Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think we are the last generation of heterosexual ugly males.

• Thread starter littlemanhikicel
  • Start date
L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
Think about it. We are here while the younger boys get strogen due to (((propaganda))) or parents that put that without their consent when they are childs.

Then the soy boys are cucked or castrated psychologically.
Resultado de imagen de soy boy

A huge portion of actual young males are "gay" or "bi" (I think the bi guys are blackpilled too, but are pragmatic degenerates ). Average mature males are "bi" too( of course as a cope and brainwashing, they are the supposed replacement for chad) .

Then the little portion of truecels I think will become trannys by their parents too in a near future; while actual truecels rot or brainwashing to become gays( only gays, don't have any option to be bi)
Resultado de imagen de ugly face man

and the rest of incels just remain incels (probably this site and similar would be shut down before 2025 as optimistic) and a lot of incels will don't know about blackpill or be recluted by the rest of "males" of the near future...( and become gays or trannys by force) Actually we rot and ldar.
Resultado de imagen de elliot rodger

So I think this is the distribution of actual and future males in %:
Actual /Near
:chad:Chads: 10% / 5%(reprodution with shitty genetic foids would create more creepy men)

:panties:Trannys: 5% / 25%(more by far after 2025 , the rest of males that are not chad or gay straight)

:soy:Soys: 55% / ?%(In a near future they will remain the same but becoming trannys,gays, or be the same like today. I am sure the number will fall so this category has to be deleted cause the other cases will be the only options unless you're a chad)

:pGays: 20% / 70% (I think this exponensially will growth at the same time as the massive hate for women in future societies, I think future gays would be full misogynist) (because they know that they are becoming gay at force, no other options)

:horror:Bi: The big majority of actual male sex havers/ near future the bi guys will not exist only gays , average men don't stand a change for foids even today so or gay or heterosexual chad (or bi chad with another chad or tyrone)

:feelstrash:Truecels: Idk 0,5%? / Trannys/brainwashed gays/ puberty aborted(euthanasia will exist and implemented on truecels if tranny/faggism is not successful or rejected by the parents or the truecel).

:incel:Incel: Idk 10%? / not sure is suposed that in the near future the vast majority of males would be trannys and gays so the case is identical like the truecels but the parents will have a chance to see in the inkel become one of the options that he have: gay,tranny,die(PostPreventiveMisogynistEuthanasia)

** I don't saying that being blackpilled become to you into a LGTBXYZ++JDIFIAJ%/()%/·(·349734y937 , is that the future parents would be full brainwashed and transform you by force or even the state and the media and schools would be ULTRA degeneracy mode by that moment.​

Zoomers are the worst generation in every possible aspect.

I agree. & no wonder, 1st generation to spend their whole lives in the clutches of social media/ mass communication. They literally can't help it if they're NPCs.

Being gay is the biggest cope ever

Dress in pink and get a pink hair dyed, and boom you suddenly overcome your entire microscopic genetic coding. (((science!))). Revolutionary.

Dress in pink and get a pink hair dyed, and boom you suddenly overcome your entire microscopic genetic coding. (((science!))). Revolutionary.
Tbh
Another scam way to make shekels

this applies only to the west (if it even survives to 2025), sandniggers are trying to resist the western degeneracy

this applies only to the west (if it even survives to 2025), sandniggers are trying to resist the western degeneracy
Sandniggers will fall to degeneracy due to a combination of riches and low IQ. Chinese will succeed with high IQ and wealth by means of making all people Chads and Stacies with genetic engineering.

women will only find the top 5% of men attractive, so until the end of time, 90%+ of men will be "ugly"

Zoomers are growing up in the society most hostile to true happiness, stability, and progress in recent history, and they themselves are influenced and molded by that. They're being actively, intentionally retarded at a level even higher than I was when growing up in a pozzed liberal school.

Whether they themselves will be the worst generation as a result of all this, or whether they'll fucking explode and burn it all down (best generation) because they just can't handle the hypocrisy, we'll see. Oldfags like me are counting on you, zoomers. Please make my cope a reality.
A huge portion of actual young males are "gay" or "bi" (I think the bi guys are blackpilled too, but are pragmatic degenerates ). Average mature males are "bi" too( of course as a cope and brainwashing, they are the supposed replacement for chad) .

This is what we're shown, and there's a hard brainwashing push, but I don't think it's reality and it won't last anyways. Just like every foid in gen X and younger had a dyke phase and still identifies as "queer" but goes for chad and settles for a beta male when that doesn't work.

for now, society will become more degenerate but eventually society will collapse and all of the degenerates will be killed an example would be the fall of Rome where all the deviant nobles were murdered by German barbarians the next collapse will be similar

Yeah with the say society is going majority of men are going to turn prison gay trannies. Foids won't really notice a difference in the sexual market, they'll still be going for the top 20% of men.
Unless humanity goes full rome and the chads realize that men make for better company and turn gay too. Then women become property and we are back at square one and the cycle continues.

I hope they can resist
for now, society will become more degenerate but eventually society will collapse and all of the degenerates will be killed an example would be the fall of Rome where all the deviant nobles were murdered by German barbarians the next collapse will be similar
Lifefuel if that happens. But would be a massive extermination just lol

The middle-east has a surplus of men, just like India and China. That's why they're all trying to come to Europe, they think they'll get a blonde gf or something. All of modern society's problems are caused by the male-female population ratio. War is an essential tool to keeping society under control because too much men will mean there's always a shortage on female partners.

or whether they'll fucking explode and burn it all down (best generation)
I think this might happen. Both right-wing extremism and jihadism are growing in popularity among younger guys because their lives have no meaning. We've already reached a point where mass-shootings are a monthly occurence, it's only going to get worse now that over a quarter of men are incel. People are going to start killing each other out of boredom.

Zoomers are growing up in the society most hostile to true happiness, stability, and progress in recent history, and they themselves are influenced and molded by that. They're being actively, intentionally retarded at a level even higher than I was when growing up in a pozzed liberal school.

Whether they themselves will be the worst generation as a result of all this, or whether they'll fucking explode and burn it all down (best generation) because they just can't handle the hypocrisy, we'll see. Oldfags like me are counting on you, zoomers. Please make my cope a reality.

This is what we're shown, and there's a hard brainwashing push, but I don't think it's reality and it won't last anyways. Just like every foid in gen X and younger had a dyke phase and still identifies as "queer" but goes for chad and settles for a beta male when that doesn't work.
That degeneracy has to come to an end.

I think this might happen. Both right-wing extremism and jihadism are growing in popularity among younger guys because their lives have no meaning. We've already reached a point where mass-shootings are a monthly occurence, it's only going to get worse now that over a quarter of men are incel. People are going to start killing each other out of boredom.

I think so, too, but I wonder if it's just another cope for me. Society has an uncanny ability to keep the teetering jenga tower from falling over no matter how awful it gets. A lot of people prefer familiarity over change, even if it what's familiar is terrible. But yeah, in a decade I think school shootings will basically be a trend. You'll be weird if you don't shoot up your school.

Yeah with the say society is going majority of men are going to turn prison gay trannies. Foids won't really notice a difference in the sexual market, they'll still be going for the top 20% of men.
Unless humanity goes full rome and the chads realize that men make for better company and turn gay too. Then women become property and we are back at square one and the cycle continues.
Yes chad is key if they become gay but I don't believe that happen at 100% or foids will share chads with another men maybe? Idk or society goes full misogynist and foids come back to the kitchen maybe.

I think so, too, but I wonder if it's just another cope for me. Society has an uncanny ability to keep the teetering jenga tower from falling over no matter how awful it gets. A lot of people prefer familiarity over change, even if it what's familiar is terrible. But yeah, in a decade I think school shootings will basically be a trend. You'll be weird if you don't shoot up your school.
At that moment USA would be a police cyber punk state on full mode and ppl can not buy weapons and kids will be checked before enter the school
Damn very shocking. And the males outside the city was supposed to be hormoned or castrated, very evil whore.
And all technology that men create is in our own detriment just lol at how parasite are femoids.

Last edited:
At that moment USA would be a police cyber punk state on full mode and ppl can not buy weapons and kids will be checked before enter the school

They're trying to take weapons away, but it won't work. You can make chlorine gas out of bleach and any kind of acid. You can make explosives out of a thousand things you have in your house right now. Shit is going to continue blowing up, no matter how much the elites try to protect themselves from it. It'll mostly be the proles killing other proles, but that chaos will build and build and eventually people will snap. It'll be like a zombie movie, a wall of fucking proles running and climbing over each other to get to the faggots running the show. No one will have anything to live for so it won't matter if they shoot 90% of them as they're charging. It'll be like a beehive that's been poked too many times, all they want is to destroy the enemy, individual drones have no interest in their personal survival.

At least, that's my prediction. Or maybe cope. And it may not happen in my lifetime if it does at all.

If the West does collapse, there wont be a native european tribal people (Like the Ancient Germanic peoples) to conquer the civilised land. What will happen instead is after the collapse, Sub-Saharan africans and other ethnic groups will revolt and form their own nations on european land. The degenaretes would be robbed and murdered en masse (If heterosexual men do become a minorty). No homosexual leftist would be able to stop them.

They're trying to take weapons away, but it won't work. You can make chlorine gas out of bleach and any kind of acid. You can make explosives out of a thousand things you have in your house right now. Shit is going to continue blowing up, no matter how much the elites try to protect themselves from it. It'll mostly be the proles killing other proles, but that chaos will build and build and eventually people will snap. It'll be like a zombie movie, a wall of fucking proles running and climbing over each other to get to the faggots running the show. No one will have anything to live for so it won't matter if they shoot 90% of them as they're charging. It'll be like a beehive that's been poked too many times, all they want is to destroy the enemy, individual drones have no interest in their personal survival.

At least, that's my prediction. Or maybe cope. And it may not happen in my lifetime if it does at all.
That's a good scenario.
If the West does collapse, there wont be a native european tribal people (Like the Ancient Germanic peoples) to conquer the civilised land. What will happen instead is after the collapse, Sub-Saharan africans and other ethnic groups will revolt and form their own nations on european land. The degenaretes would be robbed and murdered en masse (If heterosexual men do become a minorty). No homosexual leftist would be able to stop them.
Yes the europeans will breed but quickly if they want to survive in that situation

Ahahajahahah!!!!!!!

Very interesting thread

cope
I used to think this.

This isn't the ancient world. The machine will keep going and limping indefinitely, just slightly shittier with each step

cope
I used to think this.

This isn't the ancient world. The machine will keep going and limping indefinitely, just slightly shittier with each step
We have to create our own incel nations and create big robots to conquer the world( cope , but we need a lot of money for that)

Human species 'may split in two'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk/6057734.stm
"The descendants of the genetic upper class would be tall, slim, healthy, attractive, intelligent, and creative and a far cry from the "underclass" humans who would have evolved into dim-witted, ugly, squat goblin-like creatures. "

cringe :soy: and autistic, not very based at all
:feelshaha:Just jocking. Yes, what do you expect from an social unexperienced ugly weirdo
Human species 'may split in two'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk/6057734.stm
"The descendants of the genetic upper class would be tall, slim, healthy, attractive, intelligent, and creative and a far cry from the "underclass" humans who would have evolved into dim-witted, ugly, squat goblin-like creatures. "
"But in the nearer future, humans will evolve in 1,000 years into giants between 6ft and 7ft tall, he predicts, while life-spans will have extended to 120 years, Dr Curry claims".
I thing that split only happen in the west with super class and the rest of the world would be the same as now.
The subclass is imposible in the west because foids only are breeding with tall guys in general and of course chads

Last edited:

depends how much ethnics there are but if the state collapses while they are still a minority i suspect the less degenerate members of the white race (old men or people in rural areas) would form militias and kill ethnics alongside degenerates
cope
I used to think this.

until it breaks, if there is a lack of resources and economic disparity a collapse would be easy just look at places like Africa that are complete anarchy, and as the west becomes unstable they will become like this too, what do you think will happen when the oil runs out? what happens when people are starving in the streets? militias will form and war will begin we are not so different from the ancients we just have more ways too kill eachother

Last edited: