Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think there is another reason why men nowadays are so weak besides chemicals.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
They aren't allowed to be anything and are actively shunned and blocked out of becoming anything. They're constantly insulted and demeaned and shoved out and shunned. They either end up virgins or having sex once a year at best which isn't healthy for a man's sexual life. They have no confidence in themselves and just rot.

Last edited:
Yeah it's crazy how low self esteem and worth can cripple a mans mind

They aren't allowed to be anything. They're constantly insulted and demeaned and shoved out and shunned. They either end up virgins or having sex once a year at best. They have no confidence in themselves and just rot.

Men might be strong but the media only highlights weak men

we'll never know for certain

I'm sure there's plenty of hardass men in 3rd world shitholes

Truer words have never been spoken. This thread needs to be pinned

Men might be strong but the media only highlights weak men

we'll never know for certain

I'm sure there's plenty of hardass men in 3rd world shitholes
I'm talking about the west like the USA. Most men have no reason to live and they're starting to realize that.

I'm talking about the west like the USA. Most men have no reason to live and they're starting to realize that.

Say or do the wrong thing, you get put on social media and will never have a job again.

I think at this point people fear that more than the government. At least you get some due process if you get arrested.

With smart phones, everyone has to act submissive and or keep their mouth shut 24/7.

and if you speak up about men's issues you're misogynistic pig who must be put down

:feelsrope:

Say or do the wrong thing, you get put on social media and will never have a job again.

I think at this point people fear that more than the government. At least you get some due process if you get arrested.

With smart phones, everyone has to act submissive and or keep their mouth shut 24/7.
That's another reason why men have been nuetered. I remember after MeToo men started refusing to even shake hands with women and started making them sign consent forums out of fear of getting accused of rape.

That and there is less incentive to do so tbh, after all what exactly does the average man have to look forward to in his future? Let's not even go to incels.

That and there is less incentive to do so tbh, after all what exactly does the average man have to look forward to in his future? Let's not even go to incels.
Yeah normies are screwed. Either wageslaving for a fat or used up woman who hates you or spending life alone. I feel like why a lot of formerly niche things like gaming or other fandoms have been taken over by normies is because normies are slowly being shunned.

I feel like why a lot of formerly niche things like gaming or other fandoms have been taken over by normies is because normies are slowly being shunned.
I don't know if it's because of that, but i do know that the first part of your sentence is true. Generally i just consider normies to be the very definition of the word parasite.

I don't know if it's because of that, but i do know that the first part of your sentence is true. Generally i just consider normies to be the very definition of the word parasite.
I say it mostly because they really pushed into those scenes after SJW's and women started really taking over.

I really do not want to live anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back