Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think this is the end guys

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-

Do you know what is really terrifying? is that the coronavirus spreads before symptoms show, it's easy to infect someone and the incubation period for the illness is about 14 days, 14 fucking days...

It's almost a perfect virus to end humanity

Well, If you believe in God I think this is a good time to start to pray

The reckoning has begun

Something tells me they will find the cure and it will be erradicated. Remember the jews wouldn't let humanity to perish they are just too financially powerful to be beaten by such a thing.

Oh please, dont be dramatic. Every few years theres some epidemic fear mongering garbage that everyones afraid of for a few months.

Then it subtly disappears. This is no different

FUCK NO I JUST WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS AND HAVE A GF I DONT WANT TO DIE MAN ITS SO FUCKING SAD

I hope it evolves and spread through the world

Well....fuck.

Oh please, dont be dramatic. Every few years theres some epidemic fear mongering garbage that everyones afraid of for a few months.

Best comment

Also kills my chances of ascending trough SEA

I don't agree.
Ebola was overblown as a meme,almolst no one got it,but this actually spreads.
Not to mention, Communists are lying about the numbers to save face, it's what they did back in the solviet union and it led to countless deaths trough radiation poisoning.

But the virus could mutate and become more dangerous than it already is

But the virus could mutate become more dangerous than it already is

If it happens I'll eat my hat. Till then I dont give one fuck.

It's rlly not a big deal it's just another ebola and the news b makin a big deal about it

lifefuel. start the pillaging

i wonder if this is going to teach people about closing and guarding their borders

Good start for 2020

Finally someone says this. I already survived avian flu in 2009 and ebola in 2014, I'm not scared kek

When the end comes just remembER, what the normies did to you.

(((coronavirus)))

Most deaths are stemming from the same areas and most infections are from the mainland Provence where it started. No one foreign has contracted the disease afaik

I will pray for God to end it all soon.

Coronavirus me

Infects me. XD

This. Giga cope if anyone thinks some apocalyptic ending is near. Over for 2012cels

WE NEED ENDLESS AMOUNT OF IMMIGRANTS TO U.S. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Lifefuel, I hope that happens to me

Something tells me they will find the cure and it will be erradicated. Remember the jews wouldn't let humanity to perish they are just too financially powerful to be beaten by such a thing.