Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think tinder is over even for chad. Challenge to all tinder chadfisher

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
As of 2020 tinder does not work even for chad in London.

There was a time on tinder in london where you could be chad and tell sluts you want to fuck them in the first message on tinder and 80% would be down.

I messaged similar on new tinder account and absolutely none of them are down.

So I challenge all chadfisher to use the location feature and set their chadfish profile to London and prove me wrong.

That could be the case since chads and stacys reproduce more often. Betabuxxing will become more difficult in the future as well, because females have too many options. They can easily make 20k a month by just using onlyfans

That could be the case since chads and stacys reproduce more often. Betabuxxing will become more difficult in the future as well, because females have too many options. They can easily make 20k a month by just using onlyfans

What does this have to to with chad not getting any pussy on tinder?

I got 0 likes in Thailand. So much for JBW.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

At this point foids are loaded with so many options that even as a chad the probability of success is lowering. Pretty soon we'll be looking at sub 10 law and the government will be supplying free rope for everyone else.

Maybe they're not down to fuck because there's a virus going round?

Its because youre ugly :dab:
Yeah but not to the point where JBW theorists would say it doesn't work lol. I've never larped as a truecel.

There was a time on tinder in london where you could be chad and tell sluts you want to fuck them in the first message on tinder and 80% would be down.

So I challenge all chadfisher to use the location feature and set their chadfish profile to London and prove me wrong.

I tried recently in my area with a decent looking Chad.

No results. I switched to an obscure giga-chad and finally got matches who would message first.

Christ

You probably made it too obvious that your chadfish is a fake account.

Maybe they already RSVP'd dick appointments with better chads?

Maybe ur chadfishes arnt believable? verification? dno bro

@Reddit_is_for_cucks thoughts?

Try Vietnam - its better for JBW matches. Thailand is too much spoiled as a mongers default destination.
I'll try tomorrow. I finally got one match after 2-3 hours lmfao.

I don't Chadfish

London is the Hypergamy capital of the UK. Full of hags thinking they deserve nothing less than perfection.

Try Chadfishing in Manchester or any other UK city.

Try Vietnam - its better for JBW matches. Thailand is too much spoiled as a mongers default destination.
By the way @Stalin do you know if it shows us miles away with the Tinder passport thing? Does it show us like we're literally in Thailand or are we just allowed to use it there? I tried asking, but they just asked what country I was from.

Colvin was right all along, at least 8/10 or ur an incel

By the way @Stalin do you know if it shows us miles away with the Tinder passport thing? Does it show us like we're literally in Thailand or are we just allowed to use it there? I tried asking, but they just asked what country I was from.

I dont know. But one Viet whore ghosted me once I told her I'am like 4k km away. So maybe its not visible for them or they are too stupid to look up this data.

I dont know. But one Viet whore ghosted me once I told her I'am like 4k km away. So maybe its not visible for them or they are too stupid to look up this data.
How many likes/matches are you getting per hour in Vietnam. You can PM if it would be constituted as a brag sharing it.

How many likes/matches are you getting per hour in Vietnam. You can PM if it would be constituted as a brag sharing it.

I've got about 10 matches in like 3 days from cho chi minh. Nothing to brag about actually as it did not lead to anything meaningful - two chat sessions and at the end both foids ghosted me: one after I told her I'am far away another just without any reason. I think they were both sluts looking for white clients tbh.

I've got about 10 matches in like 3 days from cho chi minh. Nothing to brag about actually as it did not lead to anything meaningful - two chat sessions and at the end both foids ghosted me: one after I told her I'am far away another just without any reason. I think they were both sluts looking for white clients tbh.
I see. I guess I should actually try to make an effort to talk, but I was just curious into what it shows on the other end with the passport thing. She told me that she was from Thailand and just ghosted me after I tried to find out what it said for "miles away" in the profile and I told her I was from the US.

I see. I guess I should actually try to make an effort to talk, but I was just curious into what it shows on the other end with the passport thing. She told me that she was from Thailand and just ghosted me after I tried to find out what it said for "miles away" in the profile and I told her I was from the US.

BTW, I've switched to BKK about 12 hours ago and got only 1 match. Tinder still limits the number of likes one can send using their free plan by a few dozens of profiles - that's just too little for a numbers game...

London is the Hypergamy capital of the UK. Full of hags thinking they deserve nothing less than perfection.

Try Chadfishing in Manchester or any other UK city.
so true., same with aussie whores

BTW, I've switched to BKK about 12 hours ago and got only 1 match. Tinder still limits the number of likes one can send using their free plan by a few dozens of profiles - that's just too little for a numbers game...
Oh I see the likes are limited on this passport thing? Tbh I was low IQ and didn't know how to change it and so I'm just in some random part of Thailand though I don't know if it matters much. I guess there would be more volume/activity in a city? Though I'm guessing the people would look better.

Oh I see the likes are limited on this passport thing?

Yeah, after certain(low) amount of likes they just starting to push the pop-up to subscribe for their paid plan.

Tbh I was low IQ and didn't know how to change it and so I'm just in some random part of Thailand though I don't know if it matters much. I guess there would be more volume/activity in a city? Though I'm guessing the people would look better.

Better try their capital - Bangkok.

Maybe they're not down to fuck because there's a virus going round?

What bro? Logic? No fuck that shit, don't you know it's OVER for Chad? JFL at not being Gigachad in 2020 ~Chadcel.

maybe your account is not believable enough. I know foids are dumb as a turd but even then they can realize the obvious.

Im not a chadfisher

At this point foids are loaded with so many options that even as a chad the probability of success is lowering. Pretty soon we'll be looking at sub 10 law and the government will be supplying free rope for everyone else.

8+ Chads need to settle for 5's and 6's and battle it out for the 7's which then makes it impossible for everyone else.

8+ women on Tinder are just scamming for Insta followers or onlyfans. It makes it practically impossible for sub 8's to get anything but a landwhale who herself has a million options.

You're probably Chadfish swiping women who are just trying to gain followers.

Last edited:
What bro? Logic? No fuck that shit, don't you know it's OVER for Chad? JFL at not being Gigachad in 2020 ~Chadcel.

:feelskek: :feelskek: I can't believe no one else in this thread actually mentioned covid-19, even gigachad will struggle to get laid off tinder right now.

you gotta realize these foids have a variety of chads to choose from on tinder, they all have infinite smv and it grows more during time. For all we know most Chads are all of a sudden using Tinder due to quarantine/lockdown giving females a bigger variety of Chad. If this is true that means smv is going up instead of down and could be going at a quicker pace than before.

I got 0 likes in Thailand

So did I yesterday when I used a full body pic and set my age to 29. When I used the standard pic of Blackops2cel with same age he got 6 likes in 90 mins.

So did I yesterday when I used a full body pic and set my age to 29. When I used the standard pic of Blackops2cel with same age he got 6 likes in 90 mins.
That is really bizarre. Maybe people there know he's a meme/recognize him? I also know a friend on here who I've seen their pics and they're better looking than St. BlackOps2Cel as well who had 0 likes. He switched to Vietnam in and started getting likes though.

Frankly I think I'm similar enough to ITSover when he SEAmaxxed before he got lean. I got two matches after 12 hours. If there is a large difference between us I don't think it's enough to make him a slayer and me basically dead but idk. It was a really low effort shitty quality picture.

I was thinking of trying with ITSover old pictures and see the results.

you gotta realize these foids have a variety of chads to choose from on tinder, they all have infinite smv and it grows more during time.

True!

Tinder jakarta

When I used the standard pic of Blackops2cel with same age he got 6 likes in 90 mins.

That's because he is not that ugly from the SEA foid point of view - he has a elongated face VS typical moon faces of locals over there, for one thing. Also his face makes him look taller. Thats why I suggest any below av looking person(by the west standards of beauty) to check his face against asian foids at least - some will be surprised with the results they will get.

Last edited:
That's because he is not that ugly from the SEA foid point of view - he has a elongated face VS typical moon faces of locals over there, for one thing. Also his face makes him look taller. Thats why I suggest any below av looking person(by the west standards of beauty) to check his face against asian foids at least - some will be surprised with the results they will get.
That's interesting so basically I'm fucked because I'm not as ugly by Western standards as him. Lol. White truecel = locationcel.

That's interesting so basically I'm fucked because I'm not as ugly by Western standards as him.

On the other hand, if you look like ItsOVER you could have a lot of success in SEA too. But wealth is required, as highly materialistic SEA foids mark poor whites as loosers and largly independent to their looks.

On the other hand, if you look like ItsOVER you could have a lot of success in SEA too. But wealth is required, as highly materialistic SEA foids mark poor whites as loosers and largly independent to their looks.
So did he flaunt it somehow on Tinder or did he just play number's game over time? I'm going to run an experiment with some of his old pictures by the time the passport thing is done.

Maybe I'm just have an huge ego but I think I'm at least around his level in the pictures I used.

So did he flaunt it somehow on Tinder or did he just play number's game over time?

Numbers game + by the SEA standards of beauty he was like 6.5/10 IMO, for ex he mogs this guy brutally simply by being more white:

Most of itsOVER matches were hookers though, but one or two were a typical bangkok-tier student foids.

Numbers game + by the SEA standards of beauty he was like 6.5/10 IMO, for ex he mogs this guy brutally simply by being more white:

Most of itsOVER matches were hookers though, but one or two were a typical bangkok-tier student foids.

Since wealth is a factor is it possible my young age is as well? Or is that just a cope lol.

Since wealth is a factor is it possible my young age is as well?

Yes, its possible but is of less importance than wealth. They have the whole vertical caste system build on wealth first, looks(mainly scin color) second.

p.s. by wealth I mean around 2..3k cleared dollars/mo.

Last edited: