Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I think we should have some cute Incel-chan maskot. You know, like AIBs.

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
I suck at drawing and English grammar. Nevertheless, today I decided to make some sketches to entertain myself.

Example 1

Example 2

Female worship.

Maybe, having a female mascot almost feels like foid worship and saying femcels exist. It could also be a step towards degrading and normifying the forum. If it was a male character like Fred I'd suppourt it but having a foid mascot is questionable.

take the incel-chan pill ....
her pussy is chad-only, too!

Maybe, having a female mascot almost feels like foid worship and saying femcels exist. It could also be a step towards degrading and normifying the forum. If it was a male character like Fred I'd suppourt it but having a foid mascot is questionable.
For me "female worship" sounds kind of funny, considering that incel is by default something who desires to be in a romantic relationship. I just think that cognitive dissonance from female character representing men only incel forum is a good mean to show hypocrisy of male/female dynamic. Think about it. How can you make a fascinating character which represents an abstract idea? You make him a metaphor, you make him interesting to observe. If you want a male mascot, it is cool. We can try that. However, he need to have some distinct feature or clever twist around him.

For me "female worship" sounds kind of funny, considering that incel is by default something who desires to be in a romantic relationship. I just think that cognitive dissonance from female character representing men only incel forum is a good mean to show hypocrisy of male/female dynamic. Think about it. How can you make a fascinating character which represents an abstract idea? You make him a metaphor, you make him interesting to observe. If you want a male mascot, it is cool. We can try that. However, he need to have some distinct feature or clever twist around him.
Is the twist here that she's a foid representing us? I like the design of it (blackpill earring, rope tie, poor frame) and think she is cute by looks and how she interacts with them but it's weird because it feels like femcel @78980n art. If we follow the Fred theory we need her to also have other chracters representing what she's fighting against (Kevin) and one representing what she's fighting for (Judy). Also would she be the female version of an incel or still be a foid reserved for chad?

Someone actually suggested this on Meta & Feedback, I forget who it was. But a mod, I forget who it was, said no.

We need a Chad to represent us, who will step up?:feelshmm:

Not to shoot you down completely, but I think a mascot implies that you're just having a fun time. And I don't think that represents our situation to say the least.

It would have to be a cute adorable loli waifu of culture

You're like 80th percentile at drawing from what I've seen. That's good. When you feel down about you "sucking at drawing", just remember that there's people who can't even draw a cherry properly, like me.

We have blackops2cel

Is the twist here that she's a foid representing us?
Obviously. For Internet dark autistic girls are quirky and entitled to be protected from creeps and stalkers such as IT.
Also would she be the female version of an incel or still be a foid reserved for chad?
Neither. I saw it as incarnation/personalization of the forum.Something primitive like Earth-chan. Detached from sex theme.

Someone actually suggested this on Meta & Feedback, I forget who it was. But a mod, I forget who it was, said no.
I see. So maybe mods against any type of mascot. Even a male one.

It would have to be a cute adorable loli waifu of culture
I thought about it in the beggining.

We have blackops2cel
Oh, well, he is not a toon, duh. ER is a more of a meme by now. Btw, maybe cools mascot may be some kind of """"mass shooter"""". Something like a male version of Medusa Gorgona. Hairuct advice would be hillarious for him.

She needs to be ugly
Or maybe just wear a mask

She needs to be ugly
Or maybe just wear a mask
Yeah, I thought to make her facial features mixed up in places. Like behelit. To pay tribute to truecels.

I don't really think it's a good idea to have a female mascot, it would go against some of our beliefs. But a cute deformed male mascot like our little fren Apu Apustaja :feelsautistic: would be a good idea. He represents a lot the image of a sperg truecel.

Ok, guys. Thank you for feedback. I will try to come up with something.