low tier males always feel like they are "missing out", so youth is always more alluring, always more enchanting to us. Were still chasing the experience of a kiss from a "shy young girl", many of us go on and on about "teen love", its missing out on those experiences that has basically scarred us and left us yearning for young women stronger than the average man

The average man who has gotten to enjoy these things still is attracted to women of that age group, but he can more easily dismiss such thoughts or resist urges because he's "had his fill", there isn't any "novelty" to it, he's already fucked a 15 year old WHEN HE WAS 15, it isn't anything special to him, he can just cycle through his own memories for satisfaction, in fact that's just my projection of my yearning onto the mindset of such a man, a man who has had such experiences doesn't even think of such things, because they are nothing to him, he's already moved past that phase, it isn't special enough to even remember

I seriously believe that have I had significant romantic experiences during my teen years, I would not be a hebephile as I am now, and all of my hebephilia is due to my past yearnings, which have not stopped because they are yet to be satisfied, until I get to fuck some jail bait I'm always going to want it, crave it, that may even be the core motivation of my wealthmaxxing on some level

Society has created its own problem, I'd bet percentage wise there were way less pedophiles and hebephiles in the past (patriarchal society), because people paired up quicker, dating was more meritocratic as the average man and even below average man had a chance, people were more "looksmatched", such psychological conditions were rare because everyone "had their fill"

While today I'm sure there are a lot more than we'd think, there are so many men who haven't hit these essential milestones of youth, and they are sexually repressed, suicidal, etc, shit is only going to get worse
extreme high IQ , this is just my life, At 35 years old , I am seen as a pervert, because I miss what others did in adolescence. I want a young girl.

76188_v9_bb.jpg

NO

71940_v9_bb.jpg

Phone number IQ

Actually hebephilia and pedophilia tend to be innate and something biologically part of them.

I think it’s the other way around, you really miss teen love BECAUSE you are attracted to teens.

Most normies even who got nothing in their teens have always been attracted to big boobs and other mature traits in females.

I want a loli waifu of culture too

I think it’s the other way around, you really miss teen love BECAUSE you are attracted to teens.

Most normies even who got nothing in their teens have always been attracted to big boobs and other mature traits in females.
most normies did get something in their teens.

brutal truth. ugly middle aged men who missed out on slaying pussy when young, want to cope for the missed years by fucking young jbs

Teen girls DO have big boobs and mature traits

Your IQ is just as high as your post count. This isn’t a theory, its a fact. I’m 19 and i’m already feeling like this. I hate being alive :feelskek: :feelsUnreal: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

So in other words the difference between a so-called "paedophile" (lusting ages 15-17) is due to incel or chad genetics? Yes even "paedophile hunters" admit they only target men with a certain "look" and ask their extremist internet catfishers to skip over and give a get-out-of-jail pass to "younger, good looking males" as part of their manifesto guidelines. The exception list also applies to men of high status who might be politcally connected (think of the 1999 film Eyes Wide Shut).

Liberals try and make out that a man's natural yearning for young pussy is somehow "child abuse". When in fact social services policy, or councils, are run by cranky menopausal women who husands or boyfriends are often revealed to be real paedophiles (liking pre-pubescent girls or boys). I have tangible proof this happens and witnessed it both with empirical evidence as well as news stories. So yeah Hebephilia is a smokescreen and a distraction by those who "doth protest too much".

With Hebephilia and Ephebophilia being legal in parts of the world, Japan, Mexico, South America, the UK (even some US states) you'd think men would use their age and status to acquire younger girls, sugar Daddy style. Well you've just got to look at Jared Fogle and Prince Andrew whose trial by media, and inverted laws were invoked to basically stop heterosexual men having sex. Or where an older Hollywood female manageress of Edward Furlong, Justin Timberlake, Harry styles took the young boys virginities, only for women to bark back at this inference with "well they were in love!!!" "he probably brags about it!!". Funny how its always automatically "love" if the woman is the older party in age difference unions. How do you think Jared Fogle got discovered? Some girl probably bragged about "fucking the subway guy" for college money.
Meanwhile YouTubers like "Desmond is Amazing" promote real child abuse by invoking cross dressing perversion in children's development as part of the LGB+/paedophilia agenda. That is real abuse.

I get, and forget to mention, that we wouldn't feel this way if we had teen sex. But the problem is it didn't help with older women saying "your turn will come eventually" inferring we'd get to deflower a girl from our peer group when we got older. We should've been told there and then about hypergamy and chads but........
That's why in the UK we need groping brothels or "walking dates" like they have in japan.

Going to archive this very high IQ thread.

Last edited:
Actually hebephilia and pedophilia tend to be innate and something biologically part of them.
I think it’s the other way around, you really miss teen love BECAUSE you are attracted to teens
@UninspiredGuy1

I already addressed this is the post, you all must have missed it
I'd argue being attracted to younger women is closer to biological inclinations than what is enforced today in law

I'm not
arguing that being attracted to "full bodied" women is "more natural", I'm arguing that it is socially enforced, and is only normalized in society by force, BUT one can only fall into that normalization and accept it "peacefully" (more easily) if they've "had their fill" of neoteny in their younger years

JFL come on dude, this sounds like a cope, most normies get something, what are you even talking about

Saying "most normies that get nothing" is like saying "most of the few dozen midgets", its like taking a small number of something and adding "most" to it to make it sound like it has a high occurrence rate

Most normies did get something, that's why they're normies, and that's why they likely don't have these yearnings. They had some kind of experience even if it wasn't full on sex

It's an interesting theory for sure.

I think a lot of it is just downright honesty though. Hepebhilia is just normal male sexuality. Obviously it is creepy and pathetic to hit on teen girls as a grown man in current society (because they SMV mog you to fuck), but if some Chad can get it by choice I don't really see any issue with it. I mean if you see some slim waist, massive assed pretty faced foid you aren't going to stop thinking she's hot just because she's 15 are you?

There's a scene in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest where they're discussing how the main character (hero of the film) got put in the institution, it's mentioned that he has a conviction for statutory rape, but he goes on to say she was 15 and fine af blablabla and even the doctor has a knowing grin on his face. This was culturally normal when people didn't constantly lie to themselves (political correctness), even Elvis has a jb gf, everyone knew, but nobody cared because people knew there really wasn't much difference in intelligence between a foid of 15 or one aged 25.

It's an interesting theory for sure.

I think a lot of it is just downright honesty though. Hepebhilia is just normal male sexuality. Obviously it is creepy and pathetic to hit on teen girls as a grown man in current society (because they SMV mog you to fuck), but if some Chad can get it by choice I don't really see any issue with it. I mean if you see some slim waist, massive assed pretty faced foid you aren't going to stop thinking she's hot just because she's 15 are you?

There's a scene in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest where they're discussing how the main character (hero of the film) got put in the institution, it's mentioned that he has a conviction for statutory rape, but he goes on to say she was 15 and fine af blablabla and even the doctor has a knowing grin on his face. This was culturally normal when people didn't constantly lie to themselves (political correctness), even Elvis has a jb gf, everyone knew, but nobody cared because people knew there really wasn't much difference in intelligence between a foid of 15 or one aged 25.
I’ve seen 17 year old foids who look 29

I’ve seen 17 year old foids who look 29
Yeah it's like recently the boxer Adrien Broner who is a BBC, aged around 30 messaged that Bhad Bhabie on instagram, who is 16 but looks and acts 25. People were acting like he should "catch a case" or run from the fucking police, as if he's an actual fucking child predator for being attracted to a gron woman.

I worked at a high status private school where the girls were all developed foids were exactly like this. Head to toe developed sexually , poised and confident. They were 17 going on 23 and their alpha Chad boyfriends were 16 going on 30.
Male visitors to this school (over the age of 35) were all looking and commenting "hope that was a teacher!"

Cause its legal in the UK for a 16 year old girl to fuck any man she (theoretically) likes I threw my hat in the ring and gazed her. She non-verbally rejected me with smug disgust and looked at me like dog shit on the pavement.
I actually got to see this girls bedroom dorm, while assisting a workman doing building maintanence, and she had pics of older chads on her wall.

True I recall when a lot of teenage boys in my high school years were attracted to post roastie Pamela Anderson (aged 28 in 1996).

But as another poster said you can get big boobs and ass on teen foids these days, whether evolution or something in the water.

That said foids are getting increasingly blackpilled and say they feel "old" by ages 23 and nightclubs lose their appeal. Despite all the cocaine and chads.

Last edited:
I worked at a high status private school where the girls were all developed foids were exactly like this. Head to toe developed sexually , poised and confident. They were 17 going on 23 and their alpha Chad boyfriends were 16 going on 30.
Male visitors to this school (over the age of 35) were all looking and commenting "hope that was a teacher!"

Cause its legal in the UK for a 16 year old girl to fuck any man she (theoretically) likes I threw my hat in the ring and gazed her. She non-verbally rejected me with smug disgust and looked at me like dog shit on the pavement.
I actually got to see this girls bedroom dorm, while assisting a workman doing building maintanence, and she had pics of older chads on her wall.
JFL it's ridiculous.

We literally live in a world where if some of those guys were 18 and had nudes of the same girls, even with the girls consent, they could be imprisoned for several years. I mean just sit and think about how insane that is. Yet people just nod, smile, and move along.

tbh tbh ngl

But in all seriousness... tbh.

Yeah it's like recently the boxer Adrien Broner who is a BBC, aged around 30 messaged that Bhad Bhabie on instagram, who is 16 but looks and acts 25. People were acting like he should "catch a case" or run from the fucking police, as if he's an actual fucking child predator for being attracted to a gron woman.
All he did was message her I doubt he flirted

We literally live in a world where if some of those guys were 18 and had nudes of the same girls, even with the girls consent, they could be imprisoned for several years. I mean just sit and think about how insane that is. Yet people just nod, smile, and move along.

Oh yes there have been teen couples put on the sex offenders register cause some 17 year old foid sent nudes. He got done for the, false, charge of possessing ch**d po***g****y which is ridiculous as (((social services uk))), remembering the latter are lgb+ paedophiles, are the ones trying to snare heterosexual men on a legal technicality.

I've been told that my understanding of sex is at a preteen/juvenile level.
JFL come on dude, this sounds like a cope, most normies get something, what are you even talking about
When I was a teenager, everyone around be wanted MILFS and BBWs, but I wanted teens.

Last edited:
I think you're onto something & you're not wrong.

Pubescent and prepubescent females are already dressed like whores. I think that this as well is one important reason that many men are attracted to them.

you know that Pedophilia means actually attracting to children. Thats a mental illness.

On the other hand most men would be Hebephil. You cant distinguish between 16 and 18 and a look at the porn genres would show that the "teen" genre is very popular because fertile women are more attractive than less fertile women.

On the other hand most men would be Hebephil. You cant distinguish between 16 and 18 and a look at the porn genres would show that the "teen" genre is very popular because fertile women are more attractive than less fertile women.

Actually ages 11-14 is Hebophiles 15-19 Is Ephebophiles. Both are null liberal marxist terms invented by a gay, boy loving paedophile and aren't applicable to heterosexual males.

Neither classifications are mental illnesses either, they are merely interpreted as "deviations" in sexual psychology. But as this blackpilled experiment revelaed in 1970, none of the respondents are/were deemed as "mentally ill" before the experiment.

Once upon a time as recently as 1972, homosexuality was deemed "sexually deviant" behaviour and therefore liable to prosecution. Now you'll get in trouble for discrimination by protesting homosexuals & lgb+ reading stories to your pre-schoolers kids about gender perversions.

My opinion the lgb+ agenda is wrong and is still perverted. But the heterosexual teen girl thing is natural. Plus "transageism" isn't classed as a mental illness in mainstream psychology and by wikipedia (not the incel one). The police only update the laws to appease feminists and political agenda. Namely clamping down on heterosexuality while reducing the heathy breeding population.

Last edited:
another reason why hypergamy can't be tolerated by society

Disagree. If she's got a good face and the body of a developed 12/13 year old, there's nothing wrong being attracted to her. It is normal male sexuality and not a deviation like homosexuality or bestiality.

The "link" you are talking of is only true in the sense that 14 year olds today are already whores, which forces men to look for younger females if they want a virgin wife. I have no problem myself marrying a 16, 18, or 20 year old girl if they are innocent, but hey they aren't.

Or instead of some fake pop psychology bullshit the much more reasonable answer: younger women are generally more attractive than older women, and the age of consent is years beyond the point females develop sexual characteristics.

How crazy do you have to be to believe that an animal that has entered sexual maturity isn't sexually mature. That's literally the entire point.

Or instead of some fake pop psychology bullshit the much more reasonable answer: younger women are generally more attractive than older women, and the age of consent is years beyond the point females develop sexual characteristics.

How crazy do you have to be to believe that an animal that has entered sexual maturity isn't sexually mature. That's literally the entire point.

You clearly didn't read the thread