Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think too much i wish i could stop

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I obsess over the same things every single day, i just cant fucking stop, its like im stuck in a time loop inside my head

Its not even that, i think about my problems, mistakes from the past, things that i couldve done differently, how if i changed just some small things i would be in a completely different situation, cant stop worrying about the future too

Same, I can't focus anymore

I obsess over the same things every single day, i just cant fucking stop, its like im stuck in a time loop inside my head
Worrying about things you can't change is a waste of time, you'll just rot in your own sorrow.

Worrying about things you can't change is a waste of time, you'll just rot in your own sorrow.
Tbh

But it's harder for those who felt like they missed out on their only opportunity.

When a family member of mine was diagnosed with depression many years ago they were told that what you are describing is a part of depression OP.

I took accutane when i was 14, it stunted my growth before i ever had a growth spurt, so i ended up at 5'3 with a tiny frame, the worst part is that im the one that asked for it, and i heard the rumours about it stunting growth but somehow i thought it was worth the risk at the time, its all my fault

I took accutane when i was 14, it stunted my growth before i ever had a growth spurt, so i ended up at 5'3 with a tiny frame, the worst part is that im the one that asked for it, and i heard the rumours about it stunting growth but somehow i thought it was worth the risk at the time, its all my fault
Wtf is accutane?

For what purpose?
Nvm just looked it up.

Should of tanked the acne tbh

Just take jewpills bro

Its not even that, i think about my problems, mistakes from the past, things that i couldve done differently, how if i changed just some small things i would be in a completely different situation, cant stop worrying about the future too
Same, what if ? Is the greatest question.

Go see a therapist, he will fix some kf your problems
Go see a therapist, he will solve some of your problems

Tbh

But it's harder for those who felt like they missed out on their only opportunity.
the truth is that there was no oppurtunity, the blackpill tells us this straight to our face.